Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are at the mercy of BTC market movers/makers!  (Read 64 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:48:09 AM by jamesashmore1964

These bitches have not let BTC go under 5800 USD and they know if they do there will be a mass exodus of market participants: Therefore, I believe they will not let BTC go lower than the said price!

These bitches are buying good cheap Alts and when the time is right for them they will drive the market higher!

You need to think like these bitches and forget TA!

This is an opinion but it makes sense: These bitches are foxes!

They have you on a knife’s edge deliberately: This is the game they play milking every penny they can in a 5800 -  6500 range and as mentioned they will move the price higher when they are ready! This is typical of Hungarian/Dutch Jew mentality! I understand these bitches. They are as mean as cat shit (English Idiom).

Also, do not hold Tether: These bitches are under investigation and you might be holding a bag of worthless coins: Opinion but you need to eliminate risk!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

The Bears are being liquidated!

Wait and see!

They deserve what they get!
GraingerTainMian

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Btc users are very selfish. They use altcoins for their backup but don’t let these altcoins to grow more and get a better name in the market. These users hold the prices of altcoins so that the price BTC can rise up.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

People has been investing on shitcoins without even learning about it. Not all the altcoins might turn out to be worthless and very few will survive in the long run. Almost all the alts depend on bitcoin’s price and moves with bitcoin. I guess by the end of 2018 we’ll see some changes in the market and the death of many altcoins.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

BTC users rule the altcoins as they want. They hold the prices of altcoins for their benefits. They get higher prices of BTC when altcoins are low and that is the they dominate the altcoins. They just use it for their backup.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

BTC users are using altcoins for their own goods. They don’t want that altcoins can survive long but just to provide backups for the times when BTC price gets lower and they can get profits through altcoins. BTC users are very much selfish.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I dont understand why people think BTC position and price is the dominant factor over all other altcoins from their percentage margin dump. The market is open to all and I expect some stability in dollar price for some coins. At least not all coins should have that turbulence. It wasnt like this until this year and more also, It retains a large portion of the whole crypto space
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

I believe in near future alts will dominate the market. So wait and see. Hopefully we will see a big change in this crypto market.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

I think the market of altcoins really depends on the btc market movement where I believe this is really the usual case. Once btc had made a recovery definitely altcoins market will also be stretched once btc is on bullish market. Therefore, people should support bitcoin all the way such that all the crypto market that includes alts will have a very progressing market.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

I don't really agree with you. Cryptocurrency market is a decentralized system and there is no authority in this market. Though altcoins we're basically forked from Bitcoin, but they have their own individuality in the market.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

I don't really agree with you. Cryptocurrency market is a decentralized system and there is no authority in this market. Though altcoins we're basically forked from Bitcoin, but they have their own individuality in the market.

You are a fool to say the least: you need to get out of crypto bitch fagget!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

So if BTC goes down your ALT goes up: You need to book into a mad house!
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

In my opinion, I would agree that alts are at the mercy of the btc market for now as this is what I observed in the past several months since I had started to join in this community. I believe that if btc will start to make an uptrend , I would have to assume that altcoins will next to follow as alts and btc are very  much correlated with the other.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

The analysis you make makes sense. These whales/sharks won't let bitcoin prices fall below $5,500, because most people will leave and the mining industry will be affected!
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

I think Bitcoin and Altcoin are full of manipulation, I think some Bitcoin holder groups regulate price ups and downs, they are very smart, they damage the market so that the market becomes orderly and profitable for them, I think chaos theory also applies to the crypto industry.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Perhaps the author is right. There is hidden force which plays a dishonest game. Banks could tidy up the leading altkoin in the dirty hands and now play with the price. Ordinary people are duped.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

This is because the btc is the volume magnet all the volume comes to btc first and then it passes onto the alts so btc is the first to gain, lets see when big volume will start pouring into the market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

I think Bitcoin and Altcoin are full of manipulation, I think some Bitcoin holder groups regulate price ups and downs, they are very smart, they damage the market so that the market becomes orderly and profitable for them, I think chaos theory also applies to the crypto industry.

Very true: Chaos Theory!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: