Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
If you are facing consequent losses in your trade then you must take a break and that is what I have learnt from my experience.
I had started trading long ago and faced huge losses in the beginning of my trading journey. I didn't what to do and so decided to take  a break from trading. I analysed the market and when I felt I was confident enough to start trading again only then I started again. You can take a break as well until the market conditions become alright or you find the bottom of the market to buy in.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

You should stop if your selling your crypto coins for a lower price when you've bought it in a higher price. If that coin is popular and has good fundementals then you should probably hold it then wait for the right time to sell. Day trading is to risky this days cause you might lose profit unless you're really experienced trader.
That's what to do if you've bought at a higher price before, you have to know that the market won't always be in a bear trend,
so don't do cutlose if you still think that the coins you buy have great potential to go up again Wink
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

You should stop if your selling your crypto coins for a lower price when you've bought it in a higher price. If that coin is popular and has good fundementals then you should probably hold it then wait for the right time to sell. Day trading is to risky this days cause you might lose profit unless you're really experienced trader.
That's what to do if you've bought at a higher price before, you have to know that the market won't always be in a bear trend,
so don't do cutlose if you still think that the coins you buy have great potential to go up again Wink
Better to hold for a while and wait for the price back at the moment that you bought your coins, this is what I have to do now.
Taking a break from gambling than cutting your lose that there's nothing possible that you might recover unlike holding there's a big chance not to lose your fund in the trading exchange site.
Ronaldcoin2017

Merit: 300

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Better to hold for a while and wait for the price back at the moment that you bought your coins, this is what I have to do now.
Taking a break from gambling than cutting your lose that there's nothing possible that you might recover unlike holding there's a big chance not to lose your fund in the trading exchange site.
Yes i agree on that. It is really better to hold or maybe wait for the price go rise up high, but I think the best thing to do is to buy more if we have more capital because the market will not going to fall forever. It will maybe rise soon in the next few months or maybe a year.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
Bearish market is the perfect opportunity to invest more on bitcoin and some of the altcoins. Yes trading can be addicted, and this bearish market can be a hindrance for some traders, but you should switch your strategy from day trading to long term investment and wisely choose your alts to invest and hold it until it reaches your target sell goal.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

Bearish market is the perfect opportunity to invest more on bitcoin and some of the altcoins. Yes trading can be addicted, and this bearish market can be a hindrance for some traders, but you should switch your strategy from day trading to long term investment and wisely choose your alts to invest and hold it until it reaches your target sell goal.
You write correctly. Only now the author already has some altcoins, so now he doesn't have the opportunity to buy at low prices. He's just in despair that his deposit is diminishing. But it's good that he has good coins, which will be restored when bitcoin grows in value.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

I think you would better to suspend your trading until a new bullish market. It is not just my stance about the current market state. Many of prominent investors suggest newbies to wait until this bearish market will be over. Unfortunately I do not know when market will become bullish again. I watch market quotes every day trying to find something interesting what I can buy. Currently I have been attracted by ethereum it seems for me that ethereum can grow up to 500$ in next couple of months. I have bought ethereum and I hope my investment will be successful 

Suspend but not quit. It will be better if you just hold the cryptocurrencies you have in your portfolio. Wait until the market starts to go up, and the bullish trend will come.
Petrogradka

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

I'm not selling coins at all now! Waiting for the right moment to arrive! At the same time slowly buy a few other coins for the collection)
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

"Trading is like an addiction" haha yeah, true, have you read Elder? btw on the bear market its hard but still possible to make profit, Im daytading with CrypScan service
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

Right.You can still make this bearish market a time to improve your portfolio by buying more potential coins that are in bargain today and keep them holding until you see the price the perfect time to sell.Trading with this bearish market might be quite hard so better wait for a little price increase in the market.

mornabo

Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

Yeah you have to stop it if you want to sell it at a lower price it will only make you lose, you have to know that if there is a bear trend, there will definitely be a bull trend and it's only about the time before that happens, the most appropriate thing is to hold it his will avoiding from losses
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

If you cannot trade with this bear market you can do the long term trading. So that you will not lose and you can do other work other than doing the trading so thateven if you cannot do the trading you can still earn and there are many alternatives in trading when you cannot do it. You just need yo find some other work that you can do. You can also buy some coins when the market is at bear so that when the market gets high you can trade it right away. Just be hardworking in finding ways on how to find other alternatives to trading.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

The most sincere advice you should stop investing now. At present there are many traders who invest formulas and they have completely lost. The whales have changed tactics and everything seems to have ended. So wait for a new market, and start over.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

It is insane to sell the cryptos right now when the price of them is so low. Some professionals can deal with day trading but the beginners should simply stop any activities - just hold.
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

I do not want to stop trading because I still started this, what I am doing now is still observing even though I do not make transactions. I still hold coins for a while
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

If your trading is repeatedly ending in losses to your portfolio,  it will be wise for you to stop trading until the market stabilise and possibly in upward trend.  Bearish market trading always lead to losses!

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

The bearish market has lingered for a long period of the year 2018. The effect is shown on bitcoin and crypto currency holders where their portfolio has been on constant sliding southward. It makes no economic sense for any one to continue to hold so many had released their coin even at a loss. The market sentiment for now favor those with much money they can afford to lose are the once buying at these rock bottom price for  hoping for a price  to re bounce and send them to the profit margin so that they can make out a little profit. The truth remains abstaining for now remains golden waiting for the bulls to return and take control of the market.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

for now the best and safest way to trade is to stop first and continue to buy coins that have great potential to be used as investments or to hold in the long term so that you can get a good profit....

hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

This is not the right time for you to trade now, while the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin are lame, when Bitcoin has just increased a bit, then immediately lower prices that we can not consider it.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

If it appears that a bear market could be around the corner, get your portfolio in order by identifying the relative risks of each holding, whether it's a single security, a mutual fund or even hard assets like real estate and gold. In bear markets, the stocks most susceptible to falling are those that are richly valued based on current or future profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: