Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 97% bitcoin gold crash should feel like a bad omen to you  (Read 539 times)
keyboard7

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

Although born from Bitcoin, I have not seen any application or voice from BTG. Perhaps people have abandoned it, let it into oblivion

https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/bitcoin-gold-social-media-channels/1182

Just look at this!

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

Have you been to Telegram, Discord, btg forum, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit?
In total they have over 100k followers.
Maybe you just aren’t looking..

And the Garlicoin subreddit has 117k subscribers. Doesn't make it a legitimate project.

I'm actually laughing now that I've realized this. A meme coin created on reddit solely for "the lols" has a bigger following than Bitcoin Gold.

You are bag holding trash. Sell it ASAP.

visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

The collapse of bitcoin is an unlikely event. but the collapse of altcoins is possible. you need to carefully choose the coin to buy. there are promising coins such as YOYO, STORM, NEO, PPT. I choose these coins and will wait for my profit.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

in the future, bitcoin will replace other coins, not always be a leader. There will be new kings

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
keyboard7

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

Have you been to Telegram, Discord, btg forum, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit?
In total they have over 100k followers.
Maybe you just aren’t looking..

And the Garlicoin subreddit has 117k subscribers. Doesn't make it a legitimate project.

I'm actually laughing now that I've realized this. A meme coin created on reddit solely for "the lols" has a bigger following than Bitcoin Gold.

You are bag holding trash. Sell it ASAP.

Its really too bad that you cannot come up with even one simple argument as why someone shouldn’t invest with Bitcoin Gold..

So, what is the reason for bashing? If you don’t invest in BTG, then why spend so much time here? If you are a non investor, then all you are doing is spreading nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: