Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][ICO] Imperium Platform | Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform  (Read 510 times)
ImperiumPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:45 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:21:01 PM by ImperiumPlatform

What Is Imperium Platform?

Imperium Platform is an exchange and lending platform design to help regular people earn money investing and trading cryptocurrencies utilizing AI (artificial intelligence.). The team behind Imperium Platform have been investing in cryptocurrency since 2012. We've participated in ICOs such as ETH, NEO, Omisego, and the list goes on and on. We know and understand what works in the crypto space and what doesn't. Unlike other crypto exchanges, Imperium Platform will have low fees and benefit tokens holders in multiple ways.

Decentralized Platform
Imperium Platform is 100% decentralized. Users will never have to provide any type of personal info besides their email address and password.

Crowd Wisdom
Our platform combines Artificial Intelligence + human behavior which make Imperium Platform the first self learning exchange and lending platform in crypto. The platform will be able to analyze the markets and let you know of trading opportunities; for Example: X coin is -%, you will then be able to buy and sell at the recommend target buy the platform. This is done in a way that will minimize risk and increase profits. Only IMP token holders will be able to benefit from this system.

Rewards MeAchanism
Users that participate and hold Imperium Tokens will benefit in 3 ways:

1. Every month 30% of the net profit generate from our exchange will be distributed to users holding more than 100 IMP Tokens. Example: If net profit is $20,000,000USD and there are 120,000,000 IMP Tokens. If you are holding 1,000 IMP Tokens your Reward will be $50USD. The more IMP Tokens that you hold + the highest is our net profit = Bigger Rewards for you. Rewards will be pay out in ETH as the Imperium Platform is running on Ethereum's blockchain.

2. You can earn Rewards using our Lending system. To start the new program, Imperium Platform will launch three Lending packages: S-100 (100 IMP); S-400 (400 IMP) and S-2000 (2,000 IMP) with a monthly interest rate of up to 5% (depending on the stacking packages and the term you selected). You will be able to select multiple Lending Packages and terms. For example; if you have 2000 IMP and interest rate is 10%, at the end of your Term you will have 2200 IMP. Unlike other lending platforms, Imperium platform do not depend on new users to be able to pay out rewards to our users.

3. You can earn Rewards referring people to the Imperium Platfrom. Every time people that joined Imperium Platform via your referral link utilize the Imperium Exchange or Lending system you will get Rewards. The more people that you invite to participate in the Imperium Platform ecosystem the more Rewards that you will earn. Referral program will be open same day public ICO launch, August 19, 2018.

Token Sale

Start
Due to technical issues Imperium Platform public ICO date will be push back. We will inform you of new Live date as soon as we can. Thank you for your support and patience!

#Crypto #ICO

Number of tokens for sale
57,649,040 IMP (50%)

End
Oct 20, 2018 (11:00AM GMT)

Tokens exchange rate
IMP Tokens will be sell during 3 Rounds. Unsold Tokens Will Be Burn/Destroy.

First Round
1 BTC = 7692.30 IMP Tokens
Price per IMP = 0.00013 BTC

Round Period
Aug 19 - Aug 23

Second Round
1 BTC = 6250 IMP Tokens
Price per IMP = 0.00016 BTC

Round Period
Aug 23 - Aug 27

Third Round
1 BTC = 5000 IMP Tokens
Price per IMP = 0.0002 BTC

Round Period
Aug 28 - Oct 20

Acceptable currencies
Bitcoin (BTC)

Minimal transaction amount
0.032 Bitcoin

Tokens Distribution

ICO 50%
57,649,040.00 IMP

Research & Development 24%
27,671,539.20 IMP

Advisory Team 15%
17,294,712.00 IMP

Pre Sale 8%
9,223,846.40 IMP

Bounty & Airdrop Program 3%
3,458,942.40 IMP

Total amount of token (Unsold Tokens Will Be Burned)
115,298,080.00 IMP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

crypto is dead thanks to fucking scammy ICOs like yours.

kindly stick your ICO far up your ass.

5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

No team... avoid this

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
ImperiumPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

crypto is dead thanks to fucking scammy ICOs like yours.

kindly stick your ICO far up your ass.
Crypto is not dead, and our project is not a scam. However, thanks for letting us know your thoughts!

No team... avoid this
Bitcoin and others projects have anonymous team. A decentralized project does not require a public team.

Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/imperium-platform-24435 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Thank you very much! How does the verification works?
5o5kY

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Quote from: 5o5kY on August 14, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
No team... avoid this
Bitcoin and others projects have anonymous team. A decentralized project does not require a public team.

Bitcoin didn't ask funding

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Bitcoin doesn't need team as they didn't hold any ICO, and they're the pioneer. If you compare yourself as an equal to such big and successful project while your details themselves are not so convincing, then it's such a foolish action for those who believe in you.

You can't even make sure that your site is smooth, how could we be sure that you can manage loans and paybacks. Misspelling on an very obvious place shows that you didn't care on final check before launching your website.

S-i-n-g up to join? Why TF someone need to sing? Of course, it'll be acceptable if your token is about musical things like funding for concert, blockchain based opera, etc.
ImperiumPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

No team... avoid this

Bitcoin creators have a wallet with 980k + they were the first people to start mining bitcoin. Pretty sure that they dont need funds. Besides back then things were different, even if they wanted to they were not going to be able to do an ICO. Time chances. If you like an idea you support it, if you don't, you move on. Simple.

Bitcoin doesn't need team as they didn't hold any ICO, and they're the pioneer. If you compare yourself as an equal to such big and successful project while your details themselves are not so convincing, then it's such a foolish action for those who believe in you.

You can't even make sure that your site is smooth, how could we be sure that you can manage loans and paybacks. Misspelling on an very obvious place shows that you didn't care on final check before launching your website.

S-i-n-g up to join? Why TF someone need to sing? Of course, it'll be acceptable if your token is about musical things like funding for concert, blockchain based opera, etc.

We are not comparing ourselves to bitcoin creators, just stating facts. Saying that Bitcoin doesn't need team does not make any sense. Do you believe that Bitcoin was created but a single man?, back then ICOs didn't exist, people were not going to fund something that they didn't understand. A simple misspelling doesn't make us scammers, like most projects site editing is delegated to web site designers. however thank you for letting us know so that it can be fix.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

No team... avoid this

Bitcoin creators have a wallet with 980k + they were the first people to start mining bitcoin. Pretty sure that they dont need funds. Besides back then things were different, even if they wanted to they were not going to be able to do an ICO. Time chances. If you like an idea you support it, if you don't, you move on. Simple.

We are not comparing ourselves to bitcoin creators, just stating facts. Saying that Bitcoin doesn't need team does not make any sense. Do you believe that Bitcoin was created but a single man?, back then ICOs didn't exist, people were not going to fund something that they didn't understand. A simple misspelling doesn't make us scammers, like most projects site editing is delegated to web site designers. however thank you for letting us know so that it can be fix.

I'm eligible for a bug bounty, then. I am more than willing to let this bounty annulled for team details. Imagine this, just because some central bank didn't disclose their company details, does it mean you would trust a complete stranger, someone that you never meet before, that offers you a loan/lending system but refuse to even state his name because he think as I (as the prospect) didn't know who is the general manager of the central bank, or the real identity of the chairman of this ultra-hyper-market, then its perfectly logical for him to hide his identity from me too?
ImperiumPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

Due to technical issues Imperium Platform public ICO date will be push back. We will inform you of new Live date as soon as we can. Thank you for your support and patience!

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

We only know the names of the two main members in the development team. People can not invest money for people they don't know. You want the Imperium ICO to succeed, all the information as clear as possible.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

We only know the names of the two main members in the development team. People can not invest money for people they don't know. You want the Imperium ICO to succeed, all the information as clear as possible.

Which, I am rather sure, they will never provide. Their last post was about one month ago, with an excuse that they're having technical difficulties to (probably) mask their escape
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

Which, I am rather sure, they will never provide. Their last post was about one month ago, with an excuse that they're having technical difficulties to (probably) mask their escape
besides that, I also searched for the results of the project but I did not find it, was it not shown or what?
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

besides that, I also searched for the results of the project but I did not find it, was it not shown or what?
maybe the team is busy so it doesn't give new info about the sale or anything else about this project, we just wait for news from the team.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

I like the idea on the rewarding system in Imperium Platform, just by holding 100 and more coins, we could get 30% of rewards every month.
This can be the best choice project for everyone, especially new comer in cryptocurrency world.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

I saw ico sales of the empire had been carried out in the previous period, but I could not see how much was totaled during the sale of ico, and I also gave the admin less active information,
what is happening now?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

I've just checking on the site, on token sale part. It's not mentioned about Ethereum on the list of accepted payment. Is it not possible to purchase the coin using Ethereum?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

Really? You will use the ICO method for fundraising, right? How we can investment into this project, if you can't give us the trust, because you cannot provide us with reliable information about the team of this project.

Well, I have more question about this project, but I'm so astonished by this quote..
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

How do you guys want investors to invest in a project that's not proud of showcasing their team. If you guys have good intention, there's no justifiable reason why the team should be anonymous especially for an exchange project
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

I like the idea of this exchange but what kind of coins will it support , will it ethereum tokens or even other coins like btc,
because i have not seen many decentralized exchanges that support btc.
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Seems a very promising project, exchange market with revenue share is a great idea, but it will be better if you provide information on the website about social media profile link of the team, surely that will increase investor confidence to your project
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: