Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 03:49:35 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Best/Top Crypto Exchanges: Fees & more  (Read 196 times)
vintages

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Binance all the way!  My second  exchange I started trading on is Binance and ever since then,  I have come to enjoy it. To me, it has always have an easy interface and navigation making trading easy. I first started trading with Bittrex but the issue of incompetent support unit made me migrate to binance and I have not regretted doing so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1961

Let's make Bitcointalk great again!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

After all that I've read about HitBTC, it's not on my list of trusted exchanges. I've used it, it worked fine, but I don't trust them with deposits.

There's a small one that I really like:
BL3P. It's only used for EUR-BTC trading, aiming at EU-users, and is currently invite only. They responded very fast when I contacted support, and that's the reason they don't want to grow faster than they can handle.
I switched to this one instead of Kraken because of Kraken's terrible performance (whenever there was action on the market, Kraken went down), and it has much higher withdrawal limits.

Where's Poloniex in your list? I've recently opened an account for my altcoin experiment, they've had their problems in the past, but as far as I know they have quite a lot of users.

Criteria for selection
  • low fees for trading/depositing/withdrawing
Are there even exchanges that ask for less than 0.5 mBTC nowadays? That's about 100 times more than needed, and at least 10 times more than needed to have a fast transaction most of the time.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

I was expecting more interest in this thread to be honest.  Sad

What exchanges are you guys using and what was your criteria when selecting them?
Personally for me, I am using Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin at the moment. Certainly my first criterion is good security, they all have that, and most of the time, and the security of your account is usually dependent on you as an individual. Secondly, the trading volume and fees is one thing I really do not joke with and that has made binance and Kucoin my main exchanges that I used.

For some reasons, I guess the only reason I still do some trade on bittrex is the loyalty, but the fee after the feel of binance and Kucoin, can be pretty frustrating for 0.25% and I really wish that can be changed but all the same, it is also a very good and reliable exchange.

vlad230

Activity: 280
Merit: 207

Vod's BTT Public Information Project - bpip.org

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

There's a small one that I really like: BL3P. It's only used for EUR-BTC trading, aiming at EU-users, and is currently invite only. They responded very fast when I contacted support, and that's the reason they don't want to grow faster than they can handle.
Any chance I could get an invite to that? I'm also trading with EUROs.

Where's Poloniex in your list? I've recently opened an account for my altcoin experiment, they've had their problems in the past, but as far as I know they have quite a lot of users.
Yeah, would need to look into that as well. I think I have an account there but haven't really used it to be able to include it here.

Are there even exchanges that ask for less than 0.5 mBTC nowadays? That's about 100 times more than needed, and at least 10 times more than needed to have a fast transaction most of the time.
As far as I know, all the serious exchanges charge that or more.

Personally for me, I am using Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin at the moment. Certainly my first criterion is good security, they all have that, and most of the time, and the security of your account is usually dependent on you as an individual. Secondly, the trading volume and fees is one thing I really do not joke with and that has made binance and Kucoin my main exchanges that I used.
I see a lot of people also use Kucoin, I think I need to look into it too.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.