Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitCapital.co ★ AUTOMATED 140% RETURN PONZI | INSTANT PAYOUT  (Read 1872 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:04:12 AM

Invested 0.06 Bitcoin, hope that this works! I will reply if it does, it seems extremely legit cause of all the transparency and the txids and whatnot, and the real bitcointalk members that said this works. Great thinking bitcapital!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:08:25 AM

https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/dc089acc9b3d6b7ca062087a1b59b795481a167e9f9001144225ff108f2b4bab

scam they skip and only pay those they feel like it
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:13:31 AM

Actually your transaction was confirmed on there, and I guess they need mroe people to cover your transaction. Wait a week until you say there scammers

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
mdzedzej

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:15:54 AM

Actually your transaction was confirmed on there, and I guess they need mroe people to cover your transaction. Wait a week until you say there scammers
actually its been a couple days and they have been paying out to other wallets that shouldnt even recieving money so still its a

scam
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:19:50 AM

Yours is next in queue. Your amount is different from other people's amounts so sometimes they have to fill the cheaper ones first.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
mdzedzej

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:21:20 AM

Yours is next in queue. Your amount is different from other people's amounts so sometimes they have to fill the cheaper ones first.

that is not how it works they are intentionally paying themself out, i will continue to say scam they paid out a large one right before mine then once they had enough to pay mine out they paid out all the others and a few wallets that didnt invest therefore it is a scam!

i would rather lose this money than let others lose thiers!!!

FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: