Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Are you planning to keep as ERC token or going to be own blockchain? also when we can see MVP?

Correct me if I'm wrong, they want to run on their own blockchain, Menachain, which it will be a byzantine fault tolerance consensus type chain. Instead they will issue their (dividend?) token on Ethereum

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Are you planning to keep as ERC token or going to be own blockchain? also when we can see MVP?

Correct me if I'm wrong, they want to run on their own blockchain, Menachain, which it will be a byzantine fault tolerance consensus type chain. Instead they will issue their (dividend?) token on Ethereum

This could be a good idea since with ethereum smart contracts it quote easy then pay out dividends or make automated operations based on the token holders. Problem is i don't see many questions answered from the team, will anybody step up in here?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

This could be a good idea since with ethereum smart contracts it quote easy then pay out dividends or make automated operations based on the token holders. Problem is i don't see many questions answered from the team, will anybody step up in here?

So u will get dividends from holding tokens on menachain and their  ERC token or just the on on menachain? It is a little bit confusing so if someone studied whitepaper thoroughly, please answer. 

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

I still look for Menapay's differentials from its competitors. How does it differ in its functionality and dust should I invest in this? Because in the payments segment I did not have much success in the previous investments keys or the projects did not have continuity
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

yeah but will they replicate every feature of ethereum? will the blockchain have smart contracts?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

How do you get non-banked people suddenly to come into crypto? Wouldn't they need bank accounts to buy bitcoin or transfer fiat-money to you?
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

How do you get non-banked people suddenly to come into crypto? Wouldn't they need bank accounts to buy bitcoin or transfer fiat-money to you?

Bank accounts are must otherwise its impossible to convert your fiat to crypto. That is a fundamental issue and there are still lots of people who dont have a basic bank account to convert their money.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
nobytes

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

You have a large team, i am planning to take a deep dive into the linkedin profiles next to study some backgrounds.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

Bank accounts are must otherwise its impossible to convert your fiat to crypto. That is a fundamental issue and there are still lots of people who dont have a basic bank account to convert their money.

There are a lot of other options to buy crypto not using a bank transfer such as bitcoin ATMs or local shops. We can even buy bitcoin on every gas station in my country.

aveon

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

I hope MenaPay will become the de facto payment platform in that region which could offer services at par with other major international competitors.
If they will return to the general ideo of crypto - than yes, they would have a chance to succeed.
yayat

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

What dividends you mean? They offering dividends from payment platform profit? And if you will have dividends, thats mean that they have security tokens?

To my knowledge yes. Yet they are claiming the Menapay token to be an utility token. I am either missing something or it's going to be a security token.
May I ask and you can explain to me.
What are the differences between Utility tokens and security tokens?

Sorry before because I don't understand about this coin.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

What dividends you mean? They offering dividends from payment platform profit? And if you will have dividends, thats mean that they have security tokens?

To my knowledge yes. Yet they are claiming the Menapay token to be an utility token. I am either missing something or it's going to be a security token.

I would like to know this too, not in technical terms but for a noob to understand
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

Utility token means it is a payment method in the ecosystem, but that won't give you any right on profit.

Security token means you have a share of the profit. Not a payment method in the ecosystem.

akhat_omo

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens if there will any? Will they be burned?

All unsold tokens  will be burnt...
I couldn't have uploaded a picture but I am restricted by bitcointalk...
Well you can visit  menapay.io for more information...

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
akhat_omo

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

When is the new Ico date?
Our Ico starts in February 2019..
You can check out our website
Menapay.io

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

I think you should pay a little money and get a copper member. It is around 13$ right now. You can purchase from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
Otherwise, a community manager or team member with a newbie account seems very amateur.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

That's a good thing. Value will rise due to the token burning.
Thanks for this.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2495

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

@MenaPay Team

I have read an German article about your project, looks interesting. You also have planed a bounty program?

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nobytes

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

I haven't yet read on where the dividends come from, but basically security token derives its value from an external, tradable asset, and sometimes it pays as a form of dividends.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

That's a good thing. Value will rise due to the token burning.
Thanks for this.
indeed, is good news once burned any unsold tokens their value on the market will surely rise...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: