Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to invest now,What coin will rise max when the bull market arrives?  (Read 923 times)
Loriente777

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

i want to invest now,50000$,All my savings
 Taking advantage of the market bleeding
We all know that the last bull market iota xem, eth rise alot
So what kind of coin in the next bull market will rise faster than others?
I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
Who can predict the next bull market big whale's pump target
I have heavy debt pressure, I hope to make money.
sorry for my bad english

It's very hard to say which coin will rise the most. I think that the big potential ethereum has.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english
I think it's bitcoin will give you a good profits if you invest all your money on BTC as this is a sure profits once the market starts a bull run.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

i want to invest now,50000$,All my savings ~

I have heavy debt pressure, I hope to make money ~

Bro, This is not an investment advice. But I have just one thing to say. I'm not telling you this to discourage you. Trading/ Investing is a high risky work. Specially in crypto market. What I got from your post is, you are like to invest money that you borrowed from someone. Other thing is that you are going to invest your whole savings. Do not do that. I repeat " Do not do that". I don't tell you to invest. Just invest some money that you can afford to lose. That's all. Listen to others here and make your decisions about what coin you should invest. I just told you that investing in crypto is a high risk work.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english
Due to the recent dumps of ethereum which I think this is a good chance you can buy more with the lower price. Also you can diversify to bitcoin and stellar to minimize the risk.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

This is very simple, you put a lot of expensive, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. You go to the market value list, I think the top ten coins are good. worth buying.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Stellar
Eos
Credits
Just give a little try , these coins are worth buying in this bear market.
vivinamie (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Stellar
Eos
Credits
Just give a little try , these coins are worth buying in this bear market.

I think eth will have a bright future, but eth's unrestricted circulation and ico organizer's huge dumping affect the price btc is too old. Eos is too centralized , so many useless big garbage,what should i do?
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

I think at this point oftime and recent deep dip ethereum is set for a good entry and good profits can be expected from it in next couple of months as sson as bulls will be back in the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

I think at this point oftime and recent deep dip ethereum is set for a good entry and good profits can be expected from it in next couple of months as sson as bulls will be back in the market.

I believe as well that Ethereum is a perfect choice for investment before the bullish market takes over, for sure it will hit  $1k again in no time when the bull arives or I guess even better. Grab your Ethereums now, while the value is really cheap before its too late.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

I will like to advice that you shouldn't invest in crypto with all your money but rather with your spare cash and before you start investing, take your time to do a very good research of the coin and be sure of its potential. You can invest in the top potential coins in crypto and hold them to earn reasonable profit by the time you decide to sell.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

I suggest you look at the chart today as there is only one coin that is pumping hard and that is LISK. Mainnet launch is jut a weeks away so you can jump in now and enjoy the ride. ICOs are already lining up because javascript programmers are everywhere so get some cheap LISK now

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Easy peasy, why would you spend all your saving? And are you planning to spend $5k or $50k? I highly recommend spending 30% of your savings because you certainly will regret it in the future. Investing in crypto is highly risky if you ask me, not to mention that it leaves you out with much stress and overthinking. Therefore, do not spend your savings all together and do not rush into making decision that will affect you badly in the future. Invest in bitcoin and wait until the price grows and then sell.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english

personally i believe if ethereum, eos and ADA will growing hard when the bull run coming in crypto market my friend
this is not a financial advice, i suggest you to do your won research

Well your answer are safe if your suggestion not working you can't blame
The market as of now is in the bleeding difficult to suggest what is best coins go faster to make money
Special huge of amount they can plan to invest
Always the need make own decision to avoid blaming from the ither people

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english

bull market is unpredictable even in the bitcoin and eth market specially with the alts that is not known in the market yet. BTC and ETH even has an expensive price it is still worth buying that coin because of the potential of it in the market and you can look also in the history of the price they already prove themselves in the market unlike the alts that is very quiet.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

I think the BNB has a promising potential if we want to hold it and I am sure that if the bullish market later the BNB has a chance to rise high.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

Be safe. Choose the top 10. With the prices at this moment, you will only need at most 5 months before your money will double.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

I think it's bitcoin will give you a good profits if you invest all your money on BTC as this is a sure profits once the market starts a bull run.
bitcoin low point appeared before and you missed the train already. now 6600 is little bit higher point. Suggest to buy ETH instead of BTC. ETHs price $250 is good price to try.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

Spectrecoin (xspec) will be huge in 2019 when more people take the time to look in to the project and it’s huge potential
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Don't easily take some advice here you may receive some worthless or scam altcoins from their suggestion, you know what coins will rise when the bull run hits the market, top 10 from the CMC you may choose from them to their potential to rise when the big increase comes, don't focus on just one coin you may want to diversify and scatter you investments to maximize the profit, take some consideration from some ICO's but beware of the fake ones, always check the legibility and the potential.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

Currently, it is almost impossible to predict what will happen to the currency or coin at any time, as many coins show their level and can say a little surprised, waiting for further development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: