Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: * Invest Like a Pro | * Trade like a Master --- Get Your Personal Adviser  (Read 614 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:41:52 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 07:04:54 PM by tk808

TK808 - Investing and Trading Adviser

New to bitcoin and altcoins? 

Trying to take your trading to the next level?

Whether you just installed a wallet for the first time, or you are a trade-exchange Buddha, I offer personalized individual one one one lessons via email/skype and group email blasts about trading strategy, investment advice, mining, what's hot, and what's not.

I'm a seasoned successful investor offering my services to the community for those who want an edge making coin over all the others.  You've invested so much already in coin, why not invest a fraction more on what matters most; Information.

About Me (in detail) and My History I'm TK808 and i'm very passionate about Alt-coins and the way Bitcoin is changing the world as we know it. I was an investor in commodities and currencies for FOREX for about 5 years, before i discovered the world of bitcoin. I initially invested a total of $2,000 USD in the alt- markets back in December 2013 and have made turned that into a profit of $17,000+ USD in alt-coins to date. I'm relentless when it comes to investing, and have always on top of my game reducing risk and loss. I research and gain insight through the real-world stock exchange and as well as everyday people on these forums.

I can't promise i'll make you rich. What I can promise is to give you the deepest and most thoughtful insight on how the markets are reacting, current trends, and what is and not a good buy. I'll also offer my knowledge and strategies, that I've gained, from spending tens-of-thousands of hours, researching, investing, trading, learning from master traders and talking to average people on forums all over.

What you will get:

1) 1 on 1 Chats and access to my Facebook, Twitter, Email, Phone-Number, Skype.. Etc.

2 ) On-Demand answers to your questions

3 ) Email Newsletters, a formal info-guide on what i'm currently investing and buying into

4 ) Soon to be: Website Access (Clients who sign-up for my service will be granted a premium membership on my site)

And anything else i can offer you, in your ventures.

Clients:

(1) La*******ha
(2) Ju***81
(3) i****u
(4) Zu****a3
(5) Be***J
(6) Jo****W
(7) R***r
(8 ) P***ff
(9) Mic****A91
(10) lo***m
(11) K****y
(12) Sta*****n
(13) Alo****oy

If you are ready to start making more coin,

Service costs .1 btc, and subject to rise depending the demand on my time.

Prices will also rise once my service is widely reputable and accepted outside of BCT.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM ME or SKYPE - Anaxai9, even if you are just curious about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:42:21 AM

Legitimate Client Reviews:

-------

"He is actually really serious and, passioned, I m not saying you will make tons of money, but if you want some advices for your moves, he is your man.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454874.msg5023282#msg5023282

"Newbie or advanced, I recommend speaking to tk808, quality guy, quality help, quality explanations."

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457679.msg5066727#msg5066727

"I spoke with TK on the phone for about half an hour about a bunch of different altcoins and general investing info, as well as music and other unrelated topics - good guy to chat with and he has some good insights and does his research, enlightened me about a few coins I had not heard of that definitely sound promising."

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457679.msg5092791#msg5092791

"Yes, I can confirm I got a lot of useful information. I thank you for them"

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457679.msg5103749#msg5103749

--------
Rycco

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:53:43 AM

If you're good, you should consider creating an investment group where people send you BTCs and you do whatever you like with them (in order to profit, of course).

AGILE WEB DEVELOPER  Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. Let's talk about your project! - SPANISH / PORTUGUESE / ENGLISH (TRANSLATOR)

Warncoin! Free SMS alert for Bitcoin's price I've developed.!

My Web Developer Topic.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:29:08 AM

If you're good, you should consider creating an investment group where people send you BTCs and you do whatever you like with them (in order to profit, of course).

Hedge fund basically.

I've considered it, but i would need to hire a team of traders to handle the amount of BTC and daily active trading on the markets. With that type of scenario, you have to be watching the markets consistently. Been there and done that with Forex and Binary.

On the other hand, you need a lot of reputation and referrals when it comes to handling and trading people's money/btc. I'm building that up for any future offer or venture i decide to go into.

Appreciate the comment Rycco.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:41:01 PM

Aquired an 11th client today,

Updates regarding this service:

--Website is currently in development, so that should be a major plus for my clients getting a premium full access membership.

1) Due to the technicality, information and communication required for this service, i highly recommend you are fluent in english.

2) Advisory through email messaging will result in a delay of communication and hinter your ability to successfully transact or invest at the correct moments. Thus, almost making my knowledge useless.

3) This is a one-on-one chat, I will download or use any form of communication that is instant at your request.

4) Do not look for free advice (you know who you are freeloaders)

5) My advisory service is based on your consent. You are responsible for initiating and talking with me. Explaining what you need advice or information on. I will do the most intrusive research to bring you the most fulfilling answers

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:04:32 PM

Hello everyone,

So this service has been going better then i expected. I have been aquiring a lot of clients, which puts a lot of stress on my time currently. I'm involved with a few other projects, so i'll be raising the price of this service.

This service now costs .1btc due to the strain on my time.

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me on skype.

Cheers
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:18:06 PM

Aquired 1 client yesterday. Service is still available at the set price of .1btc (not per session)

If you are interested, you take full advantage of this service is seeking my advice whenever you need or want it. I can't come to you often due to time constraints.

Have a great day
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:34:35 PM

New Update:

Still working on a major project which is consuming most of my time. I've advised several of my clients about the current state of BTC and several hot alts, and was correct most of the time. Although, i do not directly advise you to buy or sell coins, i give them tips and a small analysis on how the markets react to the current Gox news.

Anyways, this service is still widely available for a one time fee of .1btc. You will get access to all the insight i spend hundreds of hours researching and looking at.

Best forms to contact me are via PM or Skype: Anaxai9

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: