Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [STO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 42126 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

T
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

of course the right project, then you and the love of football and real income! the team of the company are great fellows as they organize excellent feedback. Will Bitcademy become a global company? Wink
I think if the project appears interesting, then even professional futbolitsa and trainers will begin to support it and to advance as at the moment analogs of the project don't exist.
The Bitcademy has a good concepts within it. People that interest football so much might gain here and not only that they might be a huge investors for this project to keep going on its developments as the people are the one that will fuel the motivation of the team, so good to keep up striving!
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

I hear they do planning to start their projects in Dubai, it is a good thing for the realization of this project. I am really excited with all the news coverage they will announce. but whether there are already rumblings about exchanges where these coins will be listing?

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

of course the right project, then you and the love of football and real income! the team of the company are great fellows as they organize excellent feedback. Will Bitcademy become a global company? Wink
I think if the project appears interesting, then even professional futbolitsa and trainers will begin to support it and to advance as at the moment analogs of the project don't exist.
The Bitcademy has a good concepts within it. People that interest football so much might gain here and not only that they might be a huge investors for this project to keep going on its developments as the people are the one that will fuel the motivation of the team, so good to keep up striving!
Yes that is true. And not only that because the team that is working behind this project is doing the best they could to make further developments. More people are getting attached to this project even it is just starting. Well, I hope this to keep moving forward.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

Is the coins of the Bitcademy already been listed to some popular exchanges? If not yet, where is the team planning to get listed the Bitcademy Football? It is waste if they will not make an action towards this especially now that there are lots of people getting curious and encourage to be with this kind of crypto-sports related project.
Dany.dan

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

it is not only about business, making profit but also their aim to help young adult to become skilled enough about their talents in terms of football games. this is for sure will become successful in the near future.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

it is not only about business, making profit but also their aim to help young adult to become skilled enough about their talents in terms of football games. this is for sure will become successful in the near future.

Moreover, this project relates to football sports, of course people who are interested are definitely a lot, maybe with the passage of time this project will be successful we will see later its development to be clearer
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

Moreover, this project relates to football sports, of course people who are interested are definitely a lot, maybe with the passage of time this project will be successful we will see later its development to be clearer
I am also looking forward to the team of the Bitcademy project that they will keep it up progressing and bring more opportunities that will let the people to keep their full trust and support and reach its future success as this project has a great goal towards the community.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

So you can support talented football players of poor countries?
But why should the price of the tokens rise and how do you prevent abuse of the system?
They won't be connected with professional football players in any way. The project is aimed at improvement of a football component in underdeveloped countries.
Yeah they are still not connected with any professional footballer but i think in future they will connect with some of professional fotballers. Many of professional footballer are ready for improvement in underdeveloped countries.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:21:07 AM

I think many football projects are stuck, whether this project is able to run until success, I don't know, the key is only to be in a solid team and a reliable developer.
That is the reason we have got bitacademy a place where various experts are gathered together to enrich the youth skill and fulfill the dreams moreover all the professionals of the project are highly experienced with similar projects.

Thank you for kind words.
We have a team of 17 people working together on that project. The progress is enourmous - we're ready to go, with the right financing we came to the point we are well prepared to push product into the market.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:55:22 AM

This project was tested in which country first?

We will go to Zambia, Indonesia and Eastern Europe (Poland or Ukraine)
Well chosen countries are in the top category however there should be more interaction platform for all the new players who has lot of interest and require a platform which will embrace them to enhance their skill with proper guidance to proceed with a green flag to reach their dream.

Hi nikki44,
Yes, and the best part of it is that marketplace where players are exposed can be joined by sports and any organization.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

It is interesting whether this project will help development of soccer with the small countries? When a distribution of coins there is? There is some concrete date?

Yes, we have pre-ICO in December and ICO in February.
We will launch coins right after the ICO.
Project is global - we start in 1-3 locations and then we will expand.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

Bitcademy is here with full of surprise they will be launching so many offer very soon.one of those is Airdrop.you can have a sports token which can be a big price as from previous experience i can say

Hi, we will launch pre-ICO in December. Please stay tuned!
We have a lot to offer in the project. We encourage you to read our whitepaper for more information Smiley
You can also go through this thread, there are a lot of questions answered here. 

https://bitcademy.io

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

Its amazing that One airdrop announcement gave them 40k subscribers.So Bitcademy on the path to get more people in the coin sale.continue your work as a team  

Thank you for kind words.
We work hard to make things happen and they are all on track and solid.
We believe that the community that joined us is strong and together we will achieve something significant.

cryptoinveste

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

One of the good project with unique concept for sports niche. The team behind this project is good in experience and self motivated to leave some good mark in the world before go. I wish best of luck for this project.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

This project is very interesting, I really liked the concept and idea is embedded in the project, regarding advanced technology in football Academy that allows investors to connect with people who have great talents in the public market. This will open up many young players a chance to show their talent.

Hi bignice,
we will operate on three continents and really want to move fast forward for quick expansion.
We will start in Africa and Asia where we believe talent is there and as you say a lot of young players need sponsorship to achieve their greatness.
It's just the financial situation sometimes prevents them from making headway.

Please follow us on our webpage for more information
https://bitcademy.io

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Now there is a lot of competition. And as far as I know the first competition is the purchase price of the token. Tell me please, what is the price for one token at the moment of purchase?
Such information is on the website, here it is not disclosed. It becomes to gather visits on the official site as there is more information about the project.

All token distribution information can be seen in the whitepaper on our webpage.
Price of the token sold during ICO will be 0.038 USD

Please find more information here
https://bitcademy.io/files/Bitcademy_Whitepaper.pdf

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

Its amazing that One airdrop announcement gave them 40k subscribers.So Bitcademy on the path to get more people in the coin sale.continue your work as a team  
Probably, most of this subscribers are football enthusiast since they like to play this kind of sports. It is very difficult to learn and it needs a lot of time before we can develop our skills. And I hope the team behind this project will hire some professional football players to attract more people to join in the project.
I think here not only fans of soccer gathered, many people have children football players and for their development they support this project. As option.

I think on btt there is a mix of crypto lovers and football fans and all these wise investors that look for solid business and not empty promises.
We also think that we're gathering traction among "normal people" not only crypto-enthusiasts which is great as more can make a positive decision to invest in the project and be part of the revolution with us.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

What approximate value in dollars will be received by each participant? It would be desirable to learn the concrete sum and whether it is worth participating in it in general?

Do you mean when investing in the player?
An investor will get % of the contract that will vary of the level of investment during players education in the academy and a few other factors.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

Its a unique platform of sports using football for crypto project. I have seen some like of these one, But others have been forgotten and dead. I hope bitcademy football will be a success!

Hi there, please let us know the ones you've seen that are dead now.
It's always good to see the history of the competition and the reasons behind the failure to avoid it.
And thank you for words of support!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: