Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT!  (Read 2525 times)
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:35:49 AM

OK! this is to all you bitcoins haters, pessimists, and people who have lost faith in bitcoin.
GET OUT! SELL YOUR COINS! CRASH THE PRICE!

This is not just a sell before its to late, comment. I will be buying. and so will all the people who care it about also.
if you are only here to make BIG MONEY, and don't really understand how innovative bitcoin is. GTFO!

GET OUT! and let people who care about bitcoin built the economy.
and don't come back crying about early adopters, and unfairness, YOU DID HAVE THE CHOICE.
come back when you are forced to because its the currency of the world, and no one accepts your fiat money.

i currently have 47.26696412 (please increase it: 1EJXbMi5CjHeNmUQNpZgg72HWzEMX8tVja) in my wallet. and 0 USD in mtgox, and 50 DKK(~10 USD) in my bank account.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spacy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:38:47 AM

OK! this is to all you bitcoins haters, pessimists, and people who have lost faith in bitcoin.

This is not just a sell before its to late, comment. I will be buying. and so will all the people who care it about also.
if you are only here to make BIG MONEY, and don't really understand how innovative bitcoin is. GTFO!

and don't come back crying about early adopters, and unfairness, YOU DID HAVE THE CHOICE.
come back when you are forced to because its the currency of the world, and no one accepts your fiat money.

i currently have 47.26696412 (please increase it: xxx) in my wallet. and 0 USD in mtgox, and 50 DKK(~10 USD) in my bank account.

Why? This is called "Bitcoin Forum" and not "Bitcoin Lover Forum".
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:41:54 AM

i currently have 47.26696412 (please increase it: xxx) in my wallet. and 0 USD in mtgox, and 50 DKK(~10 USD) in my bank account.

Why? This is called "Bitcoin Forum" and not "Bitcoin Lover Forum".
not just the forum. the whole economy, don't only close your account on the forum, but also on the exchanges, and online wallets.
simply: leave it alone.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 11:43:04 AM

10 bucks in your bank account, and 47 btc, while its in the middle of a huge crash, with more to come?  Yep, sucker  Cheesy  

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:44:47 AM

10 bucks in your bank account, and 47 btc, while its in the middle of a huge crash, with more to come?  Yep, sucker  Cheesy  
well yes im poor, im a student. i get some money on 1. nov.

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:47:09 AM

don't be so damn practical.

all the Bears have an agenda; why else would they spend all their valuable time here bashing Bitcoin if they truly believed it was worthless?
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:49:54 AM

all the Bears have an agenda; why else would they spend all their valuable time here bashing Bitcoin if they truly believed it was worthless?
apparently it is not valuable.

aop

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:53:32 AM

Did you buy those 47 BTC with real money OP?
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:55:14 AM

apparently it is not valuable.

its valuable if you're getting paid to diss.
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:56:06 AM

Did you buy those 47 BTC with real money OP?
yes/no bought 30 BTC back in april for price ~1, the rest have earned and traded me to on mtgox.

322i0n

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 11:57:47 AM

this. so to the op don't the haters. make use of them.

Supporting The Global Insurrection Against Banker Occupation
BTC: 1C1w6t1dMkEXeCntURxDiBiWsTbdJbvTr9
NMC: N6uNpVPAdpTur4Hwr8Sqgd6kxcKPto4S2T
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 11:59:08 AM

Yes, just because I believe bitcoin is in a decline, and will be in a decline for the near future, means I "truly believe it is worthless"  Roll Eyes  I just think stupid people are stupid for making bad trades.  Like this guy koko, he could've sold/traded/bought and have a lot more btc/money, but since he's the aforementioned stupid person, he doesn't, and only has 10 bucks.  Especially since he bought in before the bubble.  But from your "getting paid to diss" comment, I can see you are another one of those people.  Good luck with that!

kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 12:05:05 PM

Yes, just because I believe bitcoin is in a decline, and will be in a decline for the near future, means I "truly believe it is worthless"  Roll Eyes  I just think stupid people are stupid for making bad trades.  Like this guy koko, he could've sold/traded/bought and have a lot more btc/money, but since he's the aforementioned stupid person, he doesn't, and only has 10 bucks.  Especially since he bought in before the bubble.  But from your "getting paid to diss" comment, I can see you are another one of those people.  Good luck with that!
im not stupid. sorry mate! and yes i could have raped the price, but i chose not to(it goes up: i don't care, it goes down: i don't care). i could actually cashout now, and still have profit.

the reason why im only having 10 bucks is becuase im a poor student, and im glad that im not in debt.

aop

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 12:05:50 PM

We saw many people fall to the BTC price bubble scam on these forums so I think it's our right if not duty to tell people to avoid Bitcoin until the bubble is finally over.
dogisland

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 12:08:33 PM

I believe bitcoin is in a decline, and will be in a decline for the near future.

It's the price of Bitcoin that's in decline.

The features of Bitcoin that make it a great alternative currency are still there regardless of price.

Also if your a speculator which some people are, then surely this is a great oppurtunity to go short ?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 12:10:45 PM

I believe bitcoin is in a decline, and will be in a decline for the near future.

The features of Bitcoin that make it a great alternative currency are still there regardless of price.

Also if your a speculator which some people are, then surely this is a great oppurtunity to go short ?

Obviously yes, I was talking about the price.  And yes I am a speculator, and no this is a bad time to short.  There will likely be a small bounce and some stagnation before the next crash. 

anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 01:32:02 PM

Because they are sociopathic gits?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 01:35:21 PM

Obviously yes, I was talking about the price.  And yes I am a speculator, and no this is a bad time to short.  There will likely be a small bounce and some stagnation before the next crash. 

since i'm so stupid and you're so smart, as well as a speculator, how about a bet?  $1000 that i think the USD price of BTC will be higher one year from now than it is today, the money to be held in escrow?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 01:45:12 PM

since i'm so stupid and you're so smart, as well as a speculator, how about a bet?  $1000 that i think the USD price of BTC will be higher one year from now than it is today, the money to be held in escrow?

Roll Eyes  That's not how speculation works.   Besides, I have said before (I understand if you have problems retaining information) that I do believe bitcoin price may rise again, just that the price is declining and the bubble isn't fully over yet. 

Furthermore, I make my market bets on bitcoinica and mtgox, not against random crazies on the forums.  Like I'm really gonna let my money sit in some escrow account for a year when I could be using it to make more money. 

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 01:56:00 PM

Roll Eyes  That's not how speculation works.   Besides, I have said before (I understand if you have problems retaining information) that I do believe bitcoin price may rise again, just that the price is declining and the bubble isn't fully over yet. 

Furthermore, I make my market bets on bitcoinica and mtgox, not against random crazies on the forums.  Like I'm really gonna let my money sit in some escrow account for a year when I could be using it to make more money. 

just another BadBear who has no conviction and isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is.  it IS an opportunity to make money, Stupid.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: