Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Bitcoins  (Read 544 times)
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

To recover the lost BTC there are some software’s. The first step in recovering the BTC is to recover the private key. It will be easy for you to access the BTC if you find the key.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

If this news is true it was a real stroke of luck. How did you get to know bitcoin so early? Unfortunately, many here are eating our hands to get there too late.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

There's nothing which you are talking about and i did't heard about it ever. I had started BTC faucet in 2010. And some of my friends had invest in BTC. And BTC mining was rare thing on that time. So i think this is false news. If you have done this then you could recover by your e-mail. If we join any program e-mail registration is the first process which is very crucial for updates. This is quite easy solution to recover anything which you want.  Smiley

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

There are lots of software that will help you to recover the lost bitcoins. The very first step is to recover the private key. If you can find the key, it will be easy for you to access the BTC.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

I don't want to jump into conclusion but I think you are trolling because for you to be involved in bitcoin as far back as 2009 you should have rase this alarm long before now, but if your report is any thing to go by I will say you are still in the best position to help your self.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

In those years there were some fond fares of 5 bitcoin, they were kept in the wallets of that time, that I am very different from those of now, who knows the name of those sotfware? or some link for the download!
I do not understand. A wallet is needed to hold a BTC. It has not changed. Do not remember where you saved the purchased BTC? It's very strange...
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

I think receiving the software is only the primary step. I have to decode the secret key that is in a memories anywhere the keys were store a time ago. It’s  done because the memory was obtain
Robert12312

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

Hello guys, in 2009 I saved some btc in one of the software promos where satoshi nakamoto sent them directly, do any of you know the name of that software or where can I find it?

Are you joking ? why you don't contact to Satoshi about this issue ? hurry up bro, BTC price is down trend.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

In my opinion there are a lots of software available that helps to receive lost bitcoin. You can recover the coin through this software. I hope you ca do thin and get back your coin
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

Hello guys, in 2009 I saved some btc in one of the software promos where satoshi nakamoto sent them directly, do any of you know the name of that software or where can I find it?

Thats really hard to find right now because its 9 years past and its only a software and we don't know if that software already deleted by the developer but I hope that you will find that and someone can help you for that.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

First you need to find a key this is the easiest part cause there are lots of softwares that will help you with that, after that will be harder cause you need your own password to enter your wallet, hope that you know it.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

That's very sad news. But wish you will benefitted with bitcoin future and able recover this lost.
Crt01

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Many investors lost their bitcoins for this current situation. But some are still hold their bitcoin and keep buying bitcoin in low price and they should be patient for future.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

There are so many software is available here to find out your lost bitcoins. So don't panic.
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

I am still confused that is it possible or not. But you not lying I hope. Wish someone will be help you to find it if it exist.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

It can be found if we lost bitcoin we can use bitcoin and litecoin recovery where we can find our lost passwords , wallet.It can take some time but we can find lost bitcoin.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

There are many software to get Bitcoin back again, but I think the software is only the first step to get Bitcoin back. Collect more information about this so that you can get back your bitcoin.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

I think there are so many software is available here to find out your lost bitcoins. You can recover the coin through this software.  But the very first step is to recover the private key. If you can find the key, it will be easy for you to access the BTC.
LateMoveR52

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

"Because the crypto market is unstable, its prices have been steadily rising and faling.
So, do not worry there are many types of software so that you can check the market again to get back the Bitcoin. And before investing you should do a lot of research aboout this volatile market."
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

If you have assets in bitcoin that you have saved from 2009, of course this will provide many benefits if you sell it now, but if you forget something data then this will be a big loss, but try to think or remember again so that your assets will not be lost just like that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: