Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
Emanammy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin.you should read BTC news regularly and have to wait for its recovery and work with patience.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

IT looks like everything now is declining not only Bitcoin but also altcoins. It is really sad to see my folio declining  or decreasing everyday. But I am still positive that it will be back to normal sooner. I should wait and still hold my coins. It is too late already to cut off my losses but looking forward to the market recovery soon. I am still holding mine.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

No,not at all. Bitcoin is never going to end.No doubt their is a downfall in market value but that doesnt mean to panic and sell your coins at low rate.Have patience and keep on holding your coins.Bitcoin will recover soon.Dont be afraid of such fluctuations.Try to invest as much as you can.Dont contribute to panic selling.Have trust on BTC.
I also hope not because bitcoin has brought me a lot of income but at present I have been stuck in this battle, if the bitcoin ends right now, it would be a huge loss to me, even with so many people that have faith in it as you. Many people have told me that this failure and collapse of bitcoin is probably the transition to another page of its history, and of course, the first pages will be very difficult but when everything is running smoothly, the wonders and benefits will come very quickly.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

A series of declines that reached the lowest price of BTC slightly under $6,000, then few weeks of nice recovery, and finally a sharp fall few days ago that happened within 24 hours. Can we say that this is the end of BTC? Of course not, these events are not enough to say that bitcoin is dying. These events are actually normal with the cryptocurrency industry.
Exactly yes, the sharp price drop and the sharp price growth both are common in the cryptocurrency. Also it has not happened for the first time to say it a dying moment for the Bitcoin. It is only around a $1000 drop which is also not too exceptional for this market.
How will people get new opportunities if we expect the price to move up constantly. For Bitcoin to stay alive is necessary for the price to move back and forth.
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

Who thinks bitcoin will end up being a mistake. Bitcoin is the first birth coin in the field of electronic money. It has its own characteristics as decentralized, no unit or organization that controls Bitcoin's network. Over the past few months, BTC prices have fallen but retain its position. The current price volatility is stabilizing again, I believe a BTC day will increase and dominate the market.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

I think too much money and people are involved in bitcoin so that it can disappear so quickly, maybe it will fall dramatically and it will be replaced by another currency, but it is unlikely that it will ever lose its value.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I want to say you must have patience and always think positively, the price of bitcoin is down but it will not kill bitcoin. Be patient, bitcoin can definitely return to better conditions.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mhgeekiyanage

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

Everything hasn't ended yet, the price of Bitcoin will rise soon. indeed 6 months the price of Bitcoin is too low, but actually this is an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin. remember, the digital price of cryptocurrency assets is very volatile
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

Everything hasn't ended yet, the price of Bitcoin will rise soon. indeed 6 months the price of Bitcoin is too low, but actually this is an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin. remember, the digital price of cryptocurrency assets is very volatile

No its not the end of bitcoin.  Even we are experiencing some kinds of situation that are hard to predict when it will be back on the normal thread.

Fluctuations is normal in this business so all we have to do is hold,  wait,  re-buy coins to have more and be patient until it strive for the highest value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
HukoJla

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

The market usually have fluctuations. It can rise and go down at any time. You just have to be patient, when it goes down, it does not mean it will not rise again.
naanun

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

if btc continues to decline it is not impossible this will be the end of bitcoin, but I still hope that the price of btc can stabilize and may rise again
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

The fact that many people are now very pessimistic, because Bitcoin has fallen in price more than three times in the past six months. Therefore, those who shout about the fact that bitkoinu came to an end - it's just desperate people.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

If you think this is the end of bitcoin, then you think in panic. This is only a market downturn and will be able to recover later.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Bitcoin is never ended. Bitcoin is a future currency. So people know about the bitcoin. Bitcoin is king of all coin. So any coin does not reach the bitcoin place and price. People always believe. So most of the people buy and hold the bitcoin long time. Time is important for this process. So people check the price day by day then people invest. people movement increase bitcoin price will be increased. Most of the people support the bitcoin.
EDGARMEDINA

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

Bitcoin won't die, it never will. There will always be at least one person that is using it, one person that is innovating on it, and one person that is at least taking a look at the code. I could even see schools using it later on, mining, seeing how all of the code works behind it. So even when the influx of people stops and the news around it stops, Bitcoin will still live on.

More or less people doesn't matter, we just need miners
RODRIGO DUTERTE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

Bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is keep on upgrading and developing itself over the years so the chance for itself to die is not really possible so why we should worry for the life of bitcoin if we are seeing a good progress from bitcoin from these past few years and it is not enough to base the life of bitcoin on the current events that we are experiencing.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

More or less people doesn't matter, we just need miners

On the contrary, people do matter. Remember that miners do not get paid in fiat to do what they do. They are rewarded with bitcoins and bitcoins alone. Most of them convert this bitcoin to fiat to pay for their operations since fiat is more liquid and easier to use.

And this conversion is dependent on the price rate of bitcoin. And the price is dependent on utilization and demand. Should the price crash, the miners are left with too little of an incentive to stay interested at mining. It would be difficult to sustain their operations in this event and might cause many of the miners to simply abandon their rigs should the mining be of no practical benefits anymore.

Thus, people need miners and miners need people.
HukoJla

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

I think this is not the end of the market, for us the market up and down is also a good thing. I believe that the market in a short time will increase again, so for us you are not worried about the fall of the market. better you can hold a few altcoins to wait for a stable price increase. so you will also get better benefits.
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

Bitcoin won't end. For whatever length of time that there is blockchain innovation and cryptographic money, bitcoin will remain. I can see that bitcoin will turn out to be more grounded in the coming future.
karmusbio

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are starting to experience a significant increase again, in my opinion holding your bitcoin is the right decision because it is estimated that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket again by the end of the year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: