Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

MenaPay is now listed on CoinCodex. Make sure to check the ICO Calendar for other projects!

Where did you get ICO date? I see that on this site ICO date:

Code:
ICO Dates
Jan 15 - Mar 15

But as I know the team still dont have exact date yet. And even pre-sale still not started.

Most of these add new icos via automatic scripts, and the dates & other info are wrong in them all the time. I wonder if fixing dates / info is a paid service for them.

May be you are right. As I see they have only private sale right now. Any info how much they raised so far?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

Even if it is only private sale, the Team needs to contact Coicodex to regularize the dates, as the site will bring them to the notice of many, and even after the sale, they will continue to support and notify users about quotes and news. The site is very well seen in crypto
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Might be tricky though, most citizens of the MENA region have nothing to do with finance, don't own a bank account and are not interested in owning one, only care about cash, etc. Good luck though!

Really? It is really hard for me to imagine a cash-only, unbanked society. How do they get by with only cash? They do not pay goods and services online? How do businesses collect money if not through a bank or electronic payment?

I am sure businesses are using banks transfer all the time but regular people might not rely that heavily on credit cards and banks but even it this case you can use other ways to acquire crypto.

I think many people there don't buy everything online so cash is extremely useful. People have smart phones though and you could sell crytp gift cards on shops where you buy credit for your phone.

Well, I am not from the MENA region so to get an inside look from someone who is from there, can be very helpful. If the people there really only use cash the most time, it can be pretty hard to get them to switch to cryptos.
Is it true that in this region are no banks? I am surprised .. Cashless payment is safer and it is convenient, in this case it will be even harder for ordinary people to adapt to crypto.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

May be you are right. As I see they have only private sale right now. Any info how much they raised so far?

I guess we have to wait until they finished their private sale. Usually project only publish how much they raised during private sale once it's over.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

Might be tricky though, most citizens of the MENA region have nothing to do with finance, don't own a bank account and are not interested in owning one, only care about cash, etc. Good luck though!

Really? It is really hard for me to imagine a cash-only, unbanked society. How do they get by with only cash? They do not pay goods and services online? How do businesses collect money if not through a bank or electronic payment?

I am sure businesses are using banks transfer all the time but regular people might not rely that heavily on credit cards and banks but even it this case you can use other ways to acquire crypto.

I think many people there don't buy everything online so cash is extremely useful. People have smart phones though and you could sell crytp gift cards on shops where you buy credit for your phone.

Well, I am not from the MENA region so to get an inside look from someone who is from there, can be very helpful. If the people there really only use cash the most time, it can be pretty hard to get them to switch to cryptos.
Is it true that in this region are no banks? I am surprised .. Cashless payment is safer and it is convenient, in this case it will be even harder for ordinary people to adapt to crypto.

I would guess between 10-30% according to this map from 2014. It should be more now.
https://static1.businessinsider.de/image/59a654c524884937211d7862-1200/the-vast-majority-94-of-adults-in-oecd-high-income-countries-said-they-had-a-bank-account-in-2014-while-only-54-of-those-in-developing-countries-did-the-middle-east-had-the-lowest-proportion-of-account-holders-with-only-14-on-average.jpg

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

Correct. Additionally, I understand Paypal is already present in MENA region and its user base is steadily growing. I hope they will take this as a challenge to further innovate the product.

Of course there has been a time when anywhere in the world paying online was non-existent simply because internet was not invented yet. If you needed a new toaster or TV you went to a shop and paid with cash. And you had to trust the seller the toaster would not burn down your house, because there were no review sites either. Cheesy

But no banks? How would you pay for utilities like electricity, water and heat? Does someone from the company collect the money in person?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

I guess we have to wait until they finished their private sale. Usually project only publish how much they raised during private sale once it's over.

Do you happen to have any idea when might the private sale will end and also, what are the dates of ICO as well?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

Do you happen to have any idea when might the private sale will end and also, what are the dates of ICO as well?

I do not have any idea. Such information are usually found in the offical website or by using the contact us form
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Correct. Additionally, I understand Paypal is already present in MENA region and its user base is steadily growing. I hope they will take this as a challenge to further innovate the product.

Actually, paypal is not available in Turkey (it was before but now it is not). There are some local solutions similar to paypal but there is a big gap for international transfers. And menapay may fill this.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

Paypal was the most worst service provider I have ever seen if you are not living in US or UK. Most of the countries have created their own alternative for Paypal but crypto may become the best alternative in finance sector.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

Paypal was the most worst service provider I have ever seen if you are not living in US or UK. Most of the countries have created their own alternative for Paypal but crypto may become the best alternative in finance sector.
Well, many services have limits for users from other countries. It goes the same with betfair, google play and many others... Paypal was created for the US audience, so no wonder that citizens of other 96 countries have limitations. However, it's not the Paypal's issue, it's the problem with stupid national government of all these 96 countries...
clement_star

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:17:45 AM

You say menapay is a payment gateway solution right.. Can anyone explain what a payment gateway is?
akhat_omo

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:20:26 AM

You say menapay is a payment gateway solution right.. Can anyone explain what a payment gateway is?
Payment gateway means the intermediary exchange for funds between any individuals, companies or institutions. The international credit card organisations, bank money transfer systems, online wallets such as PayPal are different forms of payment gateways.
Menapay is bringing the best payment solutions to the mena region.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

I really want to see the presentation of the MenaPay project in YouTube in Russian. is it possible in the near future?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Dear MenaPay Project team please explain why when choosing from a variety of similar projects large communities that are required in various transactions will choose you?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
BabylonTreker

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

The past weeks MASSIVE volatility really shows the need for stable coins like MenaCash and MenaPay
ykkk75
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

you know you're on the list of suspected Scam artists? why aren't you defending yourself? this position only confirms that this Scam. besides, I'm sure this post will be deleted. but I will make a screenshot. and that would be further evidence against you.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

you know you're on the list of suspected Scam artists? why aren't you defending yourself? this position only confirms that this Scam. besides, I'm sure this post will be deleted. but I will make a screenshot. and that would be further evidence against you.

What are you talking about?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

The past weeks MASSIVE volatility really shows the need for stable coins like MenaCash and MenaPay
There is no such thing as stable coin when it comes to crypto as long as the price is tied to bitcoin, whenever there is drop expect that the altcoin will follow.
akhat_omo

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Menapay just released a new onepager..
Check it out
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kd5pu2ilriym4vk/New-Onepager-V1.jpg?dl=0

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: