Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning by Doing John Dewey's theory to a successful BTC investment.  (Read 113 times)
manfredmann (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Learning by doing refers to a theory of education expounded by American philosopher John Dewey. He theorized that learning should be relevant and practical, not just passive and theoretical by "John Dewey".

In my few months of Bitcoin investment I have failed, I got loss, and I was like to give up and walk away. Yet, I am not that type of person that does not know how to comeback. I have made my plan basing on the great philosopher John Dewey with his great contribution on the theory of education which is learning by doing principle.

Thus, I have applied it on cryptocurrency and fortunately it work. I was able to recover my losses and still enjoying on the thing that I was doing letting it as part of routine. Here is how I do it.

#Exchange - Choose an exchange that you can trade easily with bitcoin to fiat and vice versa so that you can save more time on it.

#Study -  I Invested a little amount of bitcoin and study its market price how it moves in just one day.

#Anticipate -
Some things could not work since I am busy also doing my job and could not anticipate the market price movement for bitcoin in a day. So I made another way how to anticipate bitcoin market price movement. How? I am only seeing the percentage of the market price increase once it gets 2% or more increase I sell my bitcoin holdings little by little for example I have invested 3K USD with 2 % increase or more depending on market price movement if it continues to increase I continue to sell also little by little.

#Profit - the trading of bitcoin to fiat money is already a profit.

#Wait - Wait for some time that bitcoin market price moves downward. It may take few hours or maybe a day where you can see it clearly on coinmarketcap.com. I am pretty sure that bitcoin market price is predictable these days after the green market for bitcoin, red market will follow. So wait for the red market to show up.

#Invest - The profit you get on that trading could be invested again after waiting on red market for crypto. Pretty sure you could increase the number of crypto if you will do this.

#Apply - After seeing the methods I used. I had conclude that I am learning by doing itself on those process. So I applied it and invest again and brings my investment into new level that I could afford.

#Hardwork - You should have a little to time to check from time to time the market price movement of Bitcoin. It does not compensate that much time since coinmarketcap.com is only one click away!

#Believe - It take sometime to recover my loss but I believe on myself and continue to do what is right.

#Results - I have gain 25% increase of my crypto regardless of its market price value and that 25% is almost a means to recover some of my losses in the previous investment.

I learned and still learning on this investment with the great principle of John Dewey's principle learning by doing. Patience and HODL is not the only key to success because hardwork!

Hardwork and Effort never betray - Guy Sensie (Naruto Shippuden)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

In my few months of Bitcoin investment I have failed, I got loss, and I was like to give up and walk away. Yet, I am not that type of person that does not know how to comeback. I have made my plan basing on the great philosopher John Dewey with his great contribution on the theory of education which is learning by doing principle.

Thus, I have applied it on cryptocurrency and fortunately it work. I was able to recover my losses and still enjoying on the thing that I was doing letting it as part of routine. Here is how I do it.
This is the problem many investors are facing, they Jump right into investing in cryptocurrency without having a plan or strategy. Just read your story, I'm glad you recover from your losses because not many do. You had the courage not to give up but many don't they quit immediately when they discover the quick money aren't coming. I have been using this theory from day one and I'm glad someone else is doing the same. Hope everyone who read this post, gets the message, Learning comes before earning and don't invest if you don't have a strategy or plan that's just gambling

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
manfredmann (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

This is the problem many investors are facing, they Jump right into investing in cryptocurrency without having a plan or strategy. Just read your story, I'm glad you recover from your losses because not many do. You had the courage not to give up but many don't they quit immediately when they discover the quick money aren't coming. I have been using this theory from day one and I'm glad someone else is doing the same. Hope everyone who read this post, gets the message, Learning comes before earning and don't invest if you don't have a strategy or plan that's just gambling
Thanks Mate I do not really think that people here will going to read all the message i posted on this thread! Probably they will just scan the writings because if they really do then I think this will help on them also to recover their losses. I shared this knowledge and information for them to reflect on the possibilities that they could also the same if they think it is appropriate!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: