Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with ETH?  (Read 1745 times)
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months. Will ETH price will still drop? Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?

For now, it will crashes to the lowest level since bitcoin also dump too low. This part of it's volatility in nature. But don't worry mate, it will pump for the last quarter for sure. Nobody can predict ethereum price but all I can predict is that it will pump soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

It is crashing struggling with high pressure of traders, panic sellers and ICO cash out. I also think that EOS probably dump ethereum again.
 It is hard time for me and every crypto holders,because nobody expected such decrease
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months. Will ETH price will still drop? Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?
I'm surprised as well, only last week the price was around $360 and today it's decreased almost by 35%. Whales are really moving this market to the bottom...
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Yes mate, this is the deepest one so far. We hate to admit that the market is slowly dying. If it will going to end up like this then the market will surely fall more than the way we expect it to be.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

many are panicked and frustrated with the current market conditions and I think ethereum prices will still fall again for a few months and then will rise to high at the end of the year
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

It is very difficult to predict the behavior of the ether. I read different opinions someone says that the fall will continue. I don't want to believe it.

chokomenia

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Eth price might still go down to $100, a lot of ICO are selling off the eth they got during the ICO, some them need some money for their project development and seeing the market dip like this, some are dumping, so it might continue downwards til $100

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

Actually i don't want makes speculations about ethereum's price but i will tell my personal opinions about the ethereum's price, it will be more down trend due to the price of bitcoin is down trend too, i don't know about the lowest price for ethereum but it will be more lowest than right now, it is just my personal opinions wait for the trend of bitcoin price goes up.
Yes i agree with your opinion bro. I think in few days later, the price of Eth still decrease because it is depend on Btc price that still decrease too. It is make me shock when i open the coincapmarket today and see the price of Eth that reach $270. Hopefully it just temporary, because not only eth price that goes down but also btc and most of altcoins's price are decrease. For investor this is the time to invest because the price is under the rate and i optimist few months later we can earn profits from that investation because eth and another coins still alive and valuable.
The real investors must be more patience in condition of market like this, because however the history will reapet its self so do with ethereum's price, the most important for us now don't be panic, someone tell me about the pattern of movement of cryptocurrencies price which are, if price of bitcoin goes up altrcoins goes down, if price of bitcoin goes down altrcoins goes down and if price of bitcoin is sideaway altrcoins goes up.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

The same thing that has happened over the entire alternative market broadly

A sizable sell-off due to speculator disappointments over the ETF decision amongst other things including a lack of a lot of new projects delivering on their promises

It's not specific to Ethereum alone

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

Seems like many eth holders sold their eth and buying bitcoin. Not only eth, most of altcoins are down in the market.
There must be something happened in bitcoin, maybe there are some news ? i heard bitcoin will be listed in ETF.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tek_zoom

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

Everyone is disappointed and tired when ETH prices are the lowest this year. I still think this is a good price for people to buy. If the ETH price is lower. I will continue to buy
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Everybody can suggest here how much lower will be the bottom, but nobody can say exactly. I'm sure 250 will be the last stop or 180 in case we'll go below. The support is good at these levels! If we breach those bottoms, we'll better turn off the computers and go on vacation for some months)

Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

This is nothing but it is called pure manipulation. We can see that the same is happening with BTC and other coins too.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

No one knows. The downward spiral is surprising to say the least. Given the fact that ethereum is the close that most closely follows the price of bitcoin but it is not happening, this has led me to believe that ethereum is being manipulated by some big players to bring the price of the coin down enough so they can buy into the coin at really close price. This is the problem with cryptos, they are way too easily manipulated.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Ethereum is one currency that I believe will never come to death. Price is just a price that's show how may people are selling and dumping but if you not mind it. You will be enlightened that's eth is more on development and nothing sign of failure. Wait more years and you will see a big explosion

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

Nothing is happening, as far as I heard, there is a possibility that many developers began to sell large volumes of crypto-currency, or rather ETH, so the price of ETH prices began to drop very sharply.
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Everything considered I needn't bother with impacts theories about ethereum's cost anyway I to will advise my true convictions in regards to the ethereum's esteem, it will be more down example in light of the cost of bitcoin is down example also, I don't consider the most insignificant cost for ethereum yet it will be more minimum than this minute, it is just my bona fide convictions sit tight at the example of bitcoin cost goes up.
Bonanzabits

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

It's all right, well, at least, in the one set by those who have the power to do it. Ether undergoes changes that will undoubtedly affect the network in a positive way.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

In my opinion, ETH is going lower and it will be more if my assumption is correct. ETH hit $1400 back in the day. What is the reason actually? Simple, the supply and demand chain. Back in the day, people were most interested in investing in ICO. Most of the ICO accept payment through ETH. As ICO investors are not interested anymore, the demand for ETH has also been decreased and that's why ETH is going down.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

I believe that the decline will not be. This is the lowest price. I think that now is the best time to buy an ethereum. And to further its retention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: