Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Bounty Hunters  (Read 1475 times)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

I think earnings on bounty will not have a future in 1 year, because there are a lot of projects and unique ideas on the market and it will be very difficult to create a really high-quality project with a good idea. I think that unsuccessful projects will be more and more, and earnings on bounty even less.
olarrtt

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

I just want to start bounty, but I need the ones that fetch more gain in the end as well as I know it won't be easy.
Maybe some ongoing ones now
Thanks
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

I just want to start bounty, but I need the ones that fetch more gain in the end as well as I know it won't be easy.
Maybe some ongoing ones now
Thanks
It is not only not easy but it is very difficult, you won't be able to earn enough daily living if if only rely on the rewards from the bounty campaign. I am doing this but do not appreciate it.
stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

You can focus on the more popular bounties as much as possible. Everyone is unanimously optimistic, so it must be extraordinary. In addition, you can follow some famous bounty managers, which is also a very convenient method.

changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

I am worried about the future of the bounty mission, why? Because the bounty mission was created with the ICO project, but now the ICO project is being destroyed by the fraudster, when no one wants to believe in the ICO, the bounty mission may disappear!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Bountie hunting is getting harder week after week.
The scams become more and the payment less.
Finding a good project is not easy, but possible.
Good luck and have fun with bountie hunting.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Bountie hunting is getting harder week after week.
The scams become more and the payment less.
Finding a good project is not easy, but possible.
Good luck and have fun with bountie hunting.

I agree, bounty hunting now is not like before that is very rewarding and worthy. I can see that bounty hunting now is not that good anymore. There are ICO projects that are finished yet did not distribute stakes and some have paused their campaigns. You left hanging and just waiting for them what to do next. It takes three months to wait for token distribution. Discouraging actually.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Why some bounty hunters sell there tokens at cheaper price? Can anybody tell me why
Because they don't care about the price of these tokens. They are only interested in usd when they sell will be how much. So all the bounty hunters are dumping things to get usd to spend on their lives
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Why some bounty hunters sell there tokens at cheaper price? Can anybody tell me why
Because they don't care about the price of these tokens. They are only interested in usd when they sell will be how much. So all the bounty hunters are dumping things to get usd to spend on their lives

Actually, not really. Most tokens people earn from bounties are only exchangeable on the ETH platforms, so traded via Ether pairs. So they are all actually dumping ERC20 for Ether. This helps to explain why Ether price is also struggling to reach $300. Because there is no real buying activity for Ether, just all for their own tokens. I know it does not make sense either,,, because demand should create a price increase, but in the case of ETH people are realizing they are just mainly used for ICOs and dumping tokens. This has to change soon if ETH wants to survive.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Although I am not a professional bounty hunter, I also have some skills to find a task.
1. View task time and rewards (if the time is too long or the reward is too big then I will give it up)
2. View the project white paper (see if the white paper is neat and detailed)
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Try it the best option, and learn from it, since people has different experience on joining campaign, some are happy some get frustrated, but if you want to try a manager on your first or second try, try needmoney, check on his projects...

There are some goof managers also, try them and you'll know more things about campaign...
Join campaign on other sites also..
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

Bounty campaigns can be very profitable, but you have to be lucky not to have SCAM projects. For more consistent profits, try translating and signing campaigns. Social media campaigns have once been profitable, but with the entry of many participants, earnings have fallen sharply. We need to have enough patience until we get to reinvest profits. It may be a few years, even.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

can i know why some bounty hunters usually sell there token at lesser price? this has common selling there hard working token cheap on low rate
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

I suppose it is so because they are not interested in the project's future and don't want to make some research. It is easier to sell quickly and receive some convertible blue chips (ETH, BTC). And honestly it is sometimes not a bad idea.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

most bounty participants after getting tokens immediately sell them because they don't want to take speculation in holding their tokens, most of them ask in bitcoin, ethereum or doge.
because now there are so many projects that don't reach and end scams
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Life of a bounty hunters are not just as easy after all. The more participants the less we get. Some of it payments dont come after it finished sometimes it will lead to scam projects. Project activities is getting harder than before. More compitetions from bow a days.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

Some of criteria you can base on a good ICO Bounty selection to participate include :
Get information on creators and project supervisors
Do not take part in the bounty that is too much of your time
Learn about the prospects of the project
Keep track of the funds collected
Pay attention to how the project's bonuses are paid.
iclakayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

In the bounty, I participate recently. But I really do not like when managers do not do their job. It happens that they do not count stakes, when they write in pm they ignore
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Bounty companies, they gradually begin to turn into a garbage dump. Now such a large number of unnecessary coins that are similar to each other. Very rarely, there is a good coin that really has a great future. But as a rule, the money is collected on presale or private sale, so the services of hunters they do not need.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Bounty companies, they gradually begin to turn into a garbage dump. Now such a large number of unnecessary coins that are similar to each other. Very rarely, there is a good coin that really has a great future. But as a rule, the money is collected on presale or private sale, so the services of hunters they do not need.

I somewhat agree here, companies that manage bounties are so many but only 1 or 2 really look at the quality of the whole project, most focus only on the  token economics,,, if at all.

Every week I see 2 or 3 coins that look similar, even sound similar. This ERC20 business is booming but now everybody sees the effect on the Ether price and market. This was going to happen sooner or later.

As a rule, hunters are still needed to make the project widely known. But I would say, hunters must also be users to give the coin a proper community using the coin and technology. See if you give people Bitcoin bounties, they still can use it. But give them tokens, they just dump it.