Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

I agree with your opinion, and I also think that the market can be manipulated, but many users think that this is the end and the future will not have a crypto currency, therefore they sell their coins at low prices. I still hope that this year there will be a rise in prices, and the market will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Oh really? becuase this is quite weird ever since i got into crypto investments. I know it has not been long but then the current situation of the market is very disturbing and it is causing a whole lot of panic where most people are selling their coins at a cheap price. it will be so shocking to see that a pump will be coming in no time.

biksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Of course, panic is created artificially in order to purchase at the lowest possible prices, after all, after resolving the issue of regulation, market will fly upward and those who are being purchased now will find themselves in the most profitable positions!
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

I think it's true, market manipulation is made to fool small investors into panic so they will feel worried and sell their bitcoins at low prices, but large investors take advantage of the panic situation to buy bitcoin at low prices and hoard it for sale at market prices So we must be really vigilant in situations like this. patience is needed at this time until waiting for prices to stabilize again.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
It is quite logic to see that you need to look between the lines. Examine the market and you will understand that those people above us are trying to succeed in their price manipulations.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Yes they wantbus panic but we will never guve up as much as they manipulate market to drop, i deemly take it as am advantage to gain more coin and thus bwtter my investment because there will definitely be an increase. 
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. I also think that this is a whale game that manipulates prices. Hopefully, friends here are not provoked into the panic when they see the crypto market is declining sharply.

Unfortunately, decentralization and lack of control over the market gives the possibility of manipulation. Individuals or companies with large amounts of money can influence prices and earn money using artificially induced price drops.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

No need for panicking. If you study the market cycles, you will see this is all meant to be like this. Now I let the market speak to me and then I execute my trades for the day accordingly. Beforehand I used to just baghold a lot of coins and just saw their value die off in 2018. So now I have a different approach and started day trading, while collecting only a few coins that show promise, along with Bitcoin of course. I tether as well just a part of my profit for flash crashes so I can buy cheap bitcoin during a retracement cycle.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

No need for panicking. If you study the market cycles, you will see this is all meant to be like this. Now I let the market speak to me and then I execute my trades for the day accordingly. Beforehand I used to just baghold a lot of coins and just saw their value die off in 2018. So now I have a different approach and started day trading, while collecting only a few coins that show promise, along with Bitcoin of course. I tether as well just a part of my profit for flash crashes so I can buy cheap bitcoin during a retracement cycle.

Yes, you are right, in every happenings we learned lessons so now we have our own strategies how we can be able to avoid lose in profit. After the market rises again I will make some changes with my way of holdings.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Yes I agree on that. We don't need to get panic, because we really need to keep calm to avoid lossing during the market is in the huge dip. I believe that huge dip is really a common thing in crypto and it is not new to us. Maybe there are so many big investors that wanted you to panic because they want you to dump all your coin so that get can benefit on buying.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Hodl your coins has always been the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency. Use the time in this bear market to find new project with big communities, projects like that will always success.
The price will return to higher levels when bitcoins turning bullish again, so I'm not really worried.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Panic is not the right place for this time even its a red market, however we should wait even longer just to adjust the situation and hold the coins we have, in the future there will come a time that your patience results to a gaining of profit. Just dont pabic because  many believes to the comeback of the prices into a highly percentage.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

yes right, the price is being manipulated so that greedy people can seek more profit by utilizing our panic. we should not panic and try to calm down, try to buy when prices are very low and continue to hold our coins as much as possible, not to sell when prices go down.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This is the truth to bitcoin. And people with money will gain more just by dumping and pumping. If you and some group do this you can affect the market and you can make lots of money just by being greedy

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

who do you think is greedy and can manipulate prices? if it's true like that, we don't need to panic, if we still have money, continue to buy altcoins when prices are low, we also have to make a profit, also taking advantage of the price conditions that continue to fall.

Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Maybe this is a way to manipulate bitcoin. People are panicking to sell bitcoin, so bitcoin prices are falling. We must be patient with this situation so that we become the winner. I'm sure bitcoin will succeed again.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Yes you could be right and there are so many who thinks like you. but you could also be wrong, that is why if they are really just frightening us, I think this months long drops in crypto prices are successful scaring many holders.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Hodl your coins has always been the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency. Use the time in this bear market to find new project with big communities, projects like that will always success.
The price will return to higher levels when bitcoins turning bullish again, so I'm not really worried.
Indeed, the market is obviously controlled--as always. I hope our fellow enthusiast look at this bear market as an opportunity to buy and accumulate more cryptocurrencies since in the long run, it will appreciate.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Indeed, the market is obviously controlled--as always. I hope our fellow enthusiast look at this bear market as an opportunity to buy and accumulate more cryptocurrencies since in the long run, it will appreciate.
if you pay more attention, actually it's not about being controlled or not, I think this is a transition period, where investors / investors who once held the coin now slowly release it, this situation always happens every year, and if this ends, the price will go up again

]
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

some people who read here will understand. but those who are not in this forum will still panic. especially coin holders are beginners. since the rise of Bitcoin at the end of 2017, many new investors are entering bitcoin. and they suffered a loss when the price dropped until this time ... so panic selling still happened. Coin holders are still waiting for the right time to remove all their coins. and try not to panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: