Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]EXTREMIUM - Global Investment Platform Based on Neural Network  (Read 1959 times)
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 12:18:26 PM by extremium

What is Extremium?

Extremium is the first blockchain-based investment platform, which allows you to invest in digital assets and receive passive income generated by the work of the Enhanced Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network for Cryptocurrency Trading. The main objective of the platform is to reduce the risks of investing in cryptocurrency and overcome difficulties associated with the analysis, trading and management of cryptocurrency.

Our vision

In the modern world, when cryptocurrencies have been integrated into many spheres of human activity, no one doubts that this technology can change the world, because it is happening right now before our very eyes. In addition to powerful technology, a new branch of the economy was born, which attracted a lot of investors.

However, because of the high volatility and unpredictability of price movements, only a few investors are able to properly manage assets, and often bear losses. Therefore, the most urgent question currently has been: “How do I invest in cryptocurrency and get a stable and regular income, which will not depend on the current price in the market and recent news?”

This is the task set by the Extremium team - to help investors receive a stable and regular profit, without delving into the technical details of market forecasting. This task is undertaken by our Enhanced Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network, which allows our investors to receive passive income and stop worrying about Bitcoin price.

Explainer Video

Pre-sale

The pre-sale will last 20 days from the 10th of November 2018 to
the 30th of November 2018. This is best time to purchase tokens at
the cheapest price: $0.5 per token.

Public sale

The public sale will last 40 days from the 1st of December 2018 to
the 10th of January 2019. The price starts from $1.00 per token and
will increase each round, to the final price of $2.00 per token.

Join Our Team!

1. Official Website: https://extremium.io/
2. Whitepaper: https://extremium.io/whitepaper.pdf
3. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/extremium
4. Twitter: https://twitter.com/extremium_io
5. Telegram Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE6l3BQyE1F8c6OIVg
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valmrnk

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:00:13 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 09:23:11 PM by valmrnk

Hi! I am a software developer and for me your idea looks interesting. I heard that some types of neural networks already uses for trading on forex and on fiat markets. Hope you'll achieve your goals. Do you plan to promote your product through the bounty campaign?
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

Hi! I am a software developer and for me your idea looks interesting. I heard that some types of neural networks already uses for trading on forex and on fiat markets. Hope you'll achieve your goals. Do you plan to promote your product through the bounty campaign?

Hi, thank you for your interest to our platform. Details about the Bounty Campaign will be announced soon. For the latest news, please follow us on social media.
valmrnk

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

Hi, thank you for your interest to our platform. Details about the Bounty Campaign will be announced soon. For the latest news, please follow us on social media.

Thank you for respond. I subscribed already. Good luck!
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 01:12:09 PM by extremium

Hello Community!

After the team meeting, we have decided to move the date of our Pre-Sale launch to November 1st.

This will help us to improve our product, promotion company and create more partnerships.

Stay tuned, Bounty campaign will be announced soon!
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

Do I understand correctly that the goal of the project is the creation of a trading robot? And what role will the neural network play in this robot?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

What do you mean with word "NEURAL"? And how you calculate passive income as 20%? Why not 25 or 15?
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

Do I understand correctly that the goal of the project is the creation of a trading robot? And what role will the neural network play in this robot?

Thank you for the question.

Our software is much more functional than a usual trading robot. Trading bots trade within one exchange, receiving income as a result of buying currencies at a low price and selling them at a higher price. But all trading actions are set by the trader. Trading bots do not know how to predict changes in the price of assets. They only perform automatic, preset actions set by the trader. So, for example, if the trader sets a certain price at which the bot must buy/sell, the bot will do this. But, after this scenario the price can go much higher/lower and the trader will make a loss. 

At the core of our trading software is the Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network. This means that the software can predict prices and perform buy/sell actions without being set by traders. In one situation, the neural network can make a decision to hold cryptocurrency longer. In another, to sell most pieces of an asset and buy another cryptocurrency, which by analysis will give a higher profit. That generally allows receiving much more income and saving time.

Also, one of the strongest part of our neural network is "incremental learning", allowing it to be "self-trained" during the work and improve its accuracy of predictions.

Neural networks are state-of-the-art, trainable algorithms that emulate certain major aspects of the functioning of the human brain. Together with the complex set of analyses and mathematical calculations of which the human brain is not capable, they have an unique, self-training ability. The ability to formalize unclassified information and, most importantly, make forecasts based on the historical information they have at their disposal.

More detailed technical information can be found in our Whitepaper.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

What do you mean with word "NEURAL"? And how you calculate passive income as 20%? Why not 25 or 15?

Neural networks process information in a similar way to the human brain. The network is composed of a large number of highly interconnected processing elements (neurons) working in parallel to solve a specific task. In our software this task is to predict the cryptocurrency price.

After a lot of testing, our neural network shows the average stable return value is ~20%, which is a very high return value compared to existing technical solutions for automatic trading. Also, taking into account that Extremium Software is based on the Self-Organized Incremental Neural Network, we can be sure that the return value will increase over time.
juststyle

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

I am interested in your project and i am reading a Whitepaper, but i am not good enough in English. Do you plan to translate your Whitepaper in different languages?
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Hello! It's incredible that Extremum allows you to invest in digital assets and earn passive income, really, a great blockchain-based investment platform!  Affiliate program shows great conditions!

valmrnk

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

I am interested in your project and i am reading a Whitepaper, but i am not good enough in English. Do you plan to translate your Whitepaper in different languages?

I think that if you can understand technical information in Whitepaper, you must also understand English, or no?
juststyle

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

I think that if you can understand technical information in Whitepaper, you must also understand English, or no?

I have a mathematic education, so currently for me more easy to read charts and block schemes than understand foreign language) So sometimes this things are not related with each other)
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

Hello Community!

After the team meeting, we have decided to move the date of our Pre-Sale launch to October 1st.

This will help us to improve our product, promotion company and create more partnerships.

Stay turned, Bounty campaign will be announced soon!

I agree that better is not hurry.  October is a good time to start the sale. I hope that the price of crypto will rise and crypto society will be more active.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
valmrnk

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

I have a mathematic education, so currently for me more easy to read charts and block schemes than understand foreign language) So sometimes this things are not related with each other)

Maybe you are right. Anyway, a big chance that they will translate whitepaper through bounty campaign.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Hello! It's incredible that Extremum allows you to invest in digital assets and earn passive income, really, a great blockchain-based investment platform!  Affiliate program shows great conditions!

Yes, we believe that the Affiliate program will help us to attract more investors. That is why we give a good percentage.
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

We will not translate the white paper, but promotional video about project would be posted soon. This will help to understand main idea of project better.
juststyle

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

We will not translate the white paper, but promotional video about project would be posted soon. This will help to understand main idea of project better.

Ok, good to hear it. Can't wait to see your promotional video.  Smiley
extremium (OP)
Copper Member

EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Hello Community!

After the team meeting, we have decided to move the date of our Pre-Sale launch to October 1st.

Stay turned, Bounty campaign will be announced soon!

I agree that better is not hurry.  October is a good time to start the sale. I hope that the price of crypto will rise and crypto society will be more active.

Currently market still in a downtrend, so hopefully that this autumn will change him to be in uptrend.
valmrnk

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Can i purchase tokens using BTC? Do you have in plans to add bitcoin payments?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: