Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2018, 08:25:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Education  (Read 2379 times)
CryptoPlowman

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Should we have such subects in schools and universities as crypto economict or ICO analitic. Crypto currency become more and more popular nowadays, and to my mind, such professionals will be in demand. What do you think about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

Should we have such subects in schools and universities as crypto economict or ICO analitic. Crypto currency become more and more popular nowadays, and to my mind, such professionals will be in demand. What do you think about it.

For my own opinion, this can be just elective subject under the strand of technology or the programs offered connected with this. But not deeper understanding, just the basic things about the crypto, like how it works and the benefits that people will gain is okay to study to school. Let's just look forward that government will allow this kind of stuff.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▀▌         ▀▀█▄
                    ▄▀   █         ▄▀ █ ▀▄
                  ▄█     ▐        ▄    ▌  ▀▄
                ▄▄▀       █      ▀      ▌  ▓▀▄
              ▄███▄       ▐    ▄▀       █▄█   ▀
             ▄  ▌ ▀ ▀▀▄    █  █      ▄▄████▄▄   ▄
            ▓  ▐   ▀▄   ▀▀▄███▄▄ ▀▀    █ ▐    ▀▀▄▄
           ▌   ▓     █▄▄▄▄▀███▄      ▄▀   ▌      ▄█
          ▌    ▌    ▐███▀   ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄██▌    █    ▄▀  █
         ▓    █    ▄▀█ ▌          ████▄   ▐   ▀    ▄▌
        ▐▀▄   ▌  ▄▀ ▐   ▌         █ ▐   ▀▄███▄ ▀▀    ▌
        ▌  ▄ ▐ ▄▀  ▐    ▐ ▄▄▄█████▄▄ █   ▐███▄       ▐
       ▓    ███   ▐▀   ▄███████████████▄ ▓     ▀▄▄    ▌
       ▀ ▄███▀█   ▌  ████████████████████         ▀ ▄ ▐
      ▐▄▄▀██▀▀▄███▄ ██████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▓▌
      █  █ █   ▀██▀████████████████████████▄           ▌
      ▌ ▌  ▐    ▌ ▀████████████████████████▌▀▄         ▌
      █▀   ▐▌  █  ▐████████████████████████▌   ▌      ▐▌
      ▐     ▌ ▐    ████████████████████████      ▀▄  ▐▓
       █    █ ▌     ██████████████████████▀        ███▌
        ▓▀▄ ▐▐    ▄ ▀████████████████████       ▄▄█▀▐█
         ▄ █████▄▄ ▄▄█ ▀██████████████▀     ▄ ▀ ▄▀  █
          ▀ █▀     ███  ▐ ▀▀▀▀██████▌  ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀   ▀
            ▌    ▒▐▀ ▌▀▄ ▀        ▀███     ▄▀    ▄
             ▀▄▄  ▀  ▐  ▌ ▀       ▄    ▀███
                ▀█    ▌  ▀▄█     ▄    ▄▀▀█  █▀
                   ▀▀▄█    ▄▌   █  ▄▀  ▄▐▀▀
                         ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██

▐█▌   ▄██████████████   ▄▄████████████▄   ██▄           ▄██   ▄█████████████▄
     ▐█▌ ▐██                ▐█▀            ██    ▀█▄       ▄██▀   ██▀           ▀██
     ▐█▌ ▐█▌                ██▌            ██      ▀█▄   ▄██▀     ██             ██
     ▐█▌  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ▀████         ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aoihs00

Activity: 616
Merit: 299

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Though crypto currencies have been around since decade now then also I dont think it is much routed down in the system.

It is too early to have these kind of subjects in the schools or education system itself. There is no such solid field in which people can really grow their career because it means nothing yet. If we really want to see any expertise here then that would come up when government accepts the existence of crypto currencies and then they implement it in the traditional system. Then there might be chance to expand their wings really.

APPLY FOR INVESTMENT
GET WHITELISTED

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄▄       
     ▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄   
   ▄█▀▄▄████████▄▄▀█▄
 ▄█▀▄██████████████▄▀█▄
▐█ ██████████████████ █▌
█▌▐██████████████████▌▐█
█▌▐██████████████████▌▐█
▐█ ██████████████████ █▌
 ▀█▄▀██████████████▀▄█▀
   ▀█▄▀▀████████▀▀▄█▀   
     ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀     
          ▀▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
▐██                 ██▌
 ███▄             ▄███
  ▀███▄         ▄███▀ 
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       

██ ████  ██████  ██████ ███ ████ ██████████████████████

WHITEPAPER

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
btcluisdiki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

I believe in the near future, crypto currencies will become part of the discussion in the high school level and perhaps part of the economic discussions since crypto maybe adopted globally as a currency. I think that with proper education of cryptocurrency, people especially the younger generations would have great understanding about cryptocurrency and they will no longer having a hard time of understanding the market trends.

Ranly123

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

Maybe in the future curriculum, cryptocurrencies will be included but I don't see ICO to be one of it. It is very risky to include ICO in a curriculum where in fact that it is prone to scam.

kidd07

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Maybe in the future curriculum, cryptocurrencies will be included but I don't see ICO to be one of it. It is very risky to include ICO in a curriculum where in fact that it is prone to scam.
Crypto currency and bitcoin is not officially directive to teach at school, but I know there are schools that are introducing crypto currency as what I see from the magazine of my nephew, surprising me that they have a school magazine featuring crypto currency and I think its just only the beginning and in the coming few years crypto currency will be teach at school and considering it as a universal currency that can help a lot of people.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

What we need is a subject that tackles financial education which can be integrated with cryptocurrency as one of its subject matter. The reason behind it is that schools do not teach their student the importance of financial knowledge and how it can help them in their future and future decisions regarding money specially right now where one can get easily bankrupt or be full in debt.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Dimon888

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Probably it will be useful for high school students to learn the basics of cryptography and blockchain. Blockchain is being introduced into many spheres of social life and industry, so it will not be bad to know the basic principles of work.
Evan_Smith

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Maybe we would be good to start with adding some economics or finances in general. Entrepreneurship would be good too. As far as I'm concerned, the public schools system is very ineffective. They do very poorly at teaching anything that will actually be practically applicable in life. Were you taught about how to use money in your school? I don't even remember being taught about how to pay taxes, which would be in the government's best interest, of course. I think crypto would be a fine thing to teach, but that wouldn't be the first thing I would add to the curriculum.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

Deleted posts: 91

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

Given that Economics is very closely related to bitcoin and the state of the world's economy, there may be a possibility that economic major courses would embed disruptive economics with cryptocurrencies as the main point of discussion. In a world where governments and huge companies are eyeing towards the digitization of money, it's a no-brainer that schools should also teach the future generations of what the world is slowly transitioning to, or at least planning to. It will happen, and some select schools are already offering such programs in their courses. Give it time and most academe would surely adapt to the environment.

ucingucingan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I think that is a good thing, maybe crypto currencies must also be included in academic education at the university considering that in modern times as the world economy is one of them is influenced by crypto currencies, it is still possible to study crypto currencies into education.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
megasynk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Definately there should be lessons about Blockchain, what it is, wich purpose it serves and what can we create with it.
Zemomtum

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

I guess it will be a good thing if that happens, I guess it's the right thing to do, because we will use a digital currency in the future, it's better to prepare early, it's also a good subject, because if that happens, students will learn to invest and have their own income while studying which is a good idea. It will also have a great impact in the market, I believe that the price will be high when this happens, but we should raise Bitcoins popularity more to make this thing possible.

hachiman13

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

A Trio of Wallet, Exchange and Payment Services

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

IMO, it doesn't need to be a separate course, blockchain and ICO analytics can be tackled as a topic in a computer science and IT course. It is not broad enough to be considered as a discipline, and frankly, not many people would want to enroll in it.

The Aryl Platform Powered By Rubius
A Trio of Wallet, Exchange and Payment Services

Website Twitter Telegram Whitepaper ANN Bounty
Code:

[hr]

[center][b]Senior Member[/b][/center]

[center] *Image Removed* [/center]
[code][center][table][tr][td][tt][size=2px][color=#e8223a]
    █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀▀████████
████▀▀        ▀███████▀        ▀▀████
██████████▄▄     ▀█▀     ▄███████████
██████████████▄       ▄██████████████
██▀▀      ▀█████    ▄██████▀▀     ▀██
██████▄▄   ▄▄█▀    █▀  ▀█▀    ▄██████
███████████▀     ▄███▄      ▄████████
█████████▀       ▀███▀█▄    ▀████████
██████▀     ▄█▄    ▀   ██▄    ▀▀█████
██▀▀    ▄▄██████▄     ██████▄    ▀▀██
█████████████▀  ▀█▄    ▀█████████████
██████████▀     ▄███▄     ▀██████████
██████▄      ▄▄████████▄▄     ▀▀█████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████
[/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://rubius.io/][b][size=7pt][u][color=#006c89][color=#005b6f]  The Aryl Platform [/color]  [color=#000]Consumer Friendly Payment App  [i][sub][color=#006c89]▆[color=#007495]▆[color=#007ca2]▆[color=#0084ae]▆[color=#008cba]▆[color=#0094c7]▆[color=#009cd3]▆[color=#00a4e0]▆[color=#00acec]▆[/sub][/i][/u][/size]
[size=8pt][color=#005b6f][b]PRODUCTS UNDER RUBIUS DEVELOPMENT[/color]
[color=#eb3438][u][i][sub][color=#eb3438]▆[color=#df3437]▆[color=#d33337]▆[color=#c73336]▆▆[color=#bc3335]▆▆[color=#b03334]▆▆[color=#a43234]▆▆[color=#983233]▆[/sub][/i]         [color=#eb3438]Multi-Asset Exchange[/color]     │     [color=#eb3438]RUBIEX[/b][/td][td][size=21pt][i][font=arial black][color=#006c89]▐[size=10pt] [/size][color=#293145]█[/size][/td][td][/td][td][center][b][font=arial][size=8pt][url=https://twitter.com/Rubius_Inc]TWITTER    [/url] ⚫ [url=https://t.me/rubiuschat]    TELEGRAM[/url]
[url=https://rubius.io/rubius-whitepaper.pdf][color=#eb3438][b]  W H I T E P A P E R  [/b][/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3254617.0]ANN THREAD[/url] ⚫ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4450732]BOUNTY THREAD[/url][/td][td][/td][td][size=21pt][i][font=arial black][color=#eb3438]▐[size=10pt] [/size][color=#293145]█[/size][/td][/tr][/table][
[/code]
hugeblack

Activity: 448
Merit: 346

Avatar 4 rent / Sig Designer https://goo.gl/34QBYf

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

As long as there is no legal status for cryptocurrencies & ICOs in those countries, they will not include in schools and universities.
There are many approaches to the technology of blockchain, so I expect it to teach in some countries, but it is still far away for cryptos.
   Also, teaching people how to create currency and promote it through campaigns "ICOs" is threatened the control of some countries.

Cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular nowadays
The news about cryptocurrencies is limited as an investment tool rather than a revolutionary technology.

Cheezesus

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

I think schools can have seminars or subjects about cryptocurrency. This is a good thing so that every people will know about it and be educated that this will be used in the future. Also, many students will be interested in it because they can earn while they are studying.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
sheenshane

Activity: 364
Merit: 131

yahoo62278 "campaign management services"

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

This topic has been discussed already here in the forum how many times, but to answer your question probably it is not applicable now it seems cryptocurrencies are not legalized so it is not allowed to the government to discuss this in public school. But there's a possibility that crypto will be discussed on private school because they have a freedom to do what they want because they do not rely on the government(IMO).

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

It can be discussed under Economics Subject together with the branch of cryptos. No need to have a separate curriculum for it "unless" that country is purely a cryptocurrency community wherein bitcoin or any other cryptos are used everyday as a currency and not as an investment.

I guess it will be a good thing if that happens, I guess it's the right thing to do, because we will use a digital currency in the future, it's better to prepare early..

Preparation can be done even without putting crypto on subject curiculum.

If a person really wants to learned more about crypot, they will seek information by themselves via self research.

BrewMaster

Activity: 938
Merit: 630

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

ICO is just a way of raising money and so far it is being used for scamming people only. but even if it wasn't scam it still doesn't require education to perform it and for others they don't need academic education to analyze them. there are literary hundreds of other things in the world of economy that are worth keeping an eye on and studying rather than something useless as ICOs.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Prestigious universities have started offering online courses on Blockchain technology and cryptography. For example Stanford university has the course "Cryptocurrencies and blockchain" available for computer science graduates interested in developing secure crypto software for the emerging crypto industry. Other universities like NYU and Georgetown University School of Business have courses exploring the business side of cryptocurrencies and educate their students on market research data, financial analytics etc.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀