Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Developer (Engineer), Smart contracts developer  (Read 140 times)
bchainlab (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

Hello

I am developing Solidity/Ethereum Smart Contracts, JavaScript connecting user interface to blockchain. Have over 6 years experience building online client server applications. Currently, I work with blockchain technologies.
My programming skills in blockchain area are mostly related to: - Ethereum, Smart contracts, ERC20, custom tokens, Solidity, Web3.js;
Experimental work in test networks: Ropsten, Rinkeby and with the utility Testrpc; - I'm testing my contracts in Truffle in a test networks. I am backend and frontend software developer with experience in project management.

Services I can offer:
1) All types of Token contracts (ERC20m ERC223, Postoken, etc.)
2) Different ICO smart conracts (with whitelists, stages, pre-sales, refferal systems, API for working with exchanges and many other detailes!)
3) DApp with any level of difficulty and logic (working with Infura, MetaMask, mixing and binding some smart contracts together, etc.)
4) Web-development (Web-pages for visualization of the main stages and ideas of ICO, logic and functionality of DApp)
5) Airdrop / Bounty processes

Fast and qualitative work.

Any of your ideas can be implemented!

Write me: bchain.laboratory@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: