Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life jokes/funny moments from you  (Read 114 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Some 20 years back, I had gone to the national park for hiking during rains. It was raining quite heavily that day. When we were some distance inside the National park few young men were shouting like crazy. So I said "water has gone into their heads". Everybody had a good laugh.

Many years back, I was traveling by train. 4 people sit on a long seat (cramped). Since I am bodybuilder and the other 2 men on the seat were also bodybuilders, only 3 men could sit there and my left hand was outside the seat. When the station arrived, a man entered the compartment and started telling me to allow him to sit and he would not stop. I was confused so the other bodybuilder said "look at the size of the men here".

There is a mini mini woodland where I live and I go there for walks. A friend of mine told me a woman who lives in the other side building said she saw ghost in the mini woodland. So I told my friend "she must have seen me there"
First77 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

2 years back, a salesman came to my house and he was selling a machine which would reduce the electricity bill by 50%. While he was speaking to me he said "what a big man". That machine was fake/scammer and I lost some money.

Since that month I had less money I paid him only 50% of the amount. The machine did not work for one month but he came for the remaining money. He was lucky he did not get slapped by me.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

There is a big tamarind tree [50 feet tall] where I live. Few years back, I saw there were lots of tamarinds on the top of the tree. So I threw a half brick and the brick got stuck on the top of tree at a height of 40 to 50 feet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: