Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most clever connected account & merit abuser  (Read 284 times)
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

Post about most clever member of forum. Case is sensitive, please read deeply.
Connected account & abuse merit: Jannat76jakirdj95 , sagor0707 , siddu67

Note : Sagor0707 & siddu67 is connected already proved

Now come to Jannat76 account. As well he/she was try to earn merit from reputed members. Also he/she was post many connected account. Lets see his/her merit history

Now come to jakird95 merit history

Now look at the picture,

Look above how slowly he/she build his/her accounts. Jannat76 got 2 merit from sagor0707 on 6th Jun 2018.  Today 1 merit got from jakird95. But just yesterday jakird95 1 merit got from sagor0707 and other merit from siddu67.
I can’t wonder how clever member Jannat76

On the other hand sagor0707 just got 20 merit from Shishir99
Its pretty clear Jannat76jakirdj95 , sagor0707 & siddu67 account controlled by single person.

This is not only connected account, he/she is abuse merit system very cleverly. I was observed sagor0707 account and finally I found this case.
DT should tag them for connected account and abuse merit system.I wish after investigate action will be taken. This kind of activities destroying our forum fame.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 07:06:40 PM by mdayonliner

Wait! I know some of them because I see them on this local thread: বাংলাদেশ (Bengali)
I speak the same language and I can tell some of them are not that you are thinking. I am sure some of these people do not know much about English and since we speak a common language - let me take a chance to defend them.

Reserving this spot to update in an hour or two.

A part of my merit sending history:

Full history to access: http://loycevsbasement.privatedns.org/Merit/history/1432468.html
Notice I have merited some of them on the same topic: বাংলাদেশ (Bengali)

Let me give you a background first before coming to the main topic:
In Bangladesh the population is 163 million. Cryptocurrency is not officially allowed. I don't live there but I heard the authority has very strict rules against bitcoin. They have no idea about crypto, they only heard about Bitcoin. In their imagination, Bitcoin is for criminals to transfer illegal money, bitcoin is black money.... Make your wild guess where I am going from here.

Here is a video from a local tv (looks popular and I suppose it is popular) made a program where the reporters were taking interview from the bitcoin users in a way that they are criminal. They blurred the faces so that the authority do not recognize them or perhaps give an impression to the nation that these people have done some crime. These reporters wanted to buy bitcoin from Facebook and the facebook user scammed them. Although It could be a made up story however I am sure if you are going to buy bitcoin from an unknown Facebook user then you are an idiot. So from their view the Bitcoin is a scam since they got scammed by that Facebook user. The entire program was either highly manipulated or the reporters do not have any clue about cryptocurrency and decentralized technology.  

Screenshot of taking interview of an bitcoin enthusiast...

15 minutes 56 seconds on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEOLJHX9o3A

I am sure you are not gonna understand the language but from the body language I guess you will have an idea.

Anyway back to the point. For a population of 163 million, in bitcoin talk the Bangali people have three topics. The other two topics are useless, only the above mentioned topic has some activities. I do not have a stat but my guess is only few people (may be 10 to 12 or around that number) are actually hanging out there. I noticed the board long ago. I saw those topics were flooding with spammy posts like, "how are you", "where is everyone from", "good morning" etc in the Bangali language of course.

I wanted to create a self-moderated topic so that I can help them and moderate the topic to keep it clearn for the community. My goal was on that topic I will put as much information as I can in one place so that these people know the true knowledge about bitcoin and the bitcoinTalk community. But when I saw that the board do not allow to create a new topic then I asked hilariousetc to help me a bit. Anyway it did not work and I am sure hilary is a busy person. Then I decided to clean up the বাংলাদেশ (Bengali) topic and I reported a lot of spammy posts, when I am saying a lot I mean a lot for real. These people did not have any clue that why their posts were getting deleted. I was seeing them complaining that their posts are getting deleted. I did not answer but I was doing my job silently. I do not actively post there coz I never learn to type bangali but I observe the topic regularly to spot spam so that I can keep it clean. I am not saying the entire topic is clean now but if you see the earlier posts and the posts they are making now, thing will be crystal clear on your eyes even if you do not understand the language.

So one topic 10 - 12 people out of 163 millions, do not know much about the forum, do not know much about the bitcoin, they think the forum is for bounty campaign, a job site. What do you expect from them? From these 10 to 12, two or three know a little bit about the forum from my observation and some of them are here on your list I can see. Let me go one by one....

Shishir99: I do not know him (the name sounds a male) so, I can not tell much about him. But looking at his merit history anyone can suspect that he sent 10 + 10 merits to sagor0707. We all know who is jackg and hilariousandco so, here we do not have any doubt. He also received 6 merits from shafi alam and I do not know who is he (name suggest a male) as well. So, let's come to sagor0707.

sagor0707: He received 20 merits from Shishir99 and the merits were on a bounty topic. So for sure we do not know either sagor0707 asked Shishir99 to send him merits or Shishir99 just gave him the merits since we have seen on bounty and ANNs people actually give merits to make the topic creator happy. So the sagor0707 case is not very clear.

Now come to Jannat76: It's a female, I know from the name. Merit received for
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4381960.msg39051063#msg39051063 which seems ok to me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4424342.msg39542236#msg39542236 from sagor0707. Seems ok to me again. Anyone can merit on that topic. It was on topic reply.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg40717038#msg40717038 merited by marlboroza so we have no question here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4562570.msg41114540#msg41114540 again marlboroza and we do not have question.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4724970.msg42726635#msg42726635 SFR10 so we do not have question. we know SFR10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4742257.msg42990080#msg42990080 we know qwk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631891.msg40066015#msg40066015 it's me merited because on a topic where people post how are you and kind of stuffs, for this topic - the reply was good. And I wanted to encourage the user to do more for the topic.
আইডিয়া নাই দেইখাই ব্যান খাইছেন, আমাদের বাংগালীদের একটাই সমস্যা ফুল আইডিয়া না নিয়া লাইজ্ঞা পরি, যাই হক এই আইডিটা আপনার বেচে থাকুক আজীবন
Translation: You have no idea that is why you got banned (talking about a ban account). The problem with us Bangali is that we start doing something without knowing about it. etc....
So, I thought a merit will encourage her to guide these wondering users on the topic so I gave the merit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4872435.msg43890754#msg43890754 sender HiDevin and I guess it was deserving and nothing wrong on that
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631891.msg43891989#msg43891989 sender jakirdj95 and I read the topic. It was something about  me LOL they were talking about me that they find encouragement from my achievement on the forum etc etc. The topic was constructive I can assure you.

So for Jannat76 I do not see anything wrong. I can assure you this user is clean.

jakirdj95: Earned two merits so far. One came from sagor0707 and another came from siddu67. I have no idea about siddu67 too so I really don't know if they are connected or not.

Keep one thing in mind, this people see each others on the বাংলাদেশ (Bengali) topic so it's obvious that they can have a partial biased tendency to merit each other. After all it's a community of 10 - 12 people only.

I hope I was able to give you a good insight.

PS: I did not want to post all these on this post since this could bring trouble for me, I am a Bangladeshi citizen so they can harm me if they find out I am involved with bitcoin and I am trying to defend those who are involved with bitcoin. I just hope nothing worn happen with me. I am just doing my job from moral point of view and I do believe in Bangladesh if we want to spread the benefit of Bitcoin then these small groups will help us a lot. So, I wanted to protect them from any confusion and possible harm from the DTs.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

I have already mentioned everything here on the post. Here i used some info graphics to clairify easily what kinda technique these guys used for merit sharing. its nothing but a tricks to get rid off DT members eye. I wish definite action will be taken soon.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

I have already mentioned everything here on the post. Here i used some info graphics to clairify easily what kinda technique these guys used for merit sharing. its nothing but a tricks to get rid off DT members eye. I wish definite action will be taken soon.
Mate, did you read the entire post of mine? Or just the first part where I said I am going to update the topic in one or two hours.

Reserving this spot to update in an hour or two.

Take you time and understand the entire post.

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

I don't think how can you put another topics here . TWO of the account already connected and its proven too. Obviously DT members investigate any matter before taking any steps. If anyone taking the side of prohibited activist its another rules breaking issue. Enough proofs already submitted and now it goes to DT members hand to taking action. These guys is a combined group in my opinion and i think so.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

I don't think how can you put another topics here . TWO of the account already connected and its proven too. Obviously DT members investigate any matter before taking any steps. If anyone taking the side of prohibited activist its another rules breaking issue. Enough proofs already submitted and now it goes to DT members hand to taking action. These guys is a combined group in my opinion and i think so.

I see where you are coming from ....

Note : Sagor0707 & siddu67 is connected already proved
I did not notice that however you I will still say that you have not read my answer very carefully...

So the sagor0707 case is not very clear.
I have no idea about siddu67 too so I really don't know if they are connected or not.

These means that I am not sure about them.

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

Its kinda strange to see someone like you trying to save these kinda merit abuser Sad.Your knowledge box will be much updated after knowing that two of the accounts here already connected. so its gonna better to change the idea to save them from DT members Action Mate.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

Considering the given proofs and explanation, DT members will most likely not take this case seriously. There is not enough evidence of anything. All I was doing while trying to understand your connections is this

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Its kinda strange to see someone like you trying to save these kinda merit abuser Sad.Your knowledge box will be much updated after knowing that two of the accounts here already connected. so its gonna better to change the idea to save them from DT members Action Mate.
LOL don't start finding something where nothing exists. I have explained what I think. I also expressed my opinion about the accounts I am not sure about and also the accounts I think are clean. Sure DTs will make their decision coz I do not make them to decide what they want to decide.

If these members (all of them or some of them) are proven guilty then they are guilty. If they are not then they are clean. My goal was to give a direction to the DTs to think about the possible circumstance before they make a judgement.

Considering the given proofs and explanation, DT members will most likely not take this case seriously. There is not enough evidence of anything. All I was doing while trying to understand your connections is this

I know lol but these dude seems very serious to GET THEM A RED TAG LOL

I am not saying if anyone proven guilty then don't tag them. Of-course tag anyone who is proven confirmed guilty.

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

please take a look on the post, enough evidence submitted here. Most alarming fact is one account already got red trust because of Merit abuse and again he/she trying to build another account by delivering merits from old account to new one. Its pretty much clear

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

please take a look on the post, enough evidence submitted here. Most alarming fact is one account already got red trust because of Merit abuse and again he/she trying to build another account by delivering merits from old account to new one. Its pretty much clear

I don't see any evidence. Send or receiving merits doesn't prove anything. If you have other proof that the accounts are alts - please share.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

I don't see any evidence. Send or receiving merits doesn't prove anything. If you have other proof that the accounts are alts - please share.
Yes send and received merit isn't prove anything. But did you see how they trade merit ? 2 account is already connected and taged. Both is related this merit trade. See again their merit sending chart. How cleverly traded it.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Yes send and received merit isn't prove anything. But did you see how they trade merit ? 2 account is already connected and taged. Both is related this merit trade. See again their merit sending chart. How cleverly traded it.

Two accounts are red-tagged for cheating bounties. If you can prove that the other two accounts are alts of the two red-tagged ones then you might have a case of merit abuse. Otherwise it's just some user(s) sending merits to other user(s).
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

I disagree. Your point is invalid and you're digging a grave in quicksand.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

LoyceV was right,exchanging merits wont prove they are alts,anyone could send merits to anyone.Blockchain records will be a solid proof so find if there are some.There are no abuse here IMHO.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

there is no proof of them being connected except the merits given. it would be good to know if the eth or btc addresses are connected as well. if not then i can say they are not not YET connected. OP had blow it all up already while he doesn't have strong evidence.  but to me  its suspicious when someone giving more than 10 merits for one post.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀