Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better than Digitex...  (Read 351 times)
omarism

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

After doing a bit of research on Lendingblock, it is clear that the Lending has got much more potential. And it is already soaring high. It will be a profitable to invest there.
Looking for a good entry price, but the price wont stp going up. I hope it retraces this week.
I think any price at this point is a good entry. Just don’t risk more than you are willing to loose.
Thank you!!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

After doing a bit of research on Lendingblock, it is clear that the Lending has got much more potential. And it is already soaring high. It will be a profitable to invest there.
Looking for a good entry price, but the price wont stp going up. I hope it retraces this week.
I think any price at this point is a good entry. Just don’t risk more than you are willing to loose.
I totally agree with u on this. Presently it about 60% down from ico price. Being so close to launching there full platform, this would be a good time to get in. The lending space will explode as we gain more adoption.
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

Been watching the incredible run that Digitex has been on for the last few months; almost 6,000%. Felt as if I missed the boat, but came across LendingBlock. Digitex will attempt to challenge Bitmex’s dominance in the BTC shorting area. However, LendingBlock will support shoring of BTC, XRP, and ETH. Humm, is this the gem I’ve been waiting for? I see much more potential in the LendingBlock platform with its focus on institutional investors over retail. After looking at the team with vast experience in both finance and tech, I’m certain that LendingBlock  is a gem for sure; and one that hasn’t gotten a lot of exposure yet. LendingBlock is still at a $2 million USD market cap!! Time to load those bag!!

Hello what is the lendingblock platform all about? It is also an exchange? Why do you think its a gem as as well like digitex? Adam is very hands on that's why I think they made digitex soar so high. Wait for their trading platform goes LIVE.
I like DGXT. I think it will be a very welcomed platform for retail traders; have a buy order in (just waiting for a good entry). However, LendingBlock is focusing on institutional money which is a much bigger dollar value compared to a platform focus on retail traders. The LendingBlock team is also working on partnerships with crypto exchanges to help them improve liquidity issue. When all of these different input are added up, you can see the potential of LendingBlock clearly.
Trollinator

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

Been watching the incredible run that Digitex has been on for the last few months; almost 6,000%. Felt as if I missed the boat, but came across LendingBlock. Digitex will attempt to challenge Bitmex’s dominance in the BTC shorting area. However, LendingBlock will support shoring of BTC, XRP, and ETH. Humm, is this the gem I’ve been waiting for? I see much more potential in the LendingBlock platform with its focus on institutional investors over retail. After looking at the team with vast experience in both finance and tech, I’m certain that LendingBlock  is a gem for sure; and one that hasn’t gotten a lot of exposure yet. LendingBlock is still at a $2 million USD market cap!! Time to load those bag!!

Hello what is the lendingblock platform all about? It is also an exchange? Why do you think its a gem as as well like digitex? Adam is very hands on that's why I think they made digitex soar so high. Wait for their trading platform goes LIVE.
I like DGXT. I think it will be a very welcomed platform for retail traders; have a buy order in (just waiting for a good entry). However, LendingBlock is focusing on institutional money which is a much bigger dollar value compared to a platform focus on retail traders. The LendingBlock team is also working on partnerships with crypto exchanges to help them improve liquidity issue. When all of these different input are added up, you can see the potential of LendingBlock clearly.
I totally agree. The global market for institutional lending is in the trillions. If both DGTX and LendingBlock can capture a fraction, they will become powerhouse projects.
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

From LendingBlock WP: Securities lending in the conventional financial market has maintained consistently high levels of activity over many years, with 2017 being no exception.
Global Securities Lending Market key statistics (as of March 9, 2017):
On-loan value: $2.00trn, +$180bn year-on-year (YOY)
Lendable value: $16.04trn (+$2.75trn YOY)
Unique securities on loan: 45,200
Non-cash collateral as a percentage of on-loan balance: 60.52% (+6.39% YOY)
Lenders globally earned $9.16bn in securities lending revenues in 2016.
We believe that the market for securities lending will be replicated in the blockchain asset economy, particularly in light of the continued growth in value of the cryptoasset market and the entry at scale of institutional participants and funds. Lendingblock is designed to facilitate the growth of securities lending in the crypto economy.
omarism

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

From LendingBlock WP: Securities lending in the conventional financial market has maintained consistently high levels of activity over many years, with 2017 being no exception.
We believe that the market for securities lending will be replicated in the blockchain asset economy, particularly in light of the continued growth in value of the cryptoasset market and the entry at scale of institutional participants and funds. Lendingblock is designed to facilitate the growth of securities lending in the crypto economy.
Never realized the lending market was so huge
Trollinator

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

Never realized the lending market was so huge
Yes it is. And LendingBlock has two very great partnerships with Liquid Exchange and Genesis Capital which will help the team make inroads in the sector. Genesis has already announced over $500 mil in loans for the first part of the year.
omarism

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

Thanks for all of the useful information.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: