Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish again? (Back at $5500)  (Read 2351 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

The Bitcoin pirce trend has always been clamped within $5500-6000. The spike pricing $7000 was too synthetic since an increase if 1k in a day was a bit sketchy. Will we ever see pricing skyrocketing again? What are your thoughts?
For prices to skyrocket, I don't think it will be in the current year, and my prediction of the market will continue to be bearish until the end of the year is only a slight surge and again decline.
I hope this will be a gap for investors to buy coin coins at this declining price, and start not to sell because everyone wants next year there is a market change to bullrun and not to continue to be bearish
Obviously, no realistic person will expect a huge spike this year and even if we do, it would not be to start imprinting a new ATH with the likelihood of not even reaching the previous ATH before the end of the year.

So far, the market is still trying to hold up but getting a lot weak as it keeps thriving to move upward. What is important now is to see how the market is going to be like in coming days and how the bulls are able to bring out a good statement towards participation in the market for smart moneys.

I completely agree with your statement.

There are still some people out there that seem to think that a bull market could still emerge this year. In my opinion, that is just completely and utterly unlikely. There is no hype surrounding ETFs anymore, despite what some people may tell you.

The pump that we had a few weeks back was obviously a bull trap looking at this stage, which I expected.

Markets are overall extremely bearish still, and I think that it's irrational to think that it's going to change at any stage of this year given the 2014 bear market lasted much longer than this. Remember that in bear markets, even news regarded as bullish previously do not matter much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Its a huge disappoinment to all investor if bitcoin price will decline more, many of us expect that bitcoin will reach the highest peak before to end of this month ,but it seems not to happen based on the current risky scenarios. Thus, we still have 4 months to acquire and fullfill the satisfaction amount of the asset.
It will be a big disappointment only to those who want to see it as a big disappointment. Apparently, they did not take into effect that the market is extremely volatile and some could have bought at the overbought FOMO price just because they want to get rich quickly and now suffering from the retrace. Those who are so focused on the long term situation of things will prefer it to come down so they can buy more and that to me is an opportunity for smart investors.

There are still some people out there that seem to think that a bull market could still emerge this year. In my opinion, that is just completely and utterly unlikely. There is no hype surrounding ETFs anymore, despite what some people may tell you.
You need to be a God to predict the exact future of bitcoin. Did you predict this fall of bitcoin well before the start of this year ? I believe not just you, no one was able to predict similarly you cannot say "unlikely", there must be "anything may happen" that alone most appropriate one.

The pump that we had a few weeks back was obviously a bull trap looking at this stage, which I expected.
Not just bull trap, if you notice even bears are also getting trapped in this high volatile markets. But overall, it is a range bounded one and may break into upper side as per the past.
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

the price of bitcoin is dumping, looks like it's hard to increase high for bitcoin, but I still believe the potential of bitcoin it will skyrocket soon before end of this year.
We couldn't lift such possibility but I think it never do skyrocket this year. We only have little chances of having an uptrend motion in the 3rd quarter and yet, we are still drowning hard. It could our trust and faith into crypto help bring things alive.
Anyone who is expecting any serious skyrocketing this year is still not sure what to expect. What I can say here is that the market will do as it pleases, but nothing has changed the fact that we are in a bear market and during bearish conditions, market tend to go faster downwards than upwards which is what we have seen so far and what I am sure a lot of us are already seeing with the drop in price soon.

Sure, the market has been holding within the $5800 - $6k region, but I believe the bears will definitely still take a hit at it again, and in that case of hitting it lower, we might see a quick one towards $5k.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

There's not much left to turn ! The fact that bitcoin falls well as the faster it feels the bottom the faster it will start to rise ! Patience !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

yesterday the price of bitcoin bounced to the price of $ 7300k and after that the price of bitcoin fell like a rock. I'm sure in the next pump the price of bitcoin will reach $ 8k.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Crashing

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

We are on a bear market: we dropped more than 20% from the 52-week high. Bitcoin past suggests this is going to last for a very long time. Perhaps during all 2019. See every jump as an opportunity to sell. But don't trust me. This isn't a recommendation. Do your homework.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

yesterday the price of bitcoin bounced to the price of $ 7300k and after that the price of bitcoin fell like a rock. I'm sure in the next pump the price of bitcoin will reach $ 8k.
The price range from 6k to 6.5k this week and it never lands to $7.3k yesterday the last time I saw that price is last September 5 then the price falls like a cliff of the mountain back to $6.4k you can check the price graph history for that matter, the price stabilizes to $6k range and there's a bunch of potential news that would pump the price aside from the hyped ETF but we should not expect anything from it, Bearish this whole year? I don't think so the bull is just getting started for this last quarter.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

the price of bitcoin is dumping, looks like it's hard to increase high for bitcoin, but I still believe the potential of bitcoin it will skyrocket soon before end of this year.
We couldn't lift such possibility but I think it never do skyrocket this year. We only have little chances of having an uptrend motion in the 3rd quarter and yet, we are still drowning hard. It could our trust and faith into crypto help bring things alive.
Anyone who is expecting any serious skyrocketing this year is still not sure what to expect. What I can say here is that the market will do as it pleases, but nothing has changed the fact that we are in a bear market and during bearish conditions, market tend to go faster downwards than upwards which is what we have seen so far and what I am sure a lot of us are already seeing with the drop in price soon.

Sure, the market has been holding within the $5800 - $6k region, but I believe the bears will definitely still take a hit at it again, and in that case of hitting it lower, we might see a quick one towards $5k.

I am sure that because there is no new money (FIAT) coming in or it exists but in very small amounts compared to the bitcoin hype between the end of the year and the beginning of this year, if this condition still occurs then prices will continue to rotate in the area especially if there is no significant info or news about the development of this blockchain technology

basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

The Bitcoin pirce trend has always been clamped within $5500-6000. The spike pricing $7000 was too synthetic since an increase if 1k in a day was a bit sketchy. Will we ever see pricing skyrocketing again? What are your thoughts?
Well as of now we see that bitcoin is increasing and we still on bearish market but still many people are believing that bitcoin will surpassed again the down trend and all will be happy because we get a good profit again.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

We are on a bear market: we dropped more than 20% from the 52-week high. Bitcoin past suggests this is going to last for a very long time. Perhaps during all 2019. See every jump as an opportunity to sell. But don't trust me. This isn't a recommendation. Do your homework.
if you say that every jump must sell, then every price goes up after that the price will go down again, because many people apply that strategy, no wonder pump prices don't last long because many users panic selling? I think we have to be patient and not panic selling because it will lead to dump again
Crashing

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

If you don't sell, others will and you will end up with the burning potatoes in your hand.
Things don't happen because what you or I do. There is a logic on the market that past markets events teach us. We are on a bear market and it is going to last one year at least.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

I think that this time we will linger at around 6000 and below will not go. The market is talking about growth and bullish trend at the moment. The global correction is about to come to an end !
What is the growth trend that you are talking about? The market still has no significant adjustments, bitcoin is like being invisible control. This cycle is not over yet.
I really do not know the market talking about growth and bullish trend that he is referring to. This is still the bear's market and people are failing to realize that.

It is not about creating FUD, it is just something that is simple and plain. The demand so far sucks, and this is because of the mindset people have over just getting rich overnight, and with less concern of the major benefit they stand to gain in making use of it for transactions, and hence, has increased the speculative nature of the market.

As far as I can see, this market is not done with the downtrend, and there could still be lower lows to come.

Hopefully you're wrong. Though it seems that going close to the 5k level is also quite farfetched right now since btc is showing resiliency amidst this bear market. I personally think we've already bottomed at 5.8k this year
Well, hopefully like you said, but the thing about market is just to be realistic but the fact remains that no one can exactly see the future. The market could react and bounce before then, surely no one knows, but so far so good, the market would have more chance to possibly end up hitting the lower side than the upper side.

I really do not see so much resilience as things are and we could see about 2 weeks of gain being erased within few hours, and if that is not something that shows the bears are more active than the bulls, I wonder what else would show that.
Crashing

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

On the past bitcoin market never reacted fast to any crash like this one. It went to the bottom and stayed there for months before beginning another uptrend.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

On the past bitcoin market never reacted fast to any crash like this one. It went to the bottom and stayed there for months before beginning another uptrend.

That is because last year, there are a lot who FOMO and willing to throw their cash and hoping that bitcoin will recover, which already did and when CBoE and CME comes in the sudden rushed become panic buying as it push the price to almost $20K a pop.

However, this year, investors are very intelligent, perhaps they already learn their lessons very well and those who FOMO already exited and not willing to enter the market unless there's a news that will really influence they to ride the train again.

But I believed that this trend will continue up to the end of the year regardless of ETH approval or not. Everyone is on the waiting game and what's left in the market right now are whales and those seasoned traders who can make money by during intra or day trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kudus11

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

I think that for a very skyrocketing price, it will be very much later by the bounty hunters, hopefully by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will skyrocket again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:17:17 AM

Skyrocket will come eventually.

Don't look at bitcoin as a skyrocketing charts most of the time. It won't be liked by the crowd if the charts are mostly going to that point because the scheme would be different. But the fact that it gained fame when skyrockets are usually happening and now that its slowly moving, people wanted it all of the time which is impossible if we will go through bear market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

I think that for a very skyrocketing price, it will be very much later by the bounty hunters, hopefully by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will skyrocket again.

We probably will see less of that skyrocketing price prices now for any coin. Of course pumps and dumps will always be there as well as recoveries and corrections but a x100 or more movement could be pretty much unlikely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:49:57 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 11:54:55 PM by maarx

Current situation is bit changing. But yes, price of bitcoin came down again as like earlier stage. But don't get panic about the price drop of bitcoin, the price will have massive growth in the future. Till thenjust hold your coins and wait with patience the bull market will start soon. There is a possibility for this to happen by end of September 2018. Hope to see the price coming back on track soon.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: