Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are stable coins the solution for price volitility?  (Read 311 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:49:24 AM

we can never hope that all coins will be stable, because of the fluctuations that characterize cryptocurrency. but from the many projects here no longer need to need a stable coin and not develop because the project will continue to experience ups and downs every time it passes
yes, what I really like about bitcoin is that its characteristics are never stable, with such instability many people benefit from trade, because of that I never expected that bitcoin would become a stable coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

To be honest, I really don't get your point. Do you want to make the market to be stable or dominate by stable coins? Because if that is the case, then a lot of investors will stop investing because there is no point already. Unless they are going to have something from those coins that are worth profiting. Volatility enables us to buy at low and sell at high.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:21:43 PM

The fact is difficult to see cryptocurrency on stable like gold because crypto only being own by less people compare gold's
We can reach stable value once more than 95% people in this world, own some bits.

Is it possible ?
Time will answer and personally I'm sure will happen

Smiley
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:25:56 PM

With the rise of stable coins, cryptocurrencies will have a mix of volatile and non volatile coins. Stablecoin prices is mostly pegged at a dollar and use to stabilized a fund during a market downtrend. I used to buy stablecoin when the price of bitcoin or ethereum start to fall to maintain the present price. Bitcoin price will eventually go up and after it is confirming the rise, it is time to buy it using the stablecoin. Facebook is reportedly creating it own stablecoin, also called globalcoin. Facebook is giant social media site so I believe that the launching will becwill successful like the other stablecoins in the market.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:02:03 PM

I have already tried to study information on Facebook, this project which they announced for the near future.  Of course, this is already a social network that wants to offer its users good conditions and quality services.  But only real results can show the prospects of this project.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:04:35 PM

No, it is not! From the end of the last year to till now, we have got several stable coins! But do we need all of them? even stable token also arrive! I suppose these stable coins are coming to make huge money for their self! The TUSD, USDC was enough, now Binance is bringing their own stable coin, Tron already brought stable coin! These things can't solve any crypto problem I assume!

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:51:40 PM

I have already tried to study information on Facebook, this project which they announced for the near future.  Of course, this is already a social network that wants to offer its users good conditions and quality services.  But only real results can show the prospects of this project.
well, everything really depends on the results of the project being developed because the price of coins has a price movement system depending on the demand on the market, when facebook coin is very useful, the price can be expensive and can be used to benefit from the rise and fall of coin prices.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:09:16 PM

If they all of these coins become fixed priced then all of Satoshi's dream will be nulled. how can we make it fixed we don't need it anymore it that's happen cause we only fooling our self let's just use fiat to trade and keep this thing as simple as that. crypto currencies are use for decentralized transactions to counter the banks authority over our money.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: