Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2019, 09:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6376 times)
obility

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

In my own opinion, I think market needs a new massive investors so that the market will rise, currently old investors into the space have lost a whole lot of money, so new investors is needed to make the market to go high, and the upcoming ETF can do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

No one really knows when will the market rise, all i know is that we can help the market rise. This is simply needs more demand of cryptocurrency which means we need a lot more investors and those people who believe and willing to wait patiently by holding their coins. In that way we can make the market rise

You're right. Maybe some people can predict when will the market rise, but that's just a prediction. No one knows whether that's true or false. And there's one thing we need to remember all the time, if we've joined in this industry, patience is the key of it. Don't forget about that Smiley Then, let's just wait for the price increase.

Adunni6758

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

No one can vividly predict at this time, when the market would rise again. Almost everyone is expecting  a good outcome by the 4th quarter of this year. Well, i hope the bull run starts soon. If it happens, then, 2018 will again be a remarkable year.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
GmBoom

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:21:00 AM

It will totally relies on the certain upcoming news. If the news was good, then it will just take time to recover, but if now good news, it will recover but it will be a slow recovery.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
copeteya888

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

It will totally relies on the certain upcoming news. If the news was good, then it will just take time to recover, but if now good news, it will recover but it will be a slow recovery.

I think the market increase depends on the number of requests, the more demand the price will rise. So, if only news does not become a guarantee for market increases, it can be a supportive factor for increasing demand.
nasipadang

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
I don't know because in my opinion the nature of cryptocurrency is abstract where we don't know what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the future. in conditions that get worse if you don't dare to take risks then I suggest you better wait than even make a small mistake, many users also choose to wait rather than take risks.

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
btctestcolets

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:48:00 AM

I think it would take long the recovery of market, as of this day the market are still dropping day by day. Many have been loss of their capital investment together their portfolio. So all we need is just relax and stay calm and wait until the market is recovered.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 882
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

If you are looking for a definitive time frame for crypto currencies to rise back on its feet then i guess you wouldn't find a concrete answer on that.

Everyone who did their homework knows that we all ride on the unpredictable wave of the market. No one can really do anything to go against that wave.

Endurance and patience is a must. Should you want to gain more then hold on tighter. Yet again, be sensible and reasonable. If holding to your assets will do more financial damage than help, then it is wiser to sell even with substantial amount of loss.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT   

W P 

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██           
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
as long as the market didnt  recover yet the market is so good to hold all your alts to make a safe and keep your desire to gain good profit will stay and stay active of what might bring you in this future bounce in the market. Just hold it for a little longer and soon you will be happy like any other holders  here Cheesy
thinkhard94

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

I think it would take long the recovery of market, as of this day the market are still dropping day by day. Many have been loss of their capital investment together their portfolio. So all we need is just relax and stay calm and wait until the market is recovered.
all require a process that is not as easy as imagined to wait for the market to rise, how long it is difficult to guess because the market often goes up and down. I check that crypto now has a lot of green colors, that prices have risen even though only a few percent, hopefully this will be the beginning of the price increase that will continue to rise upwards and hopefully by the end of this year the market can rise high.
Cezilan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

Of course it took a long time to wait for the market to become truly stable and rise high. today I check at Crypto the price has risen even though only a few percent, hopefully in the future it will rise higher, you just wait for the market to recover again hopefully today is the beginning to step up, remain optimistic and confident.
adi1972

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Sad to say, we are at the mercy of those with deep pockets. Pumping and Dumping until the prices go south.
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:03:46 AM

The market is very difficult to be predicted and we won't know when the market is going up. And for the moment it's a good way to do is keep the coins and do not make the sale of the coins. If making the sale of coins I thought would suffer losses. And if you still have the money you can invest because leveraging market conditions again down.
karloscimot

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:07:35 AM

if to predict the movement of the cryiptocurrency price chart in the crypto market it is very difficult, bro. even now all crypto prices are free. so that many investors suffer losses

Squa7ch

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

It will not only take time but also a lot of volume and efforts.
Volume is the key as it will create more momentum for the price to go back up.
Efforts is also another because the only way to bitcoin to get back up is how the bulls can bring the price to go up slowly and slowly.
Opera1p

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:16:40 AM

In a couple of years, the market price will rise, as chart predictive, it may take up to 2/3 years for the market to recover, it's volume will also determines the rapid speed of it increase
Kemileye

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

Its actually a difficult question to answer. The question looks like asking when someone will die. Its difficult to know the time crypto market will recover we can just hope that the market recovers soon.

KenziCharlie

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

Looks like all the Alts are dying! BCH has fell a long way since December!

r.bhalla07

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

I think the market is slow and the rates of all coins are down and there is no profit at this time and we will wait for the right time to get up the market and give profit after the sale of all coins get after the work from the companies in this work.

K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●
leavolnhals

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

There is no longer a cycle anymore, it is a whale's adjustment. When the market is down near the bottom, the whales are still operating it smart to retain many investors. I believe the recovery will take a long time and you should invest in long term.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.