Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 [thread 2]  (Read 21423 times)
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Here you are engaged in fraud with crypto-currencies. What if the crypts do not justify themselves?
Now, of course, crypto-currencies do not inspire confidence among the masses, but the situation should someday change. After all, the crypto currency has many pluses and amenities for people. We got a legal basis for the implementation of our services. As for technological solutions, they practically all, in one form or another, are already present on the market. The main question is their correct combination and tuning. We are confident that we will be able to realize the goal of our company - to unite the world of crypto-currencies and fiat funds on a legal basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thegreentea

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Here you are engaged in fraud with crypto-currencies. What if the crypts do not justify themselves?
Now, of course, crypto-currencies do not inspire confidence among the masses, but the situation should someday change. After all, the crypto currency has many pluses and amenities for people. We got a legal basis for the implementation of our services. As for technological solutions, they practically all, in one form or another, are already present on the market. The main question is their correct combination and tuning. We are confident that we will be able to realize the goal of our company - to unite the world of crypto-currencies and fiat funds on a legal basis.
why do you think that banks wouldn't provide people with the opportunity to work with crypto-currencies.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

why do you think that banks wouldn't provide people with the opportunity to work with crypto-currencies.
They will provide, when confidence in crypto-currencies becomes stronger. However, now there is no such possibility, but we don’t want to be at a stop, otherwise we try to develop in tune with the times. When banks allow themselves fraud with crypto currency, imagine what interest and percentages will be presented to customers. We try to avoid such financial difficulties as much as possible.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Thank you for your questions.
yelizavetavarava

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Dear manager, tell me whether it is necessary for bounty hunters to go through KYC?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Dear manager, tell me whether it is necessary for bounty hunters to go through KYC?
If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation
yelizavetavarava

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation
How and with what protection of payments Crypocean is carried out?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

The payments are protected by two-factor identification, and also by storing keys to
cryptocurrency wallets on the client's side.
yelizavetavarava

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

The payments are protected by two-factor identification, and also by storing keys to

What do you plan to do in order to make the use of Cryptocean more convenient and comfortable for the user?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

What do you plan to do in order to make the use of Cryptocean more convenient and comfortable for the user?
For users working with CRYPTOCEAN the several types of apps with similar functionality - the
Internet (Web), desktop (PC and Mac), mobile (Android and iOS) will be created. The Internet
application does not require installation and is accessible to any user on the Internet via
browsers for desktop PCs and laptops for Windows, Linux and MacOS (PC and Mac), and
mobile devices - communicators and tablets for Android and iOS.
tony439

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Bounty campaign is still going on? How can I join?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Hello! Yes. You can read more about bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3641807.0
tony439

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

Hello! Yes. You can read more about bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3641807.0

Thanks for reply. And what is your token price?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

Nominal cost of CRON token is $0,01
tony439

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee increase of the CRON tokens value. What can you tell about it?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee increase of the CRON tokens value. What can you tell about it?

Yes, of course!
To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
yelizavetavarava

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

Good morning!Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information?
yelizavetavarava

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 10:39:05 AM by yelizavetavarava

/
yelizavetavarava

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 10:40:07 AM by yelizavetavarava

/
You say you have partners. Which ones?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.
You say you have partners. Which ones?
Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 people work on the project of cryptocean.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: