Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, US Dollar Will Become Worthless: Warns Kim Dotcom  (Read 19102 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

The US debt is increasing at a rapid pace and with the big crash coming up, Kim Dotcom is emphasizing people to invest in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and gold as economies are going to crash making US Dollar worthless in the process.

https://coingape.com/buy-bitcoin-us-dollar-will-become-worthless-kim-dotcom/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

The current situation is definately pretty dangerous as USA has the biggest debt of all countries in the world and at the same time is one of the strongest economies. If the situation persists and dollars will be printed like toilet paper, we might see a tremendous financial crush and cryptocurrencies might be a safe heaven.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

The current situation is definately pretty dangerous as USA has the biggest debt of all countries in the world and at the same time is one of the strongest economies. If the situation persists and dollars will be printed like toilet paper, we might see a tremendous financial crush and cryptocurrencies might be a safe heaven.

Debt constantly increasing, inflation, housing market slowing down, crypto will be where it's at.
regadly

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

A greater share of probability. The problems are more and more, and their resources are allowed less and less. One hope for reason and technology, and this bitcoin
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

I think that bitcoin will buy useless because it will become very expensive and bitcoin will have to be bought for a lot of money so that bitcoin is the louder crypto currency.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Well, yes i can see that the US dollar has a lot of debts but i don't think it will be useless. The dollar has been a trusted currency and is used universally. It is not easy to discount a currency that has built a lot of trust all over the world.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad just said USD a SCAM!
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/robert-kiyosaki-is-bullish-on-bitcoin-says-usd-is-a-scam/
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

The US debt is increasing at a rapid pace and with the big crash coming up, Kim Dotcom is emphasizing people to invest in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and gold as economies are going to crash making US Dollar worthless in the process.

I wonder why people becomes FOMO because of this man tweets Cheesy
I think it's good time to earn 1-2% shor profits Cheesy
Thanks kim dotcom Cheesy
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

The dollar has been a trusted currency and is used universally. It is not easy to discount a currency that has built a lot of trust all over the world.
It would not be easy for it to go down but if things go on as is, it is very likely that it will become less valuable. It can lose value real fast like what happened to other currencies in the past that has been long forgotten.
I wonder why people becomes FOMO because of this man tweets Cheesy
people get into this FOMO because they personally believe bitcoin itself, like gold or any other commodity, can be a safe haven for the speculated upcoming economic crisis of US.
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:44 AM

Doesn't matter what the situation of the USA's economic condition is, or how much in debt this country is, the market will still have an ample supply of demand for dollars.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

I wouldn't worry about the debt too drastically.  USA may have the biggest debt but they also have the biggest bombs.  That's why the debt has been allowed to get this big.  The world is going to get very interesting shortly.  Bitcoin/Gold/Silver/food for the collapse.

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

Sound advice to blunt the impact of domestic unrest, but if and when the USD becomes worthless we'll have more pressing problems on our hands. I don't see that happening outside a complete global economic collapse, in which case you may want to stock up on goods instead.

Then again this is Kim Dotcom so of course he's exaggerating for media mileage lol.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

It will happen but not quick, they will try to salvage what they can, and for as long they can. It will however start leaking shit all over and we will enter a new recession, it is just a matter of time. Current economy is unsustainable .
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

America is a big economy. The dollar dominates the economies of many countries around the world. I hope that the US economy will overcome the downturn, otherwise it will affect the world economy and Bitcoin.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

This is a good news that came from one of the economists here in the world. It helps to open the eyes of other  people to be in cryptocurrency now.and hope this thing will help us to recover the price in the markets. But as what i have been observing, its too hard for this to happened as we know that usd is the strongest currency when talking about in real world as they have the greatest economy.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

I bet that most people know how you actually borrow $100 from a bank and you need to get back $101 and in order to do so you need to borrow another $1. So this is infinite loop that has flows. Economy will collapse again it's a matter of time. For USD to become "worthless" it takes much more than buying in crypto. Even if USD starts becoming useless do you really believe that US gov will "let it be". Smiley Naaah I thought so. Don't worry about USD and yeah invest in crypto (why not?). Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Having a currency which is printed and we don't know if how many were already printed or does it still have the value what the government promised is quite disturbing. Thinking that one day when you wake up the paper you were holding has no value anymore. This illusion made by governments is coming to an end and the new currency, BTC will replace them all.

tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

Hoping world economies going to crash just to make your bitcoin more valuable is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.  He is a greedy thief.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

A greater share of probability. The problems are more and more, and their resources are allowed less and less. One hope for reason and technology, and this bitcoin
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

The current situation of US debt is pretty alarming. But USA is one of the strongest economy in the world and dollar is a strong currency. I doubt that there would be a fall in the value of dollars anytime soon. Besides dollar is a trusted currency used in other parts of the world too. Even if dollar falls in its value, it won’t be anytime soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: