Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

Who "they"? I think there is no word "they", that's jus excuses for people who do not want to accept the truth as it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

yes maybe this is one of the reasons why the price of bitcoin has dropped again, and if it is true this is really disappointing why could do so, toying with bitcoin users.
but we also have to be smart, we just don't have to be carried away by the flow, let the market like that, but we don't panic, we follow the flow, don't panic and sell what we have better, we add cheap prices.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

And it worked. Somehow even if I hold few altcoins right now, I'm a little in panic because when I have invested the prices were much more bigger than now so yea I'm afraid that this can go ever lower...

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

Yes, thats true, whales are want to make million once again by collecting/buy back bitcoin at bitcoin current drops. There is no reasons why bitcoin price stay at dip or slow recovery, everything is fine but the only problem is the recovery, i notice that when bitcoin starts to recover, there are more dumpers exist, meaning someone dont want to increase the price of bitcoin as long as they didnt get enough amount of bitcoin at low price.
Yes that's how crypto world running from the past until now, it sounds like the rich are controlling the market price. Really haven't much different from the real world. At times like this, the people who only have sufficiently capital, have their patience are tested.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Field fall and continue down. Could not lo lắng and could not be afraid because that that that that that is that to be trying to take the domain of the field. I continue to continue field expected and wait for green color.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

I have also observed this crash to be a manipulation because there is no justification for it so far. On the other hand, this is an opportunity to increase your holdings. Buy and buy at this very cheap price. By the time the price starts to go up, you will realized that it is your time for big gain.
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

You made good point but the same time is not really to bear this sudden drop price. Those that can take advantage of this opportunity should do because they will be smiling later. But the same time no one can predict the future what I hold so, it might take 6 months 1 year to get things normal running as expected so, as my friend analyze here grab the ones you can and hold until everything start running well.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

It is very important not to panic and stay calm in this circumstances. But it's not easy at all. Everybody can be calm and if they make the right moves, the damage will be less.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

I have also observed this crash to be a manipulation because there is no justification for it so far. On the other hand, this is an opportunity to increase your holdings. Buy and buy at this very cheap price. By the time the price starts to go up, you will realized that it is your time for big gain.
at this time prices are experiencing a downturn, for those who can see the situation, i think i will buy in large quantities, because they know the future of bitcoin later. and for those who panic sell i think they will be disappointed later
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

at this time prices are experiencing a downturn, for those who can see the situation, i think i will buy in large quantities, because they know the future of bitcoin later. and for those who panic sell i think they will be disappointed later

I think same as you. I guess this can be the last chances to.buy Bitcoin with this price. I think we will go up and up soon.
wolffy0216

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

I think same as you. I guess this can be the last chances to.buy Bitcoin with this price. I think we will go up and up soon.

Yeah I really I agree that there will always a manipulation with the current price of bitcoin and this is always happening, so let's just follow the flow and soon we can all get good profit.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

For me, I will not buy at the present time. At present, this market is quite complicated. Everyone said to be patient waiting for the market to recover when bitcoin is priced at 8K. After a few days of patience, the BTC is down to 6k. LOL
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Yes, I agree that this is manipulation so they want to drop prices, and many people who invest in bitcoin are affected by seeing the market getting worse and they are panicking to sell the coins. I hope to calm down and not be carried away by the atmosphere and be affected to sell the assets, it is better to buy as much coins as possible at the current down price and save it I am sure the increase will last if we are not careless
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

Sure, i know that. Because they want big profits by buying cheap prices and selling them at the high price. Yes, i think this is a little complicated problem  Smiley
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Yes, I read about this a few years ago, I don't like it, because it's a cheating technique for making profits. there are so many old holders who are provoked by this chaos, and the person who created this chaos bought a coin that was sold at a low price by panic people then sold it at normal prices.
CGPA

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Yes it's a matter to worry about crypto. Now we are talking about very skilled traders and people who are operating in absolute secrecy within Cartels.The Bitcoin exchanges does not have this software and with Bitcoin being traded globally on unregulated exchanges too, you will find that manipulation of the market is rampant
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Me too believe that there is an on-going price manipulation which scares the new investors. But this is an opportune time to invest. In due time those who will invest now will rejoice to the heavens for big profit. Let us not panic, let us hodl.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Me too believe that there is an on-going price manipulation which scares the new investors. But this is an opportune time to invest. In due time those who will invest now will rejoice to the heavens for big profit. Let us not panic, let us hodl.

Well it can't all be attributed to manipulation since this steep decline started after the news broke out that btc etf was moved to september. Many considered that an fud hence decided to sell. But i don't think there's as many panic sellers now compared to before so we probably won't see any drastic drops below the current bottom for this year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

All of these speculations I'm telling you right now that you must still focus on the good sideside and not dwell on the bad side. If they want us to panic let us show them what they don't want to see. Let's keep calm and act wisely to avoid circumstances. We if they really want to make us panic then we should do what is right and not to panic.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

There are many reasons why bitcoin price is dropping, first is volatility, 2nd the supply and demand, and 3rd are the bad news spreading on the social media. I think that big whales are manipulating social media to spread bad news about bitcoin, so that they can earn bitcoin on the panic seller, for them to earn bigger profit when the price of bitcoin increase. I suggest that when the price drops, buy more bitcoin because it will surely increase again, its just that we dont know when will it increase again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: