Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 07:50:09 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you share your trading experiences?  (Read 946 times)
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

Now I see some people succeed and earn high income in the cryptographic market they do not have to rely on the knowledge is the key but rather rely on patience, they know patiently waiting for the opportunity to come
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Hasbro27

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

You are very willing to take risks by making cyrpto trade your main job, but you start it well because you learned about it before starting crypto trading, my experience is full of happiness and suffering, a lot of happiness in the past year and suffering this year, I think almost all traders suffered losses this year, and I still trade crypto even though it's not my main job

Suslura

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

You are very willing to take risks by making cyrpto trade your main job, but you start it well because you learned about it before starting crypto trading, my experience is full of happiness and suffering, a lot of happiness in the past year and suffering this year, I think almost all traders suffered losses this year, and I still trade crypto even though it's not my main job
Of course if trader has more advanced income and all assets were not the only, then this period of ill market need to wait. All coins that there are you on the portfolio, restored in the price in the future.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
dewi91

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

as long as I do trading, there is actually only one thing that always makes me feel that I continue to experience failure. when I began to feel that I was very difficult to control my emotions, I began to stop trading because trading would always fail if I could not control emotions.
Yes, control emotion is important for trading, your emotion Will affect a lot when you want to make decision on trading. If you can't control your emotion you can make a wrong decision and finally you will loss your money. Trading is not easy so when we decided to do it we have ready to take all the risk of trading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE            M o o n X            [      ●     JOIN ICO   -   S O O N     ●      ]
──────────         WHITEPAPER         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         LINKEDIN         TELEGRAM         CRUNCHBASE         ──────────
│       No Trading or ICO Listing Fees       │       Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       │       US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!       │
bohr

Activity: 700
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

Im not a full time trader so i trade oftenly. I usually hold coins because its easier to manage than trading. I once trade with a not so popular coin and end up losing. Gladly i dont put all my money and it and its just an experimental investment. So i try to invest on popular coins started on that.
One thing that you must remember and you should never forget is that trading volatile markets is very difficult, for many investors and traders bitcoin is volatile enough, and yet many people that want to multiply their money even faster decide to invest in some new projects with very low market caps and if you do that at that time you are relying in nothing more than your luck to earn money and that is never a good thing.
hubballi

Activity: 766
Merit: 296

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

while trading you have to see the market and according to it you have to trade, yesterday when market was up i was in long position but as soon as i saw market is bleeding i changed my position from long to short even when i was having little profit but i took double short position and earned lost coins and got profit also. So in any situation you can do trading only thing is you have to guess the market and take position.

P60

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I do not have that much experience when it comes to trading, but I already earned here in cryptoworld through trading my coins. I have traded my coins in a large of money.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
irsykes

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

If you are a lack or trade knlwledge  you need to use For Learn like that Google, Youtube to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, ... Then follow the project to study it. Finally, you buy when prices fall and sell when the price increases, the most important is not to affect emotions trading..
Beside of that, practice can be good things to learn about analyze market, coin, chart, etc. If we can find some site that allow us trade with free to practice it will be good or maybe use small capital only.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks
one must be able to see the situation, if we look at the graph 2 years ago as in the beginning of 2017 and the beginning of 2016 is like that. for a new bitcoin player if he can't predict well and if he buys bitcoin and sees the price fall and because of panic they sell it wrong. they will lose. if I personally I always hold my coin when the price goes down. although it dropped to 70%. because it's faster the price will rise again and exceed the purchase price. and that's where the benefits are.
tbterryboy

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

My trading experience,
Buy shitcoin high
Sell shitcoin low
and got rekt
Smiley
It means that you are unlearned about trading and what is happening with it in different market conditions so if you have all this information and knowledge then your trading experience will be positive and now you have negative experience so you must proceed to learn first.

I have seen many traders as they are having a good time in the crypto world besides which they have a lot of knowledge about it that is why they know better how to deal with different market conditions.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum             
REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY
Whitepaper
Telegram
Website
Lightpaper
ANN Thread
Twitter
Toukexx99

Activity: 167
Merit: 3

Give me some sunshine and i like merit system

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

At first I knew about trading from my friend, at first I didn't understand what trading was? how can you benefit from trading? Can trading be trusted?
then I started trying to trade on bitcoin,
at that time the price of Bitcoin was still 1800 Dollars and I was trading with capital of 500 Dollars. after 1 month there was no result then I transferred to my bank account but after a few weeks later the price is like fly to the moon and I was very depressed.

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
hawkins

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

If you are a lack or trade knlwledge  you need to use For Learn like that Google, Youtube to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, ... Then follow the project to study it. Finally, you buy when prices fall and sell when the price increases, the most important is not to affect emotions trading..
Beside of that, practice can be good things to learn about analyze market, coin, chart, etc. If we can find some site that allow us trade with free to practice it will be good or maybe use small capital only.
well, so far, I may never do buying and selling again, because the market price tends to fall. so many of my mistakes in trading, ranging from holding it for too long, selling it too quickly, and much more. Well, you have to try it, because your own experience will make you better

sulendra12

Activity: 924
Merit: 517

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Have been trading for like 2 years. I have lots of experiences when I'm trading, depressing and joyment are my daily stuff when I look at trading market. I got incomes but sometimes I lost when I was not carefully choosing the coins. But, that's the experiences and I could learn from that experiences to not fall at the same hole again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████