Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 09:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TheHashCoin: scrypt based cryptocurrency built for the medical cannabis industry  (Read 1944 times)
apt-getschwifty (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:42:05 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 11:09:12 PM by apt-getschwifty

64 bit running on a vps since only 32bit on my comp & the qt didn't work with 32bit.
Unlock as to put in password to unlock wallet for sending or staking etc
There is no option under settings to unlock as usual with most other wallets.

You tried the most recently released 32 bit binaries and the qt executable didn't work?
And I can unlock in from the menu in a qt wallet on a linux distro, and have successfully done it on a native 64 bit window distro, sorry about this, we only just got the 32 bit binaries compiled so we appreciate your feed back. Wanna jump over to our discord and I can help you out a little better? https://discord.gg/NhCcEeE

I haven't seen any recent activity on the official 32 bit qt binaries, so if you didn't try them, you can find them here:

https://github.com/apt-get-schwifty/thehashcoin/releases
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 11:07:41 PM by apt-getschwifty

x
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

Happy to announce 32 bit wallets have been tested and are working!

For anyone encrypting a wallet, note that you will be prompted to unlock the wallet when sending funds or when performing any other action that requires unlocking.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

from time to time it is indeed marijuana for treatment, but there are people who use it for things that are not true. This platform is here to revolutionize medical marijuana, it's great and I really agree.
for this platform, how is the development now? Which partner is involved?
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

from time to time it is indeed marijuana for treatment, but there are people who use it for things that are not true. This platform is here to revolutionize medical marijuana, it's great and I really agree.
for this platform, how is the development now? Which partner is involved?

Hello!
Thank you for your reply! We are still very early in the development process, but have working seed nodes, pools, multi-platform wallet and block explorers working. We are waiting on our logo to ramp up marketing/social outreach and to build the website The whitepaper will be available soon as it is still a work in progress. We are a small grass roots movement but we are growing. Thanks for checking us out, feel free to download a wallet and send me an address and I'll send some coins your way!
bitlsv

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

apt-getschwifty  what country do you represent???
I support this project, but just for the sake of medicine, 500 Mh/s already working in the pool.
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

apt-getschwifty  what country do you represent???
I support this project, but just for the sake of medicine, 500 Mh/s already working in the pool.

I am from the United States, but this project has no borders of any kind. I appreciate your support! We intend on using a portion of the token allocation for charitable organizations that are dedicated to researching the medicinal properties of the various native compounds of the cannabis plant. Specifics and details will be found in our white-paper and released when we have a clearer idea of when we can get listed!

Saw you joined the discord channel too, thanks for being a part of our small (but growing) community.  Smiley

Thank you again for your support! Hopefully together we can all do something great!
bitlsv

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

well, waiting for news and development...
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

well, waiting for news and development...

there's plenty yet to come, trust me. We are still waiting for our official logo to be finished before building the website and other promotional events, and we are still a very small team (we all have way too much to do and too few of us to do it) and unfortunately aren't in a place where we can drop our everyday lives to focus solely on the project. We do hope to be there eventually, are all extremely passionate and do put every spare ounce of time we have into the project and do have some new members being added to the team so hopefully we will be able to keep everyone more consistently updated in the future!
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Our next technical developments will be expanding multi-platform support/porting the code to more abstract platforms (special case binaries for less common processor architectures), we are shooting to have online/android wallet support shortly after our logo is finished.
Mikelorr

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Seems explorer is down.
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Seems explorer is down.

Sorry about that, the company that hosts the VPS was doing maintenance. It's back up [:

It is a bit slow to update, however, I need to tweak the update intervals in crontab/timeouts in the settings.
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Block explorer has been modified to run on port 80 in preparation for domain registration. This means it can be accessed using just http://162.208.9.51

Website/android wallet/white-paper all in the works everyone!
Mikelorr

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Great work guys. Keep up the good work
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Great work guys. Keep up the good work

Appreciate your enthusiasm Mikelorr! As far as I'm concerned you're a part of the original squad here, sticking through it with me while I got the windows build working. Are you still mining at saltpool?
Mikelorr

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Yes i am. throwing  1.2 GH/s at it.
Mikelorr

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Lol. sounds awesome man. can't wait to see it
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Lol. sounds awesome man. can't wait to see it
Have you joined the discord channel Mikelorr?

Come on over,  all are welcome and we don't bite!

https://discord.gg/NhCcEeE
Mikelorr

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Thanks for the invite, Will check it out for sure.
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

Proof of Stake coming soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: