Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle your emotion when crypto markets go up and down??  (Read 1151 times)
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

I never use pills and alcohols as my frineds investors sudgest because I keep my head ccalm and thoughts clear because if I see that market is red I am waiting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

Stop listening people who always panic about any bad news and you will see that nothing bad is here. Market changing all the time and you need to be calm

notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

Making a great coffee with wiskey and wtaching TV show) I am joking - but seriously I invested only money I don't afraid to lose. so this is a game for me
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

When I see that market is raising I am happy that I make my investments and when market is down I am waiting when it will recover and stay calm

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I talk with other investors and they calm me down when I worry about my money and also I tell myself that market always recover and we need to wait
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink

For myself

1. Find out how certain coin coins can go up or down, whether it's fud or project progress
2. Stay principled don't be easily tempted by big profits if the chart shows too risky to enter
3. Follow own believe not the word of the person because not all of the words of the person are true
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

One thing ive learned based on my experiences, is to let emotion at ease, i mean there should nothing be worry whether my portfolio suddenly gained or loss at the same time., what i wanted is that to collect more coins., in the future i can harvest what ive planted.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink

As for me, it is important that know how to handle our emotions during the downfall of the prices of our holdings. We should bear in mind upon entering that cryptocurrency is volatile and is always changing so we must have patience and wait for the right time to sell.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

As for me, it is important that know how to handle our emotions during the downfall of the prices of our holdings. We should bear in mind upon entering that cryptocurrency is volatile and is always changing so we must have patience and wait for the right time to sell.
It seems to me that today everyone can reassure themselves by the fact that today they sell a cryptocurrency market, they are specific projects or a coin. In any case, if the market recovers, then our assets will also increase in price.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

When everything is red, I just dont look at the blockfolio and do not login to the exchanges, now it's easier because I made a lot of mistakes based on the emotions in the past.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Handling Emotion has been one of the hardest things I have had to deal with in cryptocurrency any time I would have had huge profits but fucked up a trade or sold prematurely
I would head with my remaining funds to provably fair gambling websites and screw myself over worse then I started ive been trying to stay away have been doing good so far.
You just have to remember you goals and think straight maybe if things are getting to you just dont do anything in crypto just leave your investments where they are and focus on something else.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

When everything is red, I just dont look at the blockfolio and do not login to the exchanges, now it's easier because I made a lot of mistakes based on the emotions in the past.
This is just a newcomer to certain negative emotions that will greatly influence decision making and future activities. If you already have a minimal experience, then you will reasonably reflect and act according to your experiences.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

It is a matter of being patient and obervation. Carefully observe how the market behaves because any unhesitant action might result to regret. Whenever the market is on green marks, do not sell immediately becsuse the. mmight be more. Always consider thinking twice before making an action especially at times like this where market is more unpredictable.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

In my case I am not making actions based on my emotions. One good example is the situation at this moment which is really frustrating. Some people have already sold their token holdings to cut down their loss not hoping for recoveries to happen. I am avoiding to sell but rather making time to be more patient with the negative market situation and holding no matter how long will it takr before selling.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

When you are selling, decide that you really want to sell and there's no looking back with it. No more regrets unless you want to buy back those tokens. This emotional problem is very normal for most of the traders, you sell when you think the price is high but later the market increases and skyrockets. When those things happens, don't think of it as your loss, you already made and got the profit and that's enough to say and be proud of it that you made money. Just don't look back when you ever sold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

It is unlikely that you will be helped by any advice, the best thing that can be healthy emotions! No need to hold back Want to worry, rejoice! Anyway, no one can get into your head and change something without you!
When it comes to earning money and dealing emotions, you should do one thing. Either focus on business or pack up. Business needs a sharp and strategic minded man and you would be unlucky to enter the crypto business and leave it due to inability to control your emotions. 

Better stay focused and do not get distracted by this thing which are free of cost and does not do any benefit. Besides, you can deal with it if you are being strict to yourself.
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

I'm holding for long term! therefore, I often try not to look into my portfolio)) But I want to say that I invest the money that I am not afraid to lose!
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

I only keep invested the amount i don't need at the moment or in coming few years and i invest in the project i believe in. So in this way the markets up and down does not take a tool on my emotions.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

I don't know any special cure from this. I am trying to tell myself that market will recover but I still worrying about my investments all the time

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

You should try to soberly assess the perspective of the coin and determine for yourself the time when you are ready to sell it. If you see that the price goes down, but the team continues to work on the project, then you should not worry. When the price goes up, then the main thing is not to be greedy, if you have already seen a suitable price for you, then sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: