Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] MASSIVE DECLINE IN MARKET? SHOULD WE WORRY OF $280 USD ETH PRICE?  (Read 237 times)
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

not sure. But the current eth price is the price at November 2017. before it grows. This is a sign that creates confidence in the growth of eth at the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BraxtonR

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

There is no point for selling ETH right now, for me either, I'm will be long holder for ETH because I wouldn't sell for that cheap price even if there would be massive panic sale, for me it's better to lost everything rather than sell on it lows, it's all about psychology.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Waiting for correction. I think ETH will recover soon  Smiley
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

Majority of ICOs are selling their eth I believe this is why eth is dumping so hard,  it's just too much,  no one can believe that eth will dump this hard to  280+$ from it's previous all time high of  $1000+
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

Just now, Ethereum is down again around $280.00. How deep will Ethereum go down? I always monitor Ethereum and has a lot of tokens under Ethereum so I am worried. Should I sell while it is still early? Is Ethereum coming to an end?

i must sincerely say to whatever thing you are facing doesn't mean you should sell out what you have just because of the storm you are just facing at a time
 be courageous and be of self courage that eth and btc will soon come back to stand again.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

I am sure many Ethereum holders feel anxious about the decline in ETH prices at this time. And this is not just once I feel. Like last year, ETH also experienced a half-price decline. At least this is suitable for our heart sports. keep thinking positive.   Grin
ryap12 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

it's just a thrash of some kind. I now urgently need a Fiat. There is simply no choice. And to sell the Crypto currency at the current rate ... I have no words. I never expected that we could fall below $ 300.

I feel you buddy. Im also in need of fiat now and I could no longer afford to lose more. But I trust the suggestions to HODL as they may be right as experts in the cryptoworld.

Those who suggested on creating a poll, sorry about the list, I did not know I can create one. Im just trying to gather information and thoughts from everyone so I can properly decide. Creating a poll does not let you read what others thought are.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

I want to know what caused the price of eth to fall rapidly.This makes people feel scared and think that this market will end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

As we think every deep showng us to better moon. If it is diffucult to be happy in this time we don't need to give up our hopes with Eth. The pearsons  who have capital, they should buy some eth now. If you buy you will be able to earn two or three time profit in short term. We worry with the price but we dont have to worry with technology. Anyhow it will be grawing slowly. We have to weight for the stable moon

shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

Last year, a major reason for the soaring of the Ethereum was the large number of first-time tokens (Aceco) that used Ethereum.
Now that ETH has plummeted, perhaps many project parties are selling a lot of ETH to cash out the fees already paid.
At the same time, many users choose to leave because of the fear that the cryptocurrency bear market will continue this year.
The number of ETHs in the market has increased and prices have naturally fallen.
This is an ongoing clearance campaign, and the good market formed after the end will inevitably usher in a new life.
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Just now, Ethereum is down again around $280.00. How deep will Ethereum go down? I always monitor Ethereum and has a lot of tokens under Ethereum so I am worried. Should I sell while it is still early? Is Ethereum coming to an end?

https://i.imgur.com/rEhVHUq.png
maybe at the end of eth year and the others will rise and soar the price of the cryptocurrency market, now is the right time to invest in ETH by buying it and selling it at the right time.
Jahebau

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

I have made my money into ETH because I am sure that the end of the year will be high, so take advantage of the current time to hold as many ETHs as possible.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Of course not, people need to stop thinking like this, the variation in the price of the coins are completely normal, take advantage of the cheap price of ethereum before it is too late, you are thinking about selling your coins when you should be thinking about the opposite this is the perfect moment to buy some extremely cheap ethereum, the all time high was close to 1400, almost 5 times the current price, invest in it right now and earn 5 times your investment in a few years.
ryap12 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

I have made my money into ETH because I am sure that the end of the year will be high, so take advantage of the current time to hold as many ETHs as possible.

Do you think ERC20 Tokens will apply to the increase? Becuase I have a lot of ERC20 Tokens.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I appreciate sharing your thoughts regarding the Ethereums price. I will look forward into Ethereum's recovery and hopefully everybody here makes profit by end of year. Good luck to us!
Danil Grebenko

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

Everything, the bubble burst
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

what do you mean? sell your tokens or sell your ETH?
if you want to sell tokens that you own and have a high price, just sell them to ETH, then you save until the ETH price rises again like last year. for me you will not lose holding ETH.
but if you want to sell your ETH not your token you better hold ETH until the price is high.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

Dear friend,
In my opinion, at now the price of ETH, BTC is very low so if you sell now you will lose a lot of money. I think you should hold ETH and wait. The ETH's price will go up!
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Best time to buy, don't worry too much of the price going down because it's normal.
Just ask yourself, will ethereum go up again? if yes, why worry? if not then don't sell and wait for a bullish market so why worry? If you don't know how does cryptocurrency run in market then stop investing and worry no more. Always remember the golden rules in investing, " Invest only what you afford to loss" 
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

...Of course not, people need to stop thinking like this, the variation in the price of the coins are completely normal, take advantage of the cheap price of ethereum before it is too late, you are thinking about selling your coins when you should be thinking about the opposite this is the perfect moment to buy some extremely cheap ethereum, the all time high was close to 1400, almost 5 times the current price, invest in it right now and earn 5 times your investment in a few years.

I´d strongly advise against following this advice. You make it sound as if a return
to 1400 $ / ETH is a certainty. Ethereum is suffering from various flaws that can´t
be fixed (e.g. the crazy size of the Ethereum blockchain) and even if we ignore this
problem for the sake of argument, it is unlikely that we will see this kind of growth again.
It is unclear whether the switch to PoS will actually work and how the miners will react and
therefore it is entirely possible that the whole project will die (or we will see another hard fork).

Besides, the big rise in the price of ETH was fueled by the addition to sites like Coinbase.
Given the fact that ETH is trading on these sites now I fail to see another catalyst that could
cause a similar rise in the price of ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: