Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 489 times)
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

Let bitcoin die please, so I can buy it then for 1$, But unfortunately Bitcoin will never die. :/ Bitcoin is so strong that no body will abandon it if he knows what he has. Bitcoin is more secure investment than investing in banks and altcoins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
harrybell

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

we shouldn't be confused when we see such kind of post. one thing we have to set in our mind that is to invest in bitcoin that is long time investment. according to the market situation we have to deal on the particular situation
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Ignorance makes the situation more chaotic about the spread of the FUD news, shares complaints in this forum and spreads the same fear that befell new people, the most dangerous is the one who hopes Crypto that in the near future he will be rich is a very wrong perception this year , don't see the risk that might be more than this or lose all the money after the wrong investment, all there are risks so stop complaining to the public and this forum especially to new people who just want to add activities but don't make posts that are useful for most people but just making panic posts possible made, I hope to change everything better and useful.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

there are only two types of people making this kind of topics these days.
1. the bitcoin accumulators who want to buy more and more bitcoin and are always hungry for cheaper bitcoin to buy so they want others to panic and sell their coins to them. there is only a limited number of bitcoin available!!!

2. the altcoin bag holders who don't have any bitcoin and their altcoin is getting dumped. every day, every week,... they look at their "portfolio" and see they have lost another 20-30% while bitcoin price i still the same or even rising so they get mad and start silly topics like that.
You missed one, the ones that spread FUD and whatnot because they actually enjoy posting bitcoin obituaries and whatnot. Remember that not everyone is this forum actually has cryptocurrencies, I believe most of the people who spread those kind of posts OP mentioned come from people who don't even own a single satoshi but enjoy giving headaches to some users of this forum.

Though, I do believe we've reached the point where those type of post (or even news from the mainstream media) about the 'death of bitcoin' and all that stuff no longer have an effect on the newbies as more and more cryptocurrency newcomers are realizing that Bitcoin is going nowhere.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Although the fraud has tried to create confusion in the market, even if investors are aware and keep a proper view of the market, they will never be affected, so I hope investors will monitor the market situation and will make the right decision.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

You have rightly said that the frauds are trying to control the market. And the new investor are feeling hesitant for fraud's works, so do not be deceived, keep your BTC, check the market you will get the benefit.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

maybe it's a trick to confused the newbie. i want to suggest the newbie keep your faith on btc and take patience. don't be confused when you see this kind of post.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:52:58 AM

Thanks for the reminder ! But sadly this is the way this wild cryptos world works.

People who are not patient enough/people need quick money for other things will be the one loosing money to the guys with patience/ big pocket.

So let the fud go around, I hope you, the readers of this reply will be stable enough. Patience is the key.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:02:07 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 01:36:16 AM by KrishaBitcoin

While scrolling through the endless topics and threads in this forum I always read some post like
Bitcoin is dying,
Should I quit now?,
Its all red is this the end,
Bitcoin dips what should I do?
GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!! OR STAY AND CRY!
and threads created by some poetic mofos spreading fud and waiting for the newbies to dump their tokens because it will be a good opportunity for them, don't just don't just remember this saying THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE don't waste and just wait. just sayin'

-Shitpost

Although this argument of yours is quit true but i don't think that these mofos are all created by the big whales to create panic for them but instead some of these are true sentiments of the people who are afraid of Bitcoin future. I suggest that the people should stay calm and take it easy that we really don't know if this market performances are truly dump and pump activities by the big whales in which we might miss the ride.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

I always try to ignore these posts. Because they are really useless for passionate people of cryptomarket. But beginners are really affected for these news. Panic sales are also a consequence of these FUDs.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

I think its an adult web site. This web site piloting bitcoin payment. Its full of adult content and this site connect all other web site.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Mofos indeed! I would not blame them though, since the gullible ones are those make themselves gullible enough to listen to what they have to say. However, I have never really imagined how much impact their FUD post would have caused on this forum anyway, considering virtually few of the holder's population are here, and long timers. Anyone who comes to this space without any knowledge of the reason they are investing, are always the ones who usually end up falling for the Mofo gimmicks.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Bitcoin still now more popular and potential. Bitcoin price are decrease little it's true but it does not mean bitcoins are end or die. if you analysis past year price list you should understand that bitcoin will turn around and make profit for investor.
WhiteCrown57

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

There are no alternative to Bitcoin in the cryptomarket. So, try to keep your Bitcoin as much as you can. Different types of fraud will try to deceive so keep yourself safe.
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

These FUDs are just junk, newbies. You should hold the breath and see what is coming which will be, I assure, Will charm you all. If you are thinking to invest, first consider BTC and also remember to research well about how to make the right decisions at the right time.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Bitcoin facing their worst time this year and continuously it’s declining it’s market value and that’s why BTC facinh many criticism. But need to be patient now for future.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

yes, i am agree with you.i saw these type of post.i think some people are trying to confused the investors. if investors get confused and dump it, then they will get the opportunity.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

we shouldn't be confused when we see such kind of post. one thing we have to set in our mind that is to invest in bitcoin that is long time investment. according to the market situation we have to deal on the particular situation
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

Although the fraud has tried to create confusion in the market, even if investors are aware and keep a proper view of the market, they will never be affected, so I hope investors will monitor the market situation and will make the right decision.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

There are many post I seen against bitcoin and summery is that BTC will be dead. But I am optimistic about bitcoin and hope it will be come back again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: