Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto down trend market  (Read 985 times)
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

The market is still bearish compare to the once we had last year but anyways Im still getting my high hopes up. I trust the future of digital currency, as our generation or technology rather is progressive there's a definitely huge success for the cryptocurrency. We just need to trust a project that is worth investing for the long run.

[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

Ask any professional investor about this situation and he will tell you that he really likes when market is falling, this is the usual condition for the market and nothing strange happens.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

For me, before this year end, probably the market will rise and the bull will be seen. This kind of scenario also happens to the other year, therefore we can say that it is based on the past statistics that is a solid proof that soon enough there is something good going to happen to the market.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

I think it's more profitable now to add bitcoin to more than altcoin, bitcoin gives a lot of positive things, it can survive in a price area where everyone will bounce off but that doesn't happen. But it's not wrong if you share a little to the altcoin.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

Those coins that were not originally going to conquer the market, those from the spot and will not move, more concerned about those coins that were planning to get more confident in the market!
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

The thing that we should be thinking is to do not lose our hope in the Crypto industry, The market value of such currencies may fall but there is always a chance to gain and reign again in the future. We should believe the power of Cryptos, its potential to rise and become the best currency in the world.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

The thing that we should be thinking is to do not lose our hope in the Crypto industry, The market value of such currencies may fall but there is always a chance to gain and reign again in the future. We should believe the power of Cryptos, its potential to rise and become the best currency in the world.
For me, Bitcoin is used as a base currency on most cryptocurrency markets. Altcoins' price are always based on Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down, the coins decrease because it reduces the confidence of the entire market. When Bitcoin goes up, people sell their Altcoins.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

In my opinion, the crypto market is getting better in the beginning of October. And i believe ICOS projects are good and the quality Altcoins will recover in the end of this year.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

Opinion is not true always. Even maximum time its miss. But market down for falling down investor. People working less than before. There are many people leaving Crypto and believing offline money earnings.

Be hardworker
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

Did you guys see what happened to bitcoin this morning? It has gone from 6600 to 7700 in a couple of minutes. Could you possibly imagine what an amount is needed for such a pump Huh Huh Huh

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Ask any professional investor about this situation and he will tell you that he really likes when market is falling, this is the usual condition for the market and nothing strange happens.

I agree, the fall in the market is a common situation, and success in working in the market depends not on the market, but on your strategy and your ability to work.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I think that the downward trend of cryptocurrency is over now, and it is about to usher in a rising trend. Please be patient.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

For me, Bitcoin is used as a base currency on most cryptocurrency markets. Altcoins' price are always based on Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down, the coins decrease because it reduces the confidence of the entire market. When Bitcoin goes up, people sell their Altcoins.
In essence, we don't experience panic because it will only make the situation worse. Believe in Crypto because then Crypto can get positive sentiments. When we put pressure on it is likely that the price will decrease. So think as well as possible and give a positive image to Crypto so that the crypto development will improve.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

i can understand why you are so unsure about that but actually there are a lot of chances for the marketto go up quite soon
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I think that the downward trend of cryptocurrency is over now, and it is about to usher in a rising trend. Please be patient.
that is true and in my opinion we have seen such results for many many times and it has always become better afterwards
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

I think the market is now averaged. I think many people panic in vain. Last year the market was in exactly that condition.
Dima95

Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

I believe that even today`s pump will not lead us to the moon. It was just shorters killer. Soon, we`ll go back to 6k

CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I believe that even today`s pump will not lead us to the moon. It was just shorters killer. Soon, we`ll go back to 6k
Most likely you are right, and the fact that today there was a slight increase does not mean that the market is starting to recover and prices will continue to grow. But I still believe that sooner or later the market will still recover.
vina.lugtu

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Not a lot of coins are going to survive this year. The bear market is testing our patience and most of the time, it wins. The dumping on exchanges continues as investors and traders are trying to minimize their loss by selling their coin even if the price is low. They have given up on their coin and I don't blame them because a lot of coins are losing their value. Its not panic selling, I think it is strategic and anticipating the price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

I think the market is now averaged. I think many people panic in vain. Last year the market was in exactly that condition.
Last year the market was in good condition but this year price are still no movement to go to the moon. Crypto price has not gaining any good so hopefully we can see any progress by this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: