Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto currency developer! ANY ALGO COIN IN 24 HOURS DELIVERED  (Read 197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Developerx11 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 04:27:11 AM by Developerx11

Hello to everyone,

I am a crypto developing for 2 years already. I am here to propose for the first time my services to the large public of bitcointalk.

I can create any type of crypto, from x11 to scrypt or quark.

Prices starts from 0.01 BTC for basic crypto's based on scrypt POS/POW up to 2-3 BTC on more special ideas. Most asked coins are based on Masternodes. Here prices goes from 0.05BTC to 0.4BTC (there are exceptions of course, depending of what you want).

I am very much busy all the time so here is a schedule of my free time and when you can join me - https://teamup.com/ksu83iq838aasrpemv

Things to know:

1. I develope 20 hours a day. You can contact me at any time on discord, I usually reply very fast. deadxalive#8003
2. For each project, you have to find a mirror of time of at least 4 hours on my calendar.
3. Payment in advance is 0.01 btc when you reserve a spot depending on the project of course, 50% when i literaly start working. It is followed by me sending the files that you need except the source code that will come when the last payment was sent.
4. I don't make coins with the pretext : "when i sell a masternode i will pay you". At the first moment, I'm smelling that you are trying to scam with my work, you'll have a block from me.
5. This service is not encouraging scam projects. I want to see new people adding their ideas through the blockchain technologies.
6. My services also include free hosting of your blockchain online and nodes for at least 3 months (depends from project to project).
7. Dellivery time can be different. From 1 hour to tops 2 days.
8. Android, iOS wallets extra cost. MAC comes for free over 0.2 BTC

Also important: Looking for people that want to learn how to create crypto and help me out in daily work.

Get in touch with me via discord: deadxalive#8003

I don't accept users from bitcointalk anymore if they don't reserve in advance with a payment of half costs, i can work with payment after only if you come with an external reference! I did a lot of projects and they just went offline! This is not ok!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Developerx11 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

Available right now!
Pages: [1]
  Print