Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to harrass billionaires? what's your ideas before choping their heads off?  (Read 447 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 01:19:14 PM by cryptohunter

A lot of what he says is actually true.

What he says is true? That billionaire pays me to protect them?  Or that  I seek enslavement because i have a smartphone? Or Doo I seek enslavement because i recognized the value of smartphone invention?

What you said is also off topic.

Merit system has it flaws, but it's better than the activity system.
And a merit requirement would  certainly block those kind of users who are rude and offending other people when they have no clue that they are talking about.

Off topic - lol - that you introduced to the thread. This is the kind of madness one has to deal with on this forum.

Like say for instance.... I now claim you should not be able to post here because your mother is too ugly.

You come back claiming your mothers sexual appeal is of no real gauge or indication of your post quality. You post a pic of some model you randomly found on the internet (that I have seen before and that have mated with)

I then say you are off topic my faux son.

The rest of your post is open to all kinds of interpretation and could spawn books of debate depending on your personal views.

Just a little hint and something for you to mull over.

1. what if the billionaires allow you just enough to content your small mind instead of starving you into revolution and prefer your status quo to what you know you could be reduced to if you decided to think a little deeper and tried to inspire others of your type into complaining.

2. what if you are unknowing seeking to be enslaved because you subconsciously know that the matrix is best for your type. therefore constant access to others reinforcing the status quo is comforting and essential. time alone and not hooked into your smartphone can cause you emotional discomfort and a sense that all is not well in the wider world. Giving your mind time to disengage from others and stimuli fed to you via your phone could enlighten you in other ways. Make you more creative. Then again if you are reading these gems via your smartphone that negates a lot of what I have just said. It's all so .....

Not that I believe either of those 2 things are true in a concrete form, but your statements are open to books of debate and endless too and fro until you all end up speculating on things that are above the current human level of understanding.

I have nothing against rewarding success and innovation. However the world is kind of like a monopoly game there perhaps need to be reset button or have a cap  on how much you can be allowed to own regardless of your deserved success maybe a billion. Then again that may not work well either and how to implement it . I guess we just have to wait and see how it all works out.  Somethings are too complex to believe you can offer anything of use to  improve things long term.

Still - I could change my views after my first billion . I will update and let you know at a later time.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 5887

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:02:48 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 10:51:10 PM by bitmover

1. what if the billionaires allow you just enough to content your small mind instead of starving you into revolution and prefer your status quo to what you know you could be reduced to if you decided to think a little deeper and tried to inspire others of your type into complaining.

2. what if you are unknowing seeking to be enslaved because you subconsciously know that the matrix is best for your type. therefore constant access to others reinforcing the status quo is comforting and essential.

I think you watch too much sci fi movies, and take them too seriously.
Movies that are funded by billionaires, by the way.... This beautiful people's Hollywood speech is so pedantic...

Go on, good luck chopping off billionaire heads, with that beautiful Hollywood matrix progressive speech.

I hope you live what you believe is better.

I just prefer to live "what is", instead of "what if".

However the world is kind of like a monopoly game there perhaps need to be reset button or have a cap  on how much you can be allowed to own regardless of your deserved success maybe a billion

Ah, and satoshi is now a billionaire. You can start your justice journey by chopping off bitcoin from your life then, don't you think?
Or maybe you can propose a fork to delete satoshi coins, as he is too rich. You could call it Bitcoin Matrix
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:16:42 AM

2. what if you are unknowing seeking to be enslaved because you subconsciously know that the matrix is best for your type. therefore constant access to others reinforcing the status quo is comforting and essential.

I think you watch too much sci fi movies, and take them too seriously.
Movies that are funded by billionaires, by the way.... This beautiful people's Hollywood speech is so pedantic...

Go on, good luck chopping off billionaire heads, with that beautiful Hollywood matrix progressive speech.

I hope you live what you believe is better.

I just prefer to live "what is", instead of "what if".

However the world is kind of like a monopoly game there perhaps need to be reset button or have a cap  on how much you can be allowed to own regardless of your deserved success maybe a billion

Ah, and satoshi is now a billionaire. You can start your justice journey by chopping off bitcoin from your life then, don't you think?
Or maybe you can propose a fork to delete satoshi coins, as he is too rich. You could call it Bitcoin Matrix

the matrix is all around us

I don't know if you are confusing me with someone that would chop anyones head off or condone violent acts toward other life forms of any kind. Except those who tried to take away my billions when I make them.

I simply posted that he was correct in some things that he said since you seemed too closed minded to give them sensible consideration.

It is best to remain open minded in all things if you expect to find the optimal insight.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: