Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with ETH?  (Read 1747 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months.
it is still going down. it is currently at $260 and it had a lower low already.

Will ETH price will still drop?
not for a long time. i expect this downtrend to continue for at least 2 more months because it still needs to get dumped more and there is still a lot of bag holders resisting the reality by not accepting it.
not to mention all the ICO tokens holders that have resisted the urge to dump but now they are starting to panic.

Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?
no, it is impossible to predict it. there is still a lot of  things to consider, the sells and the buy walls and the whales and finally the centralization of ethereum foundation with their millions of dollars of free money to burn on ethereum.
but my guess is that it will be somewhere around $100

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Today there is indeed an incredible surprise from ethereum. because this price down ethereum so great. even close to the price originally when to enter the market. And this condition is very worrying.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:10:06 AM

It a total massacre out there; a big mess indeed,  market just hit the lowest low; but I believe the end is almost here; bulls would be back soon. Never thought I would see eth this low again
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

I see ethereum prices have dropped very far and this is a very low price as well as other coins, so I'm sure this is a good time to buy it and invest it. And I believe that ethereum prices will increase by the end of the year.
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

The price of the ether is indeed underestimated. The current price is already very cheap. I don't know why anyone is selling it. I think they will regret it. Because this is the next bitcoin.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

In my opinion, no one can accurately predict the price of etherum wether it would go up or go down more. The market is in a downtrend and people are panicking and their might likely be more sell off before coming back up. I would advice you not to give in and hold your coins
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

It is hard to predict . The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

As always, good news raises the rate by one percent, bad news brings down the rate by twenty percent. I think that the hand of people who benefit from it too deeply goes into the pocket, and it will be very painful for the whole market, it's very unfortunate, but now I think it will be even worse.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

I don't know if others can predict, I can't predict the lowest price of Ethereum. I am not a professional financial person. For me, the current price drop in Ethereum is very normal. I joined the world of cryptocurrency. Before, I had a prediction about the risks I had to bear, so I will only wait patiently.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

My suggestion is that all ICOs collected ETH during tokensale get rid off it and it leads to panic sell, moreover big whales who know a bit more , dump eth with margin trading.
There are hard days for ethereum.

aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

Many investors are selling off their Eth, then so many people panic sell.
Other way, almost of the top 100 tokens are down , not only Eth.
Just a bad time in markets, keep waiting, everything gonna be good at the next time.
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

And why be surprised? Virtually all crypto-currencies are now falling in price. Again a bearish trend
Cyangaramonde

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

At the moment, there are many reasons why cryptocurrency drops not just ETH. But also in the future, the value of the ETH will return vigorously, or else there will be a new coin to replace it.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

If to predict my etherium exchange rate it is very difficult, but I hope that prices will not continue to decline in order to open up opportunities for traders to seek income every time and continue to motivate them to invest at any time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

So many things happening to eth that many people already counted it as shitcoin, some things that supposed to be  at the price above $1,000 still remain so low for long.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

I can't predict the lowest price of Ethereum. Although I am a big fan of Ethereum, I think the price of Ethereum will continue to fall. I don't know when it will rise. I don't know when it will usher in a bull market, but I will still wait patiently.
human75

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

If you are making a Reality show presenter president of USA...So what do you expect from world's economy?Everything is normal!Whole world will be messed up soon.Just watch.
Melodysong

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

The entire market is on a downtrend so its not really etherum's fault. Look At the market capitalization now. From 830 billion at the beginning of the year to 193billion.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

I see w lots of negative comment and FUD as regard ethereum price, I think ethereum is a strong altcoin regardless! Ethereum is more valuable than the price is selling presently. Ethereum will not get to $100 before recovery!

iamvaibhav

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months. Will ETH price will still drop? Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?
everything is going down , not to worry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: