Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We plan to make a bitcointalk Chinese community  (Read 295 times)
Pczz (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Can we get cooperation and support?

Solve several major problems:
1, network blockade
2, access speed
3, through the bitcointalk information reproduced translation, solve language barriers

I hope let more Chinese know and like bitcoin.

Chinese community domain is [Suspicious link removed]

Thanks for reading
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

1, network blockade
2, access speed
3, through the bitcointalk information reproduced translation, solve language barriers

Thanks for reading

Why bitcointalk?   Why not blockchaintalk?  Bitcoin might not be around for much longer, just like the Ford Model T was replaced by newer, better cars.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

1, network blockade
2, access speed

Thanks for reading

I'm confused as to why this doesn't belong better in the chinese local board here?

Why bitcointalk?   Why not blockchaintalk?  Bitcoin might not be around for much longer, just like the Ford Model T was replaced by newer, better cars.

There hasn't yet been a replacement or a reasonable competition to Bitcoin.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

Maybe it's not totally related to this topic, but I always wanted to ask - how Chinese people login to Bitcointalk? As I know Google is banned in China. But in order to login to forum we have to pass Google ReCaptcha. So, how to do that?

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

Maybe it's not totally related to this topic, but I always wanted to ask - how Chinese people login to Bitcointalk? As I know Google is banned in China. But in order to login to forum we have to pass Google ReCaptcha. So, how to do that?

They're probably using tor. As I understand it, this forum is also banned in China (it's quite a well known forum to authorities).
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:58:52 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:09:39 AM by xtraelv
Merited by Vod (2)

Why bitcointalk?   Why not blockchaintalk?  Bitcoin might not be around for much longer, just like the Ford Model T was replaced by newer, better cars.

Why change a fantastic brand ?

Ford didn't change their name. Just the model. (No - I'm not a Bcash, Bgold or Bshit advocate)

The T production ran from 1908 - 1928.

Ford knew how to fork:

Just a few of the models:

Ford Model B (1904–1906)
Ford Model T (1908–1927)
Ford Model C (1935–1937)

Going back to the topic of China -

Pointless Bitcointalk doing anything about it. TOR connections are able to be used - provided that IP has not been used for spamming. (Then a fee to use that IP applies)

It is much better for Chinese users to have a good VPN themselves - it allows them to trade on foreign crypto exchanges and view without the "great firewall of China" censorship. I don't think the OP saw that there was a Chinese local board already.

EDIT: The OP did know it was there. They posted their first post there.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pczz (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

First of all, thank you for your reply.
We believe Bitcoin is like the first "car" made by Mercedes-Benz. Even now, even if it develops into new energy, it is still called electric "car"( in our country ).

We have obtained the CN domain name of bitcointalk. We hope to get support here. We will do our best to work in the Bitcoin community in China. I hope that in the current situation, we will do better than other business communities.

Pczz (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Going back to the topic of China -

Pointless Bitcointalk doing anything about it. TOR connections are able to be used - provided that IP has not been used for spamming. (Then a fee to use that IP applies)

It is much better for Chinese users to have a good VPN themselves - it allows them to trade on foreign crypto exchanges and view without the "great firewall of China" censorship. I don't think the OP saw that there was a Chinese local board already.

EDIT: The OP did know it was there. They posted their first post there.

thank you for your reply
We think this is a very meaningful job.
1. First of all, I came here through VPN, but it does not mean that everyone has mastered these complicated technologies.
2, even if it has technical capabilities, it is very complicated, increasing the cost of obtaining information.
3. Not everyone can master all kinds of languages.
4. We are serious. A complete team hopes to operate the bitcointalk Chinese community.

As you said, I can post to the Chinese local board here, but I know that there will be advertisements and suspicions of pulling customers, so I posted the post here, hoping to get approval or support from the OP, and can be more friends. discuss.

The acceptance and recognition of Bitcoin in China is still at an early stage, and China will have a lot of room for development.

Thank you for your attention and reply. No matter how difficult it is, we always believe that the future development of Bitcoin will get better and better!
Pczz (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

Thanks to all friends of bitcointalk, Bitcoin will definitely be better in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: