Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance demonstrated its decentralized exchange  (Read 174 times)
GreenHarbor57

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

Binance give the advantage of decentralized exchange and it's will be helpful for user and definitely hope that it will user friendly.
dsc

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

DEX are the best types of exchanges, fully anonymous is what this entire space was built upon.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

Binance give the advantage of decentralized exchange and it's will be helpful for user and definitely hope that it will user friendly.

Indeed, many investors wants to invest on a decetralized market so I think binance is really in a good position. I just hope that when regulations happen, this coin will not become a centralized exchange and hopefully Binance able to remain its position on the top exchanges.
Flashback54

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

Because it's a higher expected decentralization, I think it will be much more profitable so, stay with this and make you a profitable man.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Thanks for that update. I like binance, it is still in first place in the best exchange so far. And also, most of the exchange got breached by a cyber attack, but still binance is impenetrable. Good thing I use Binance as my exchange.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

This is good development and improvement. The binance centralized exchange has already attracted many traders worldwide and they would be happy knowing that there is now a dex version where they can trade anonymously. Also the bnb gas will help to increase the demand of the bnb coin and help its value
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:01:55 AM

Phising has been a large problem for DEX sites. How binance's dex would be able to solve the phising attacks would be the decisive  factor for the success of the said dex. On other matters, we could expect everything better than current dex when it's coming form binance itself.

There is nothing they can do about phishing attacks, they can't prevent someone from placing a fake advertisement on google or a user from clicking a link received in an email. By the way, not only decentralized exchanges have been the target of phishing attackers, but also centralized exchanges and wallets.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:13:55 AM

Phising has been a large problem for DEX sites. How binance's dex would be able to solve the phising attacks would be the decisive  factor for the success of the said dex. On other matters, we could expect everything better than current dex when it's coming form binance itself.

There is nothing they can do about phishing attacks, they can't prevent someone from placing a fake advertisement on google or a user from clicking a link received in an email. By the way, not only decentralized exchanges have been the target of phishing attackers, but also centralized exchanges and wallets.

A centralized exchange platform can be attacked by a phishing method too. This is not a problem of a DEX. To avoid this vulnerability, a trader should check the SSL/TLS certificate of the network connection. Don't use the site if the verifying is failed and displayed in red or gray.

I bought some BNBs. Although their price are volatile, I think they are a promising ERC20-tokens. It seems that Binance evolves and now looks pretty good.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

It is a good thing to see dex's since centralized ones are controlled by very few people which is very dangerous because they can very much influence everything and be manipulated as such.
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

For me Binance is by far the best exchange.  I have had problems with all the other exchanges but never Binance.  For them to have a DEX is amazing news.  I will use it exclusively once it's mainstream. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: