Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

The volatile nature of the cryptocurrency is known by everyone. When you started trading, you had to know it. Then you would not have asked this question. If you can not risk it, yes, the best is to wait.

Well you have a point in your opinion but in reality doing trading in this bear market can cause losing your fund the trend are faster but if you are in margin trading you can gain profit even the market are in bear or bull chart, and take note everyone known the risk when entering to trading industry you can avoid it or minimize by doing some limitation in your self dont be greedy and always do a basic rules "take profit even it is small".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliraza6663

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

I placed short orders when it was not moving above 300$ mark- and  its hard to predict in the market. but after lot study i got it that it is going to fell down. so i made another 1000$ from Bear market. i think we have to think very smart when its about trading. crypto has high volatility and its good for trading with massive returns plus risk of swapping away all earning.
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Even tho it's a bear market you can day trade with success. You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Everything depends on how you are trading, as traders dont see market. They just trade according to the situation of the market, when their is bear market then go with short and buy back in low. This is also a way of trading. If you cannot understand this trading pattern then it is better that you should avoid trading.
Knabu

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

You should stop trading all-together if you're doing losing trades, reassess your strategy and analyze what you're doing wrong. No need to knock your head on wood and lose money while doing it.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

I hope you have sell all your coins before now and you are not holding any significant amount in bitcoin or Ethereum as both has gone down significantly. Trading  now is too risky than when the price was pumping as bitcoin has find it very difficult to move up.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

I hope you have sell all your coins before now and you are not holding any significant amount in bitcoin or Ethereum as both has gone down significantly. Trading  now is too risky than when the price was pumping as bitcoin has find it very difficult to move up.

It did. Especially ethereum which recently went under 200 usd. But that doesn't mean there's no profit to be made anymore. Eth moved back up to above 200usd and bitcoin has beem making the same movement so there's still money in this bear market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

One should not stop trading in this bear market because even in the bear market some coins with good news tend to move upward.
Before opening a trade,one should look out at the pairs he wants to trade ,and also find out the fundamental behind the coins he wants to trade.
A trader should also use 10 minutes chart to trade,and also buy many units of cheap coins like dent especially if it stays at support,reason is once it moves from 35 sat to 36 sat ,you are already in profit.
So,one should be looking for a way to take advantage of bear market knowing fully well that btc at times stabilize even in the bear market  of which this normally make some coins to move up.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

It does not matter for traders is it bear market or bull market. You can always find coins on both type of markets 
for trading as the coins moving differently. (CMC gainers and losers)

BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

You already said it. You are having a hard time to make profits on this current situation. It does not favor your picks or any of your altcoins on your portfolio so you should stop on trading for now. You can still be aggressive when the time of the bulls come.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Yes you can stop day trading if you feel it unprofitable again in this bear market. You should hold your coins and wait a few months until the market of crypto rising again. If you can't stop trading you should move to other coins for trading, some coins have a good performance in this bear market.
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

I don't think it should stop trading. Although the market is sluggish, there are still many new altcoins that are climbing, and many coins are now very cheap and more suitable for purchase! No?
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

You can pause to gather your thoughts and strength. Also, you can analyze the market to understand how it functions and read any information. Arrange yourself a kind of vacation and relax. For you it will be very useful.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

I think holding is a best way but don't stop to trade even the market is volatile and it's in bearish time we can still trade and make a profit. Think a good strategy how you can earn a good profit even the market is bearish.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

If you keep losing money in this bear market why you should continue trading? you should stop, maybe you should wait bull market then you can start trading.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

It is very unfortunate, I can relate with the experience, the downtrend is traded with a different strategy else you will get your profit wiped out at every level, It is an addition but at this point after losing so much it is advised taking a break. During downtrends it is not advised trading btc against alts, let converting your profits to fiat be the ultimate and never go greedy with profits, then ensuring you put a stop loss will help minimize the losses

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

It is very unfortunate, I can relate with the experience, the downtrend is traded with a different strategy else you will get your profit wiped out at every level, It is an addition but at this point after losing so much it is advised taking a break. During downtrends it is not advised trading btc against alts, let converting your profits to fiat be the ultimate and never go greedy with profits, then ensuring you put a stop loss will help minimize the losses

Bear market is hitting us all! A lot of confusion, when price starts to go down people start to panic. Now future
doesn`t seem so bright like in December last year.
   I am a bit bored from threads like this one. People constantly complain, seems like people are desperate. Price is
going down more than up, but there are spikes. Who trade have a good days for it, last two are not so good for
trading.
   I don`t trade, I just wait for the future. In future we will have better years than this one is. Hold on, don`t be
desperate, things will sit on it`s place once again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

You are right from bearish market it will be more difficult to take profit but it is possible. You have to patient to take some profit, just keep one thing in your mind that never sell your coins in loss & wait for pump to sell in profit.
One thing more you trade in bearish market with the money which you can afford to lose, otherwise don’t trade & wait for a positive market attitude.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

in your case it remains only to wait. It is difficult to say, of course, how much time must pass, but I do not see any other way out.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

The volatile nature of the cryptocurrency is known by everyone. When you started trading, you had to know it. Then you would not have asked this question. If you can not risk it, yes, the best is to wait.

The skilled and experienced man that is dealing with the cryptocurrencies will never stop trading even when the market is down. It is possible to earn now doing the day trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: