Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 10:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]EXTREMIUM - Global Investment Platform Based on Neural Network  (Read 2022 times)
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

Great. You have a good airdrop campaign. I am participating)
Will you start a Bounty campaign? I am interested in it.

Bounty Campaign started today.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

I think they must announce this on telegram. They have a good project, so i think a bounty must have a lot of users too. Just need to wait a little bit)

Yes i agree. I like the idea of investment platform. 20% it is a good investment opportunity. I very like a concept of passive income.

I have read the whitepaper and neural network description looks very interesting. I am developer and worked with neural networks and know how useful they can be. Thats why i want to invest in this project. I think that combining of cryptocurrency and neural networks it is a powerful concept.

Also, looks like that price in a presale is $0.5 and the price of last round is $2.00. So i can earn a minimum 4x to the end of ICO (in a month).
It sounds good, of course, but this is provided that the ICO will take place .  And what will happen if you do not collect the necessary amount ? is there a refund to investors in this case? Thanks.

We strongly believe that we will achieve our soft cap. But if soft cap will not be reached, we will do refund to our investors.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

I think they must announce this on telegram. They have a good project, so i think a bounty must have a lot of users too. Just need to wait a little bit)

Yes i agree. I like the idea of investment platform. 20% it is a good investment opportunity. I very like a concept of passive income.

I have read the whitepaper and neural network description looks very interesting. I am developer and worked with neural networks and know how useful they can be. Thats why i want to invest in this project. I think that combining of cryptocurrency and neural networks it is a powerful concept.

Also, looks like that price in a presale is $0.5 and the price of last round is $2.00. So i can earn a minimum 4x to the end of ICO (in a month).
It sounds good, of course, but this is provided that the ICO will take place .  And what will happen if you do not collect the necessary amount ? is there a refund to investors in this case? Thanks.

Good question. And another question is: will the price grow during token sale rounds if in some round not all tokens will be sold?

Price will increase during rounds gradually and according to the token sale calendar. You can find details about ICO rounds on the website and white paper.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Hi!
You can read the ANNpage in Greek.
Just click the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061209.0
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Hi!
You can read the ANNpage in Greek.
Just click the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061209.0

Ok. Thank you.
monchico

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Dear Extremium Project,

Here is the spanish translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062395.msg47533859#msg47533859

Please, check it.

(Please, reward me with Merit, then you'll see the img)
Ashabi

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

We are happy to announce the Extremium Bounty Campaign.

Details about Bounty Campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060560

oh thanks. I believe in the project, together we build the community.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Interesting project platform, I think everyone will say the same thing. But now the market conditions are worse than the previous year ...

My question is How (this platform) overcomes the market for investors who invest in crypto or your project so that they will feel comfortable because what they invest can be stable and guaranteed?

Best regards..
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

No information about team? I can't find it in your website and in whitepaper. Why is your team anonymous?
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Interesting project platform, I think everyone will say the same thing. But now the market conditions are worse than the previous year ...

My question is How (this platform) overcomes the market for investors who invest in crypto or your project so that they will feel comfortable because what they invest can be stable and guaranteed?

Best regards..
I agree that many of them give support for this project to succeed, hopefully with this all teams will work together in a compact and good manner so that it gives satisfactory results for all and the project can run smoothly and successfully. And we think positively that the team will always provide the improved on the trust of investors who have joined.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

No information about team? I can't find it in your website and in whitepaper. Why is your team anonymous?
I myself consider this project to be less transparent, if you really want to get a lot of support from the participants, this project should be able to show who the teams are in the project so that the participants will be more confident about this project. hopefully, in the future, there will be improvements.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Dear Extremium Project,

Here is the spanish translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062395.msg47533859#msg47533859

Please, check it.

(Please, reward me with Merit, then you'll see the img)

Ok. Thank you.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Best regards..

Basically, bad market influences only on ICO's results. The biggest competition for us is to reach the Soft cap. If we will achieve this task, our platform can live, work and progress. One of the most important features of our platform is that it can produce results regardless of the current situation on the cryptocurrency market.
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

Extremium is an investment platform with the main goal is to reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency and overcome difficulties both in analysis, trade, and cryptocurrency management, rarely is the ico project that carries the concept like this huh
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

Details about Bounty Campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060560

4% of the total token sold? 280,000 EXT? has EXT reached for Hardcap? if not why can you say that the token for the bounty is 280,000 EXT?
The bounty also lasts for 3 months

extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 58.81 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of Extremium (EXT).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Thanks for the listing!
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

Extremium is an investment platform with the main goal is to reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency and overcome difficulties both in analysis, trade, and cryptocurrency management, rarely is the ico project that carries the concept like this huh

There are no competitors in the prediction of cryptocurrency prices by using Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Networks.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

4% of the total token sold? 280,000 EXT? has EXT reached for Hardcap? if not why can you say that the token for the bounty is 280,000 EXT?
The bounty also lasts for 3 months

Pre sale just started, so it is too early to talk about hard cap. Also, bounty campaign lasts for 2 months.
cryptolab111

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 58.81 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of Extremium (EXT).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:52:05 AM

Congratulations !!!
Extremium ICO listing on ICOnow.net

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All