Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy TRON?  (Read 614 times)
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Right now, it is a perfect time to buy any crypto currencies. The prices are far away from the historical records. In the most cases, the price is now at -10x from the maximum. Just buy any coin that has a working product and wait for a year.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

The throne actually has a great future,as it is a project of Telegrams, there is only one project a meaningful scale,plus headed by Pavel Durov,WH ICH izvesten as a very ambitious and competent person,who is not one project raised,so what about the ambitions and prospects of the project probably makes no sense to say,I'm sure the project will prove to
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

I don't think this news is gonna make the Throne grow. But you can still buy this coin, since the cost is low, and the market will grow by some few percent until the end of the year, so the benefit will still be.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Tron has always been one of my favourite coins. Just recently it was able to rise a little and i am envisaging that by next year, tron will reach a good height of $0.3 at least. It is one of the coins that worth holding for a long time. There are so many developments that are coming on the way. Some even said that it might surpass ethereum. Although it has the ability, but it might not necessarily surpass eth.
Kanatanex

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

I do not recommend to buy TRON. Coins strongly pampit this and the price can be very high and now. Buy other cryptocurrency better.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

You should not Buy Tron at any time in this fucking crypto world. This is the far best shit coin I have ever seen. Please invest in technology, not the marketing projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

Yes, of course now you can buy the throne at a very reasonable price. It seems to me that the more preferential price we can no longer see

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:09:09 AM

We will see that . Blockchain will be the cornerstone to revolutionizing the production chain, creating a much friendlier environment for global economic growth.
Tron project’s aim of building a media and gaming hub on blockchain technology and will it have success time will tell. I dont own TRON
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

Right now, tron is down again, and I think it's not good to buy because of the price still down. Perhaps, you will need to wait for a while to check if the price can bounce in the next hour. You need to take a look at the chart and the market conditions, so you will know what will happen later and don't trust any news before you search another news. And if I see the tron market, I think the price wants to make correction again, and I hope that the price can bounce because if it does not bounce, then the price will be down for more.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

According to a news I've read Justin Sun, CEO and Founder of the Tron Foundation told the Investopedia in an interview that

“If we look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies, many of them are not motivated to continue innovating or improving their product. They represent the older generation of cryptos. TRON, on the other hand, is a young company with cutting edge technology, with much more room for growth. We are confident that TRON will surge into top 10 in the next 6 months.”

Please refer to this site for the whole coverage:

https://www.ccn.com/tron-trx-jumps-12-as-justin-sun-announces-virtual-machine/

Also, he said that TRON is better than Ethereum with his statement

“At TRON we always emphasize the importance of accessibility and our dedication to the community. That’s why we made sure to deliver on our goals of being faster and cheaper than Ethereum, providing an easy-to-use and affordable network to our vibrant community of talented developers.”

See full article: https://www.ccn.com/tron-says-its-community-is-more-active-than-ethereum-hackathon-shows-otherwise/

After creating this build up thread do you feel fulfilling?Lol

This is the newest style of advertising more cheaper and more easy to provide,not needed to make a bounty .

But tron is one good cryptocurrency and has a good potential,about all that you mentioned is right ,even this crypto is young but the team is fresh and aggressive to make this progressive and will bring to success in future
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Of course you can buy Tron for now, the price is still cheap, buy tron ​​and invest your coins, hopefully you are investing in tron
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

If you are deeply invested in TRON and have a belief in its ability to actually break into the market, then I see that the TRON bleed will be a definite advantage for you. Many poeple are seeing TRON as a potential competitor for altcoin kings like NEO, ETH, LTC, RIPPLE. but take heart that this year may not be a good year to sell. as this year is a red year for all coins. You can buy for the time being then sell on an appointed year.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

I believe that Tron (trx) is one of a good token to invest. The platform and application are continously making growth and development. I myself hold it for almost a year now and so far so good to see that the project making some improvement day by day. Although the value of it are affected by the condition of market and cryptoworld now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀