Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must be regulated!  (Read 2406 times)
ailyn47

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

I think it is not necessary to regulate the market of cryptocurrency because if we would try to look on the market, it has something that deals with the so called "trust". This trust is very important and as we know, government is the threat of this industry - some sort of regulations that might influence the market (such as tax, new laws, controls and organizations).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

either you dont know what bitcoin is, or some one is paying you per comment by others on such stupid post.
NicoleMorgan764

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

Bitcoin regulation is government dependent. If Bitcoin's problems touch the nation's interests, Bitcoin will be bound.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

I believe that this is the main problem for today. Manipulation can seriously damages bitcoin and alarm investors who are worried about their assets.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

firstly this is a free market and everyone handlles his trade and investment except otherwise. regulation is not only for bitcoin, its for every coin. this can only help to safe gaurd invesors to some levels and not stop the price from dipping or rising. regulations wont stop investors from selling. so its not a matter of regulation, its a point of knowing how to play the game.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.

Bitcoin is indeed need to be regulated. Since it has the potential to be the greatest invention of this era, the regulation make it more reliable for the society. It also maintain its capability to live long in the internet since we all know the capacity of crimes in the digital society. However, the regulation should allow the necessity of the user.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Of course, somebody should regulate bitcoin, but it should not be politics, it should be a separate organization that is not interested in politics.
Buttermellow (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

If they accept bitcoin and bitcoin are regulated then bitcoin will of course be accepted by the government and we will have plans and policies for longer term bitcoin investment.
Yeah but i do not think that the owner of the bitcoin will going to approve this becaue if it will be controlled by a third party then there is a possibility that they will owe a money from the investors or the contributors. Who knows that the money we invested is still there or maybe it is already invested on something else. They will going to pay if there is really no money now with bitcoin.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

The best thing that can happen when it comes to bitcoin is for the central unit powering the programming is to be able to detect scam,i.e monitoring the numbers of people investing or trading bitcoin,but regulating bitcoin I don't think that can be possible because its not own or controlled by anybody or the government.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

It's hard to apply any regulations for bitcoin as it's provide complete anonimity, so although regulations is created but bitcoin users always can avoid that. I think good regulations is needed, it can makes investors feel safer.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

On the one hand I agree with this, then the bitcoin price will not so sharply fall and grow, but it will also lead to the fact that governments will be able to see your transactions and all your data, which can lead to problems if you have any problems with the government of your country. But also if you will invest your funds in companies related to bitlcoin and you will lose your investments, the government will help you get your money back, because they will take taxes from your transactions.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

Bitcoin must get a regulation because when Bitcoin gets regulation, the level of trust in the digital currency will improve. As we know that there are still many people who have not been able to accept the development of digital currencies well, but when there is a regulation, everyone will be easier to use and understand digital currencies in the life of financial transactions every day.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Not agree with you and after reading your article I just understand that you know nothing about crypto and bitcoin and also blockchain technology.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

I did not quite understand what the author is talking about, but bitcoin needs regulation. This will give a new influx of fresh money into the cryptocurrency market. Otherwise, most people will not enter the cryptocurrency market, as they are afraid.

BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

regulation is still limited to KYC / AML, I am sure the government has not been able to make strong regulations and they are still preparing it very carefully, nothing can be fully regulated in the online world because there are always gaps that cannot be regulated 100%.

But if bitcoin is indeed desired to join a business that is connected with the government, then it cannot continue to run independently, I agree with the op in this matter.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.

Ever since I started to enter bitcoin, I have watched how it actually grow and begin to be internationally patronised in different countries. In my opinion, I do not think bitcoin regulation is necessary. I mean, for a this past few years bitcoin can stand alone and so doesni believe for this coming years it can still do the same.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Cryptocurrency has become one of the most sought topics of all around the world. Regulation and government interference is certainly the biggest challenge facing cryptocurrency today.Peraonally,I'm totally support of regulation of Bitcoin because Regulation is a good thing for bitcoin and will increase adoption.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

i think if it can be regulated by security and exchange commissions as part of regulations in the stock and fx market, then bitcoins can become a  mainstream investment asset.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

I do not agree that bitcoin needs to be regulated all its charm in that it just is decentralized and is not regulated by any of the governing bodies

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Actually bitcoin was not created for investment purpose.  It was created just for transactions.  But we people cheated it's main objective.  And started taking advantage by making it as investment source.
And the prices were pushed up to 20k in 2017.  Many new investors because of their greed to become rich overnight; entered this market when the prices were  very much high.  So naturally when the bulls withdrew themselves from the market the prices fell to the ground. 
It is not the fault of bitcoin.
Also it's very nature is it's freedom.  In can not be controlled. 
Governments are trying to control it.  But they can control when we buy it using fiat currency via Banks.  Otherwise if are are already holding bitcoin they can not stop it's usage i.e. they can not stop buy services and goods via bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: