Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can altcoin topple Bitcoin?  (Read 745 times)
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

At present, Bitcoin has no obvious loopholes, except that the transaction speed is slower, there is nothing wrong with it, and I heard that the lightning network is developing now, the transaction speed is very fast, Bitcoin is becoming more and more perfect, altcoins It’s not that easy to replace Bitcoin.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

It's hard to predict that altcoins will be able to pass bitcoin. Bitcoin is king and somehow it will be lower than altcoin.
Altcoin will stay alive even though many are dead and not functioning, and this will continue to grow with bitcoin.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

nothing is impossible, but this is very difficult for Altcoin to change the position of bitcoin. with a very high price and very popular on cryptocurrency, this is the power that bitcoin has. moreover, on every exchange many dominate bitcoin.
everyone is dreaming about this happening, but since all the existing altcoins have not been able to replace bitcoin, don't know if in the next few years an altcoin will have good potential in the future to be able to replace bitcoin.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

The value of altcoins are determined by the value of Bitcoin. Do you think one day altcoins can break free from the Bitcoin strong hold?

If you submit that the value of altcoins are determined by the value of bitcoin that means it is going to be nearly impossible to see. As you have rightly said, we all see that whenever bitcoin falls, altcoins too come falling. This is actually not healthy for a liberal and decentralized market.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

Now, the value of altcoins really depend on the Bitcoin. But, I believe that someday, there are some potential altcoins that may break this rule where they may be able to be independent from Bitcoin. Some coins with different basic of technology or offering may have the chance. However, I cannot guarantee about this. Only some predictions that may occur in the future for some potential altcoins.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

it takes a long time to topple bitcoin, now bitcoin is a benchmark price, from an altcoin that has appeared in many cryptocurrency markets. so it will be difficult to compete with bitcoin.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

The value of altcoins are determined by the value of Bitcoin. Do you think one day altcoins can break free from the Bitcoin strong hold?

Every day someone tries to outrun the bitcoin by creating shit coins. There are also some promising altcoins but it are too weak against the king of the crypto.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

I think it will not gonna be happened.
Bitcoin will always in top of cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is icon of crypto and number one crypto.
WalletPlus
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Bitcoins is the coolest name, Satoshi is the coolest dude and not a public figure, bitcoin is the strongest currency and the best one, everything rest is just noise. I mean maybe only ethereum, neo, and security tokens, utility tokens are useless.

Money is power, and power loves money
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

Some things will just remain as fantasies and might not even see any green light for it to happen. No altcoin can topple bitcoin. Had it been it can happen, i would have happened long before now.
Also, inasmuch as altcoins are still being paired with btc, btc will continue to take the lead.
Btc has even gone far more ahead than any altcoin that can be mentioned.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

I hate to answer questions like this, because common sense should tell you that NO has grown in popularity like Bitcoin. Those outside the crypto world know only one cryptocurrency (BITCOIN). So the answer to your question is an emphatic NO.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

I don't think Altcoin can drop bitcoin even though there may be some people who want it, but that can't happen because bitcoin is the king of coins so it's very difficult to move it down.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Altcoins can't overthrone bitcoin simply because bitcoin is the most revognize cryptocurrency, even recognize by several countries in the world. Altcoins needs to work on their technology to attract investors. Altcoins should be updated and upgraded time and time again to keep up with the technology. Through these maybe altcoins can overtake bitcoin.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

If that is the question, then the answer would be Yes, but can't really sure when will that happen and which altcoin who will surpass bitcoin.
As we can see that the gap between Bitcoin and altcoin is so wide, it will takes a lot of times to reach that point.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

I don't think like that, because until now the development of the altcoin with bitcoin has increased bitcoin. then I find it difficult to find out, whether altcoins can help or not.
turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

I do not think that in the near future there will be strong altcoins that will come out from under the influence of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will continue to have a huge impact on altcoins.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

In my opinion, that could happen. But it's too small a possibility for altcoins. Bitcoin will be above and also as a cryptocurrency leader with its popularity. And it seems difficult if the altcoin will drop bitcoin.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

I think altcoin can get rid of the bitcoin's hold. But altcoin can not topple bitcoin. This can not happen. Bitcoin is a high value electronic currency, attracting many investors. Countries with economies of scale developing bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

I don't think this will happen.

The market has been moving across bitcoin's border and if there are altcoins that are going to be independent, only few of them. And you know what's possible? most of the altcoins are going to be kicked out by bitcoin's force.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yhieniehy

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

It seems to me it is already paranoia. In the next years the 10th bitcoin will remain the main thing in the market. There are no doubts in it. And altcoins will not be able to escape from bitcoin.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: