Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is the best price for Starting Cypto investment/Trading/ETC  (Read 423 times)
jwick001995 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Been watching youtubes and reading forum about crypto.Well there's not a lot that cover how much is the best way to kick start cypto investment.We all know that there's a lot level in investment,by that some of us focus in mining ,personally mining is too high costing and slow ROI.Next that will be buying some crypto from exchange,how to earn from there ?basically two ways .First,long term investment buy when its low sell when its high,well need a lot of research and keep update from the market,suggestion don't get greedy .Second,trading most tired way for what i see,not to forget you need a quite big bucks to see some real bucks.Last,ICO's well best way for newbie to get some capital ,low price buying ,why i say like that well if you been doing research in crypto you will know that every year there's peak time means highest price for crypto ,sell when time comes and wait for tide and rebuy other ico.

Back to the topic,personally the lowest budget investment i recon USD 500-5500,depends on your finance.There's always risk in investment

Noted:im not a pro as well, still learning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

Been watching youtubes and reading forum about crypto.Well there's not a lot that cover how much is the best way to kick start cypto investment.We all know that there's a lot level in investment,by that some of us focus in mining ,personally mining is too high costing and slow ROI.Next that will be buying some crypto from exchange,how to earn from there ?basically two ways .First,long term investment buy when its low sell when its high,well need a lot of research and keep update from the market,suggestion don't get greedy .Second,trading most tired way for what i see,not to forget you need a quite big bucks to see some real bucks.Last,ICO's well best way for newbie to get some capital ,low price buying ,why i say like that well if you been doing research in crypto you will know that every year there's peak time means highest price for crypto ,sell when time comes and wait for tide and rebuy other ico.

Back to the topic,personally the lowest budget investment i recon USD 500-5500,depends on your finance.There's always risk in investment

if you have $5,500, it will be more than enough for you to start trading in the market. For beginner, i suggest you trading the coin which have high liquidity and volume in the market. Start trading with a small amount of fund first, you need to analyze the market while you trading.
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

you need to start with 10% or 5% or even less of your funds which equal nearly 550$ / 275$ trade and investing to learn
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

I think the start-up price is secondary, depending on your budget and your ability to control risk.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

I think that about 5000 but I am not sure as I have joined crypto market not long ago and my friend helped me to learn some basics for trading. I think that the trading and ether investment are profitable
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

There is no minimum amount or maximum amount, you have to be very picky of investment advises, always invest what you can afford.
jwick001995 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

if you have $5,500, it will be more than enough for you to start trading in the market. For beginner, i suggest you trading the coin which have high liquidity and volume in the market. Start trading with a small amount of fund first, you need to analyze the market while you trading.

Agree with liquidity and volume,learn the basics of trading first.by that when we have higher volume we could trade more times and get more experience day by day
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

I would say 55 is a little on the high side if you are literally just beginning. Just take a 1000 and learn the ins and outs.
jwick001995 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

I think that about 5000 but I am not sure as I have joined crypto market not long ago and my friend helped me to learn some basics for trading. I think that the trading and ether investment are profitable

For sure,everything is profitable.The most important is the understanding of howit works and some helpful friends advice.5000 usd will be the listed as luxury start for me lol,i started crypto around 500usd ,its quite hard start since very less volume i could play around with
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

In my opinion, i think theres no exact minimum or maximum amount of price when you want to invest in bitcoin. It will be depending on yourself.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
jwick001995 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

It all depends on how you want to invest if day trading i say $20 bucks to get a feel for the market and experience the up and down spikes.
There is no minimum amount or maximum amount, you have to be very picky of investment advises, always invest what you can afford.
I think the start-up price is secondary, depending on your budget and your ability to control risk.
you need to start with 10% or 5% or even less of your funds which equal nearly 550$ / 275$ trade and investing to learn

Agree in risk control playing a very important roll as well,that been said there's no 100%earning in investment ,there's only earning lesser or  losing all.Personally i choose 500usd cause it be more flexible for trading,at least i have extra capital to earn back if i loose
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

There is no bench mark as regards to how much amount you can start with in crypto currency investment, the best amount to use as a beginner is that particular amount that you can be able forget in case you lose it during investing or your coin depreciate. Simply put, start with your spare money.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

First of all get some training and feel how the market works especally if you're new to the crypto markets. It's a bit different than investing in stocks so don't invest all your money at once.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

50 dollars i think is enough to start crypto trading
and trade your 50 dollars to dogecoin
dogecoin is the safest altcoin to invest
especially when the price of bitcoin is falling

IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

I think you should have at least $1000 if you want to get into trading, and at least couple of hundreds, if to invest in ICO. That’s because investing in just one asset is quite risky and you should make small portfolio with at least 3-4 different assets.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

As new investor, I would suggest you should have to learn the basic understanding of bitcoin prior to investment. Once you have the knowledge, you can start to invest any amount provided that no matter what happen, this will not affect your savings. So, once you tried investing and it will be successful, then you may add amount on your investment. For me $100 would be enough for a first timer.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

If you have 5.500 dollars to trade crypto with, then I would buy bitcoins and hold them for 5 to 10 years. Dont buy them all the same day, price might fall longer down.
Don't do day trading with all your bitcoins to start with, just do it with a few hundrede dollars,  and then you can always trade more when you get use to the markets swings
jwick001995 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

If you have 5.500 dollars to trade crypto with, then I would buy bitcoins and hold them for 5 to 10 years. Dont buy them all the same day, price might fall longer down.
Don't do day trading with all your bitcoins to start with, just do it with a few hundrede dollars,  and then you can always trade more when you get use to the markets swings

Thanks for the suggestion,but lately i'm focusing in ICO's.Since end of the year is coming
And quite promising for this acm coin that i just invested
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

I think it depends on your risk tolerance. If you have enough reserve capital and the ability to control risk, you can invest a little more in the starting capital. If you are unfamiliar with the industry, I suggest you start at a very small amount.

jwick001995 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

50 dollars i think is enough to start crypto trading
and trade your 50 dollars to dogecoin
dogecoin is the safest altcoin to invest
especially when the price of bitcoin is falling

never heard of it ,can you explain a bit why?
lately i just invested an ICO's from gcox,not saying the safest but i think its quite promising
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: