Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful?  (Read 14296 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

not all of my daily activity using cryptocurrencies but since I joined bitcoin and using cryptocurrencies as my payment tools and my any other transaction my life was quite practice and very useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:32:10 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:05:02 AM by Aramazdi

Nice. I personally love it. Every time i see that some service is available via crypto payments i do it that way. First i dont disclose my information, and it is quick and safe.
Crypto over card payment every day!
I really want to use bitcoin every time I make a transaction, but in our country bitcoin has not been recognized as a legitimate medium of exchange and our government only considers it as a deposit asset, so it cannot be done here

but seeing the economic progress of our developing country may soon be the government can support the use of bitcoin directly, we see the development in the future.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

Personally i don't use crypto currency in my daily like simply because there are no stores that accepts crypto currency and the stores that do accept them, I don't even want or need what they're selling. I would really want to use my crypto currency like a currency but gicen the situation, i think ill just use it as an investment.

oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Gulden coin is accepted in the Netherlands ,belgium, sweden, germany and  france in 160 stores / shops. Here you can find a map for alle places.

https://nl.guldenmap.com/#6/52.120/5.229
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

In a daily basis yes, but only for reloading my phone to able to call. I pay my internet bills with crypto in the monthly. It is very useful as for now- I don't know when it will last but I am maximizing it's utilities for now. Another is I send money to my relatives using crypto and it is the best thing that I liked about, less fees and instant transactions.
Good to hear you can use your cryptocurrency as much as fiat currency, i think in my country its illegal and we can't use crypto for transaction and also its still not supported. Using fiat currency is the main media for transaction in Indonesia. There is even so much people that still not having a debit card, so i believe they even not ready to use cryptocurrency and many people think crypto is not an investment but its a gambling.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

Honestly, no. I don't use it anything more as an investment. In my part of the world, I don't see much stores that do accept crypto currency. The ones that does, I don't need the things they're selling. Butni know that given time more and.more businesses will accept crypto currency as payment.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

not all of my daily activity using cryptocurrencies but since I joined bitcoin and using cryptocurrencies as my payment tools and my any other transaction my life was quite practice and very useful.
I rarely use it in my daily life. And if there is also used only investment and online shopping. That's what I usually do.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

I am not confortable to answer the question on the link you are given. Cryptocurrency in my daily life is useful and helpful for my daily transaction just like buying load, paying cards, bills, shopping online, remittances that is my transaction using cryptocurrency or bitcoin less hassle and less stress. Here in my country was legalize bitcoin so that we can do any transaction
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

Yes of course i always use cryptocurrency on my daily trading and also using it for my daily need like buying loads and payments for other needs. Crypto is very helpful to me and to my family that's why i will continue supporting it.

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

I have only used cryptocurrency with fellow cryptocurrency users. But I look forward to the day I will be able to use cryptos in shopping at stores.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:50:47 PM

I am not really using them everyday because i keep them as an investment although there are really times that i used them to buy goods online. Yes, they are very useful that it makes my online transaction very easy with less transaction fee.

Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

No, I try not to use it. I try not to confuse the crypto currency with everyday life so that it does not enslave me, such as my boyfriend
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

I'm not using crypto currency on my daily life because honestly here in our county cryptos are not so very popular and it's quite few people here know about digital money. But then I used crypto currency to help me to get a little bit of profit, for example last pass few weeks I received my bounty rewards and I sold it to become real money or Fiat money then I this to our daily lives. So for me it is literally using cryptos are we can help us but through Fiat we can also use this to our daily lives.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

Personally i don't use crypto currency in my daily like simply because there are no stores that accepts crypto currency and the stores that do accept them, I don't even want or need what they're selling. I would really want to use my crypto currency like a currency but gicen the situation, i think ill just use it as an investment.
Indeed. That was also the same thing which is happening to me and my friends right now that even we want to directly use our Bitcoin for daily life basis, still we cannot do it because our country was still not establishing stores to accept direct payment using Bitcoin although we do have QR code scan to pay our goods, but still we do have to convert it into our national currency and transfer it into specific account that caters QR code payment process just to somehow use our Bitcoin.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

Not every day since I only used it when I'm out of fiat money in my wallet. For me, this is very useful especially when I'm out of loads in emergency cases where I need to call my family from home and instead of looking for a store to buy loads, I can use my bitcoin in loading my mobile phones and also for money transfers instead sending it to a pawn shop I can directly send it from my wallet to my family or friend's wallet.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

Nice. I personally love it. Every time i see that some service is available via crypto payments i do it that way. First i dont disclose my information, and it is quick and safe.
Crypto over card payment every day!

Same here, funny enough I started using crypto in real life after I speculated at the exchanges...it should be the other way around. I spent a lot of time looking for merchants on the net that accept crypto, it's still the vast minority but the list is growing.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:04:06 AM

I am not using cryptocurrency or any cryptocurrency in my daily basis life because in my country there is no store or restaurant or anything that i can spend my bitcoin or any cryptocurrency directly like a fiat money, so it is not useful if we will stick to the topic about the cryptocurrencies in daily life.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

Its hard to find merchant in my country that accepting cryptocurrency for payment. Many country in the world still not regulate cryptocurrency for payment because government think crypto can used for criminal action.
Hopely in near time, cryptocurrency can accepted as payment in many merchant and crypto adoption spread all around the world

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

I do not yet use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. Only as an opportunity to earn money on the exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

No, I never use crypto currency in my daily life. Instead Bitcoin is the most useful virtual currency here in my country where I can exchange it through coins.ph were one of the merchant who was also accepted Eth, Bch, and Xrp as mode of payment to convert it into our currency. However, I believed that crypt also very useful in my belief it may not be in my daily life but in some other things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: