Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with ETH?  (Read 1752 times)
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

Not only ethereum but the whole market is down, this is due to Etf rejected, In this market situation I think no one can predict the lowest price of ethereum, if you have extra ethereum in your wallet it's much better if you convert it into usdt.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

many speculations that this 2018 is not really good for cryptocurrency and it will be back to its normal price by the year of 2019 but still   i have a strong faith in  Ethereum and  i still keep hodling my ethereum.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

ETH can drop to $200 or even $100 for that matters. This is crypto space and doesn't matter how good a project is, unless there are buyers, sellers can't sell at higher price. And right now due to so much regulation news coming every now and then from different countries puts the crypto space in this bad bear market. It could go even more worse, it's about trusting the project and HODLing till you see profits. Always remember that first rule of investing in crypto was to invest that much which you can afford to lose.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

What happened to ethereum yes there is nothing happened to ethereum there is all of them that something happened to it affect everything about crypto currency for now we pray that everything should back to normal than before
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Not only ethereum but the whole market is down, this is due to Etf rejected, In this market situation I think no one can predict the lowest price of ethereum, if you have extra ethereum in your wallet it's much better if you convert it into usdt.
The market has gone down since early 2018. So I think the ETF is not the reason for the market going down. Everyone hopes the ETF is acceptable and can save the market at the moment, but it has been rejected as you say. So in 2018 we cann't expect the market to go up
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

The ETH would further decrease to the price of $200 as it's the real worth of the coin and after that would gradually increase in price as the coin improves.
The current bearish market is the correction of large pump last year.
Is this true? Any source for this? Because many investors will really buy hard when it reaches that price and make the price improves before the year ends. Is this the month to wait and buy and sell on christmas? Hoping that eth wont reach till 50$, because were all gonna be doomed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

It is falling my friend...
And I think, it is going to fall at least to $200.
But despite that it is a good time to buy more ETH. It has real value and clear usage. You can buy ETH as an investment or as a fund reserve. If you need, you can use it to trade or participate in ICOs. From this point of view, it is much better than others altcoins and even BTC.
Regarding the current price, no one knows when price fall stops. So, the best strategy is to buy gradually during the fall. And as I already said, now is a very good time to start or continue buying.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

Lowest Price prediction for ETH is skeptical to me. Hardly can anyone predict and be actual. I feel the more BTC itself is decreasing in value, ETH shall also continues in this trend to follow suit. When BTC afterwards increase, ETH shall simultaneously follow is my opinion on this as well.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months. Will ETH price will still drop? Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?
at the moment the prices of all Altcoins are down including the ETH, the market price is still red and has not shown a rapid increase. Market price movements are controlled by Bitcoin if BTC rises to more than ten thousand dollars then the ETH will not go down again.
I think if the ETH price will go down then the lowest price is 150 $ or 130 $.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Ethereum fell very low and I felt confused for now, but I didn't think of selling low. Ethereum is a superior project and I'm sure ethereum will be able to increase even higher.

tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

It's very deep and this is a lower price. I don't think if it's time to buy eth or still waiting for what will happen next in price.
Paul95

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I'm worried about Ethereum too, it's not only degradation of the price, but investors will now consider if there is possibility to get Ethereum back or not, I'm affraid that Ethereum will end very slowly, it's not very trustful coin now.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
lesekara2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Well for now, i dont think its only etherium. Many ico including bitcoin are falling. Bt i bliv they will rise soon.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

I saw some really positive reviews. Some investors believe ETH and Bitcoin will recover by the end of the year and not only that but raise the price as well, they think that the price may be three times higher than it is right now.

We just have to wait and see. But i believe that holding Ethereum is a good choice for now.
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

it happens not only to ETHEREUM, but to all cryptocurrency.
as far crypto isnt in good condition, ethereum cant grow like last year.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Previously I used to predict the market using technical analysis. But now I'm just watching the market to see what will happen. Because I understood that the TA is not much applicable for the crypto market. But if I give a try to predict the market, what all I can say is the price of ETH is at one of a support level of ETH. So the chances are very rare to drop the price of ETH below $250 level I guess.
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

like the ETH price will go up and down and we also can't predict but I have read about ETh prices down https://www.google.com/search?hl=in-ID&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=mengapa+harga+ETH+saat+ini+turun&gws_rd=ssl
may be useful
langaw2018
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months. Will ETH price will still drop? Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?

Finally ETH is now slowly recovering and we just hope that it will continue to rise so we don't need to worry again like what happened from previous were ethereum was rapidly decreasing that causing panic to many investors.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:10:09 AM

No body knows for a fact what is happening with this coin, but I think that we really should not worry so much about it. I believe that whatever it is that is happening now is for the good of the market, and very soon we will have cause to smile again. Ther's going to be bull in this market again, just trust that.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:21:57 AM

Currently facing $250 resistance,$270 will be significant resistance levels though. A break of them should happen and would open up price movement up to $300.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: