Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCBlender is a Scam  (Read 164 times)
oorkola (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Its been 18+ hours and I still haven't received my coins. The output on blockchain shows as unspent and even mails are not been responded. The transaction page has a STATUS: Waiting for Deposit, even though the coins have reached them. There is no other way to contact them as they don't respond to emails. Now the only hope is after 24 hours I get my coin back which is highly unlikely as they might just disappear even the transaction page won't be available. If a blender which has such a good review can turn out to be scam, then there is no point using mixers its best to exchange your coins with altcoins. They provided me a transaction URl which had this address

16qj5T9wGnLuS7G3quYjUVbDjwKQD4qhtE

But after few hours, it changed to this --- >  12RSyQqpxkJdHmuQB6rEuxBeJKjz67j8LS  but the Transaction ID is same.

I have contacted their support, but no response yet. Now I don't know how to retrieve my funds. The url is not a fake one as I double checked them, and they had a good reviews. If a business with good review can turn out to be scam then there is no hope with any tumblers.

BTCBlender URL http://blndr4azr2dizj2c.onion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Its been 18+ hours and I still haven't received my coins. The output on blockchain shows as unspent and even mails are not been responded. The transaction page has a STATUS: Waiting for Deposit, even though the coins have reached them. There is no other way to contact them as they don't respond to emails. Now the only hope is after 24 hours I get my coin back which is highly unlikely as they might just disappear even the transaction page won't be available. If a blender which has such a good review can turn out to be scam, then there is no point using mixers its best to exchange your coins with altcoins. They provided me a transaction URl which had this address

16qj5T9wGnLuS7G3quYjUVbDjwKQD4qhtE

But after few hours, it changed to this --- >  12RSyQqpxkJdHmuQB6rEuxBeJKjz67j8LS  but the Transaction ID is same.

I have contacted their support, but no response yet. Now I don't know how to retrieve my funds. The url is not a fake one as I double checked them, and they had a good reviews. If a business with good review can turn out to be scam then there is no hope with any tumblers.

BTCBlender URL http://blndr4azr2dizj2c.onion

Reviews online are not the determining factor as to whether a business is going to scam or not because those reviews can be bought in other to lure unsuspecting victims into parting away with their funds. The place where I feel I can rely on online reviews is if its coming from the forum like this because of the uncensored review of different individuals and more importantly is if they have their thread on the forum as that is the only option for you to get a fast response since all communication have been exhausted.

Another angle to look at it is that its possible its due to technical glitch because visiting their ANN thread suggest that they have been delivering in their service although its being a while since update has happened which is why you might have to exercise some patience in giving them time to respond to your query as what could be doing you is the paranoia of your funds tied up somewhere. As an alternative, you can reach https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=229601 although its being a while since he visited the forum.
oorkola (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 01:36:13 PM by oorkola

Thanks for the response. Its been 24 hours now, and the Blockchain says unspent fund and the transaction page is still on waiting for deposit status. Thanks for the link will try to contact them through there. For the time being I am again buying bitcoins as I have to pay someone and as had given word to them. There are lot of restrictions in my country it literally takes an entire day to process the payment to acquire bitcoins hence. It's too much delay as such.

The link you provided is of Bitcoin Blender and I used BTCBlender. They are different entity.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3389

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

"audaciousbeing" made a great point when it comes to online reviews and unfortunately, I think you're another victim.

- Found someone else having a similar experience while using their sister site.
- After checking the website, it has awful design and also fake information:
Code:
Domain Name: BTCBLENDER.COM
Updated Date: 2018-06-05T04:24:00Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-18T20:25:05Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-10-18T20:25:05Z

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
oorkola (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Thanks, SFR10. Yes I guess so I am. My first bitcoin, and I got scammed lolz....as such moving on. Should have found this forum first. Well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: